Balkan IPTV is a prime IPTV service that allows you to stream over 1800+ exclusive live TV channels and 8,000+ VOD movies and series from different countries. By subscribing to any of its plans, you can enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content. It doesn’t have any built-in player app to stream IPTV content. You can load the content of Balkan IPTV by downloading any best IPTV player apps for your respective device.
Why Choose Balkan IPTV
- It delivers channels and VOD content in multiple streaming qualities.
- You can filter and choose your desired content from various categories.
- It includes a bunch of live TV channels from 17 countries of the world.
- You can also test the service with the 24-hour free trial on current active plans.
- It also allows you to access the radio stations.
Balkan IPTV comes up with three subscription plans with the same pricing. The price varies according to the number.of.channels and VOD content offered. The subscription plans of Balkan IPTV are listed below.
|Plans||Content Offered||Number of Months||Subscription Cost|
|VIP||4,600 movies, 820 series with radio station||1||€12|
|PROMO||8,000 films and 470 series with radio stations||1||€12|
|CRYPTO||1,800 channels and 580 series||1||€12|
How to Subscribe to Balkan IPTV
(1) Visit the official website of Balkan IPTV from the browser on your device.
(2) Scroll down and reach the subscription page.
(3) Click Choose below your desired plan and hit the Continue option on the next page.
(4) Follow the on-screen prompts to subscribe to the service.
(5) Once your payment is successful, you will receive the IPTV credentials on your mail ID.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream Balkan IPTV
Most of the IPTV content is illegal to stream in many countries. If you are streaming IPTV without installing a VPN on your device, you may lead to face legal issues as it is against the law. So, always ensure to use the VPN on your device to stream IPTV content without issues. VPN helps you to hide the IP address of the device and safeguard private files from hackers and trackers. You can use premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to access IPTV content without any legal issues.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Download the Pocket IPTV player app from the Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
(2) Wait for a few minutes to install the app on your device.
(3) Now, launch the Pocket IPTV app on your Smartphone and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(4) Finally, start streaming your desired IPTV content using the Pocket IPTV player app on your device.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Launch the App Store application on your iOS device and hit the Search bar.
(2) Search for Smarters Player Lite and select the app from the search result.
(3) Hit the Get button on the App Store to install the app on your iOS devices.
(4) Now, launch the Smarters Player Lite app and sign in with your M3U URL & credentials.
(5) Wait for a few minutes to load your IPTV content.
(6) Finally, enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content from your iOS device.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on Firestick
(1) Set up your Firestick-connected TV and connect it to the internet.
(2) Hit the Search icon from the home screen and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Choose the app from the search result and select the Download or Get button to install the app on your device.
(4) Now, go back to your home screen and select the Settings option.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Click on Install Unknown Apps and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(7) Turn on the feature to allow third-party apps installation on Firestick.
(8) Now, launch the Downloader app and select the Home tab from the left pane.
(9) Enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL and hit the Go button to download the app on Firestick.
(10) After downloading, install the app on your Firestick.
(11) Launch the TiviMate IPTV Player app and log in with your credentials.
(12) Select and watch your desired IPTV content from the Balkan IPTV.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Connect your TV to the WiFi connection and launch the Play Store application.
(2) Search for Smart IPTV and select the app from the search result.
(3) Hit the Install button to install the app from Play Store.
(4) Launch the Smart IPTV app and note down the MAC address of your smart TV.
(5) Now, open the browser on your device and visit the activation website of Smart IPTV.
(6) Click the My List tab from the top.
(7) Enter the MAC Address and M3U URL of Balkan IPTV.
(8) Click the Send button to load the IPTV content.
(9) Now, close and relaunch the Smart IPTV app on your smart TV.
(10) Finally, watch your favorite IPTV content from the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on LG and Samsung Smart TV
(1) Turn on your LG and Samsung Smart TV and connect to the WiFi connection.
(2) Press the Home button on your remote and open the following apps.
- Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
- Content Store on LG Smart TV.
(3) Click the Search icon from the desired app store on your TV.
(4) Search Flix IPTV and select the app from the search result.
(5) Hit the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(6) Now, launch the Flix IPTV app and enter your IPTV credentials to load the content.
(7) Finally, enjoy streaming your desired IPTV content on your respective Smart TV.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on Enigma2
(1) Set up your Enigma 2 device and select the Settings options.
(2) Choose Setup → Setup Adapter → Settings and note down the IP address of the Enigma 2 device.
(3) Now, launch the browser on your PC and visit the official website of PuTTY software.
(4) Download and install the software on your PC.
(5) Launch the app and enter the IP address of the device in the Host Name (or IP address) field.
(6) Select Telnet under the Connection type and click the Open button.
(7) Enter Root as the Default Login and enter the Balkan IPTV playlist link in the M3U format.
(8) Click the Reboot button to load the IPTV content.
(9) Now, you can start watching your desired IPTV content from the Enigma 2 device.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) Turn on your MAG box and connect to the internet.
(2) Choose Settings and select System settings.
(3) Click on Servers and hit the Portals option.
(4) Enter the M3U URL of Balkan IPTV in the Portal 1 URL field and the playlist name in the Portal 1 name field.
(5) Now, click the Save button and restart your MAG box to load the IPTV content.
(6) Finally, stream the IPTV content from the MAG box.
How to Watch Balkan IPTV on a PC
(1) Download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC by visiting its official website.
(2) Install the BlueStacks emulator app on your PC and launch the application.
(3) Now, log in with your Google Account credentials and launch the Play Store app from the home screen.
(4) Click the Search icon and download the Televizo IPTV app.
(5) After downloading, launch the app and log in with your M3U URL.
(6) Finally, start streaming your desired IPTV content from your PC.
Balkan IPTV offers 24/7 customer support via Contact Us page available on the website. It is available from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 10 PM. You can also contact Balkan IPTV developers via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Once you have registered your queries on the official website, you will receive a technical solution from the expert team of Balkan IPTV.
Balkan IPTV offers fewer number channels and VOD content. At this price point, many other IPTV services offer plenty of live TV channels and VOD content with different streaming qualities. It is better to choose any other IPTV service to stream more channels and VOD content at the same subscription cost. If you are willing to purchase a plan of Balkan IPTV, ensure to test the IPTV using its free trial pack before subscribing.
Alternatives for Balkan IPTV
If you are not interested in Balkan IPTV, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
Choice IPTV allows you to stream 12,000+ TV channels and 1,700+ movies & TV shows. Since it has a 99.95% uptime server, you will never experience buffering or freezing issues. It also allows you to stream videos in HD, UHD, and 4K streaming quality. It comes up with built-EPG support with which you can track the upcoming scheduled programs.
Advance IPTV is one of the best alternatives for Balkan IPTV. By paying €7.99 per month, you can stream 16,500 live TV channels and 95,000+ movies & TV shows. It also has a stable server that has 99.9% uptime. You can stream all your favorites without any lagging. Advance IPTV comes up with a built-in TIMESHIFT feature to control the playback controls of live TV channels.
Nordic IPTV is a premium IPTV service that allows you to watch 45,000+ live TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It offers you all your favorite content in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K streaming resolution. You can also test the service with its 1-hour free trial pack. It also updates its content library every week to provide the latest movies and TV shows to users.
No. There is no add-on support available from Balkan IPTV. But an addon with a similar name called Balkan Green Kodi Addon is in use currently.