IPTV providers are of many types. One will provide live TV channels and on-demand with a built-in video player. Some will provide only the live TV channels and on-demand content alone, and you have to use third-party video players. Vivid IPTV falls under the second category. Let’s see what Vivid IPTV is and how to install the IPTV app on smartphones and streaming devices.
Vivid IPTV offers more than 12000 live TV channels and on-demand content. With an active subscription, you can stream the video titles on 5 devices simultaneously. The IPTV offers 6 subscription plans with various features and channels. All the live TV channels come up with the EPG guide.
Pros of VPN while streaming IPTV
Streaming IPTV contents is prohibited in some countries. To bypass those restrictions, you have to use a VPN. With a VPN, you can access the contents of any country using a virtual IP address. Premium VPNs like Cyber Ghost VPN and NordVPN has servers in several countries. Buy any of the subscription plans from the VPN website and stream IPTV contents without any restriction.
How to Sign Up for Vivid IPTV
(1) Go to the Vivid IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Click the Shop button from the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription plan by clicking the Sale button.
(4) On the next screen, tap the Add to Cart button.
(5) Now, you will get the Checkout screen. Review the IPTV order and click the Checkout button.
(6) Enter the needed information and click the Continue button.
(7) Then, provide your payment information and complete the payment.
(8) Your order will get confirmed on the Order Confirmation screen.
(9) Then, you will get your IPTV credentials in your mail.
How to Install Vivid IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Go to the Play Store and search for the Lenox Media Player.
(2) Install the IPTV Media Player on your smartphone or tablet.
(3) Open the IPTV app and choose your preferred language.
(4) Then, enter the Service ID provided in the mail and click the Submit button.
(5) Then, enter your username and password.
(6) Now, you will get the Vivid IPTV home screen on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Stream Vivid IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Launch Apple’s App Store on your iPhone and search for 247 IPTV Player. Check our complete guide on 247 IPTV Player for more information.
(2) Install and open the IPTV app on your iPhone.
(3) Enter the username, password, and M3U URL of your IPTV account.
(4) Now, you can stream all the Vivid IPTV contents on your iPhone.
How to Download Vivid IPTV on Firestick
To download the Vivid IPTV app on your Firestick, you have to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources. To do so,
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Then, go to the Home screen, and select the Search icon.
(2) Search for the Downloader app.
(3) Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Open the Downloader app and enter the Lenox Media Player app (lenoxmp.com/app.apk) in the search bar.
(5) Then, tap the Go button.
(6) Now, the Lenox Media Player apk file will begin to download.
(7) After the download, install the Lenox Media Player on your Fire TV Stick.
(8) Open the Lenox Media Player and choose your preferred language.
(9) Enter the Service ID on the next screen.
(10) Now, enter your Vivid IPTV username and password.
(11) After the login, you can stream all the live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Get Vivid IPTV on Smart TV
(1) On your Android Smart TV, open the Play Store or any of the app stores available on your smart TV.
(2) Search for the Lenox IPTV Player or GSE SMART IPTV in the search bar.
(3) Install any of the IPTV Media Players available for your smart TV.
(4) Open the app and enter your IPTV credentials.
(5) Stream all the 12000 live TV channels on your Android TV.
How to Stream Vivid IPTV on PC
Vivid IPTV also has web player support. This is the easiest way to stream IPTV channels. By using this method, you can stream the IPTV on any of the devices which have access to the internet connection.
(1) On your Windows or Mac PC, open the Vivid IPTV streaming site (watch.vividiptv.com).
(2) Choose your preferred language.
(3) On the next screen, enter your Vivid IPTV username and password.
(4) If the login is successful, you can stream the IPTV contents on your PC or any of the smart devices.
Vivid IPTV has a lot of users and delivers quality IPTV services. Due to this, the customer support is not taking the queries quickly. You can contact them @ email@example.com. But, you will get a reply after 4-5 days. This is one of the major concerns in this IPTV.
Vivid IPTV is a popular IPTV provider in the market. The IPTV also offers a free trial for three days to check the services. Get the free trial pack and check all the live TV channels, on-demand content, and the reliability of the service. If you are satisfied, go for the long term plans. If not, try other IPTV services like Gears TV Reloaded IPTV or Ninja IPTV.