Rocksat IPTV is one of the top IPTV players that is completely free. There are no in-app purchases inside the app. The user needs to just paste the M3U link and can stream the content of an IPTV provider. The user can also add his favorite movies and TV shows to the favorites list. The in-built VPN is an additional benefit for the Rocksat IPTV player. There is no need to install a third-party VPN application to stream geo-blocked content.
This player does not support streaming copyrighted content. Compared to other free IPTV players, this one is better, and it is equipped with many in-built features. The User interface of this player is simple and user-friendly. The user can easily navigate or adjust media settings in this player. For the smooth running of video Content, the Rocksat IPTV player is the best choice!
Use of VPN in Streaming IPTV
Virtual Private Network or VPN enhances your online security and protects your data while browsing. The best way to access unsecured sites is by using a VPN. VPN allows the users to access restricted sites and also helps in accessing content that can be viewed only in a particular region. VPN masks your IP and safeguards you from online hackers. However, there is an in-built VPN support in Rocksat player. It is even better to install the popular VPNs like Nord VPN, CyberGhost VPN, and Surfshark VPN.
How to Install Rocksat IPTV Player on Android Devices
1) Go to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2) Type Rocksat IPTV player on the search.
3) You will see a list of apps in the search results. Find and select the app, Rocksat IPTV player.
4) To download the Rocksat IPTV, Click on the Install button.
5) Your installation process will begin.
6) After installing the app, tap the Open button.
7) Once you are in, enter the username and password provided by the IPTV service provider.
8) Click Sign in.
9) That’s it. Now, you can watch movies, TV shows, and Live TV channels of your provider on the Rocksat player.
How to Get Rocksat IPTV Player on Android Smart TV
Before following the steps listed below, make sure to get a username and password from your desired service provider.
1) Turn on your Smart TV and go to the Apps section.
2) Search for the Play Store app and launch it.
3) On the Google Play Store, tap on the search panel and type Rocksat IPTV.
4) Click on the option Rocksat IPTV player from the search results.
5) Select Install to download the app.
6) Launch the Rocksat IPTV app on your Android Smart TV.
7) Fill in the details like Username and Password in the respective area.
8) Once you’re logged in, You can see the app’s interface categorized into Movies, Series and Live TV. Choose your desired media and enjoy watching it on Rocksat player.
How to Install Rocksat IPTV Player on Firestick
1) Turn on your TV after setting up the Firestick device.
2) On the home screen, navigate to the Find tab.
3) Select the Search tile displayed on the screen.
4) A search box appears on the screen. Type in as Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
5) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
6) To download the app, click on the Get or Download option.
7) After downloading the app, there are some settings you need to change on your Firestick settings. Enabling this setting allows you to download and install third-party apps from the Downloader app.
8) Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
9) Tap on the Developer options and enable ADB Debugging.
10) Click on the option Apps from Unknown Sources.
11) Enable the Downloader app by tapping the toggle switch.
12) Now, open the Downloader app.
13) You will see a URL box on the center of the screen, Select the URL box and enter the URL of the Rocksat IPTV Player Apk.
14) Click on the Go button and tap Install on the pop-up screen.
15) After installing, launch the app and login into the app using the credentials given by the service provider.
16) Now, explore and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Access Rocksat Player on PC – Windows and Mac
1) Go to the BlueStacks official website (www.bluestacks.com) and download the emulator based on your system requirements.
2) Sign in to BlueStacks using your Google credentials.
3) Once you are inside the BlueStacks interface, open the Play Store app.
4) Search for the Rocksat IPTV Player and select it from the shown result.
5) Make a click on the Install button.
6) Now, the Rocksat app will start to install on BlueStacks.
7) Launch the Rocksat app and sign in using the username and password provided by your IPTV service provider.
8) Now, start streaming video content of your service provider using the Rocksat player.
If you’re facing any issues while streaming content, contact the developer through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The developer will respond to your queries immediately. The developer will guide you to resolve the problem in Rocksat player. The quick service is one of the additional benefits of using the Rocksat IPTV player.
Rocksat is the free IPTV player to stream all your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports. So, make sure to buy a subscription from a good service provider. It is one of the best IPTV players that does not occupy more storage space on your device. Rocksat player is lightweight to stream content without any glitches or freezes. Apart from Rocksat IPTV player, you can try some free IPTV players like IPTV Reader and IPTV Extreme.