IPTV is the game-changer, and it is assumed that this technology will replace the entire cable and satellite networks in the future. The reason is that it is accessible worldwide, and only an internet connection is required to stream the contents. Unlike cable networks, you need not wait for the program to be aired as you can get pre-access to the contents, and you can stream at your own time. Here we explained Wolf IPTV in detail.
Wolf IPTV offers 10,000+ live TV channels and 90,000+ on-demand content. The subscription is also so cheap, and it starts from just $13.39 per month. Also, you can save up to 50% if you opt for the annual plan. If your device supports 4K, then you can watch almost 90% of channels in 4K.
How to Sign Up for Wolf IPTV
1. Visit the Wolf IPTV website on your browser.
2. Select any one of the subscription plans.
3. Click Buy Now button and complete the checkout.
4. You will receive an email with all the required details after the successful payment.
Use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
IPTV services are legal to access only if it has proper copyright licenses to stream the channel and movies. So to keep yourself safe from illegal activities, use a VPN service. Get a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN or ProtonVPN while streaming IPTV channels, as your streaming history cannot be tracked. Also, your IP address will be hidden from the trackers.
How to Install Wolf IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for Wolf IPTV in the Play Store.
2. Select the Wolf IPTV app and click Install.
3. After installation, tap the Open button.
4. Now, enter your IPTV credentials and click Login.
5. Start watching IPTV content on your Android devices.
How to Stream Wolf IPTV on iOS devices
1. Install the Cloud Stream IPTV Player from App Store.
2. Open the app and click the Hamburger menu.
3. On the bottom of the menu, click the [+] icon.
4. Now, select the Load M3u File and enter your M3u URL.
5. After the loading is finished, type any name in the playlist name field.
6. Then, start streaming live TV channels on your iPhone and iPad.
How to Watch Wolf IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Find tab in the header menu.
2. Click the Search icon and search for the VLC app player.
3. Select the VLC app and click Get on the next screen.
4. Then, tap Open to launch the app.
5. In the left menu, click Browsing and then tap Stream.
6. Enter your M3U URL and start streaming your favorite movies.
How to Add Wolf IPTV on Kodi
1. In the Kodi home screen, click the TV section in the left pane.
2. Tap Enter add-on browser to view the list of add-ons.
3. In the list of add-ons, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click Install in the PVR IPTV Simple Client dialog box.
5. Now, click Configure and then select M3U Play List URL.
6. Paste your M3U URL and select type as m3u_plus.
7. Then, select output as ts and click the OK button.
8. You get a successful notification in the upper right corner.
9. Go back to Kodi home-> TV-> Channels.
10 Select any channel from the list and start streaming the IPTV contents on Kodi.
How to Get Wolf IPTV on MAG Box
1. Connect your MAG box to your TV or monitor.
2. On the main screen, click Settings.
3. Under settings, go to System Settings and tap Servers.
4. Select Portal and enter http://client.more-itv.net:8080/c/ in the portal URL field.
5. In the Portal 1 name, as Wolf IPTV and click the OK button.
6. Press the Exit button two times on the remote to restart the portal.
7. For the first time, it might take few minutes to load the entire channel list.
8. Enjoy watching the news and sports channel and contents on MAG box.
How to Download Wolf IPTV on ENIGMA
1. Go to Enigma device settings and note down the IP address.
2. Then, launch the Putty on your PC.
3. Enter the IP address in the hostname field.
4. Select the connection type as Telnet and click the Open button.
5. In the next screen, type your IPTV credentials.
6. Reboot your Enigma device and watch Wolf IPTV.
How to Get Wolf IPTV on Dreamlink
1. Boot up the STB device and update if your device has one.
2. In the server menu, enter the portal information.
3. Now, tap the EXIT button on the remote two times.
4. Note down the MAC address in the upper right corner.
5. Go to the Wolf IPTV website and fill the order form with your device IP address.
Steps to watch Wolf IPTV on Dreamlink
1. Go to Dreamlink settings and press the green button.
2. In the portal name, type Wolf IPTV.
3. Enter the M3U link from your IPTV in the URL box and press OK.
4. Restart Dreamlink STB box and stream live TV channels.
Get 24×7 customer support from Wolf IPTV and get solutions to your questions within 2-4 hours after submitting the form. To contact them, click the “CONTACT US” button on the Wolf IPTV website and fill in the form. You can also mail them directly to the mail ID email@example.com.
Wolf IPTV is one of the few IPTV services that support streaming on all devices with free 24×7 customer support. We recommend you try the 24-hour trial and subscribe to the premium plans to ensure that it works perfectly in your location. As an alternative, you can try Shack TV IPTV and Gears Reloaded IPTV.