Rocket Streams is the most reliable and flawless IPTV service provider available. It offers 3000+ live channels and on-demand videos. You can also stream movies, sports, and TV shows. It allows you to stream all the live sports channels in high quality. You can stream the Rocket Streams IPTV service provider on Android, iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, PC, and Kodi.
Why Choose Rocket Streams IPTV?
- This IPTV offers 3000+ live TV channels in entertainment, news, and Sports.
- The on-demand library has a huge collection of movies, series, and TV shows.
- You can stream the IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously.
- The latest shows and movies get updated every day.
Rocket Streams offers different subscription plans. Besides, it also offers 24 hours trial that costs $1.99.
How to Sign Up to Rocket Streams IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the official Rocket Streams IPTV website (https://rocketstreams.tv).
3. Search and review the subscription plans.
4. Once you select the plan, click the Sign-Up button.
5. Complete the payment process using your Bitcoin.
6. After the payment process is over, you will be sent the username, password, and M3U link to the registered email address.
What is the Need to Use VPN while Steaming IPTV
A VPN hides your IP address and ensures you are safe online. So it is necessary to use VPN while streaming IPTV as they may contain content without a proper license, and you cannot find it. If you use the best VPN, like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, it hides your personal identity. So, no online snoopers or government agencies can track your online activity.
Is Rocket Streams Legal
When it comes to legality, we cannot ensure whether Rocket Streams IPTV is legal or illegal. We do not know the IPTV has a proper license for the content it offers. Yet another drawback is that Rocket Streams IPTV is not available in the major app stores. So it is strictly the end-user responsibility for the content they stream on IPTV.
How to Download Rocket Streams on Android
1. Initially, install the TiviMate IPTV Player on your device.
2. Select the TiviMate IPTV Player to launch on Android devices.
3. Tap the Add Playlist tile on the home screen.
4. Next, click the Enter URL option.
5. Type the M3U URL of Rocket Streamz in the given field and tap on the Next button.
6. Now, the channel list will appear on the screen.
7. Select the channel and stream it on your Android device.
How to Install Rocket Streams on iOS Device
1. Navigate to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
3. Click the Get button to install the app.
4. Allow the installation of the app to complete. Click on the Open button to install the app.
5. Click the Menu icon on the top left corner.
6. Select Remote Playlist from the menu.
7. Tap the + icon.
8. Type the Playlist name and M3U link of Rocket Streams.
9. Next, click the Add button.
10. Open the playlist and stream it on your iOS device.
How to Watch Rocket Streams on Android Smart TV
1. Visit the Google Play Store on your Smart TV.
2. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your device.
3. When the app gets installed, you shall launch it by clicking the Open button.
4. Type the username, password, and M3U URL in the given field.
5. Next, click the Add User button.
6. Now, you can view the Live TV channels associated with your account.
How to Install Rocket Streams Apk on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Find tab and select Search.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button and launch the app on your Firestick.
6. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV from the menu.
8. Tap the Developer options.
9. Click Install unknown apps.
10. Turn on Downloader to sideload a third-party app on Firestick.
11. Next, open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
12. Type the URL of Rocket Streams Apk in the URL field.
13. Click the Go button to install the apk file.
14. After downloading the apk file, open it and click the Install button.
15. Next, tap the Open button to launch the app.
16. Login with your Rocket Streams account details.
17. Select a channel and start streaming it on Firestick.
How to Stream Rocket Streams on PC
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Tap the Media tab.
3. Select Open Network Streams from the menu.
4. Type the M3U URL of Rocket Streams in the given field.
5. Next, click the Play button.
6. Now, the Rocket channels associated with your account will appear on the screen.
How to Get Rocket Streams using Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Click the System Settings on the Kodi home screen.
3. Select the File Manager tile under the settings menu.
4. Next, choose the Add source folder.
5. Type the Rocket streams Kodi add-on URL on the file source screen and click the Ok button.
6. Go back to the Kodi home screen and select add-ons.
7. Next, hit the Install from repository tile and click the more icon on the Next screen.
8. Click the Install from a zip file folder.
9. When the security notification appears on the screen, click the Ok button.
10. Swipe the toggle next to unknown sources and turn it on.
11. A prompt message will appear on the screen, click the Yes button and continue with the process.
12. Find the Rocket streams Kodi add-on to select it.
13. Tap the Kodi-addon and hit the Ok button to install the Rocket Streams Kodi Addon.
14. Type the username and password and click the OK button.
15. Finally, you can select and stream live TV channels.
How to Download Rocket Streams on STB Emulator
1. Install the STB Emulator on your device.
2. You can find the Mac address on the STB emulator app screen.
3. Click the Settings icon and select profiles.
4. Tap the Test Portal to change the existing profile.
5. Or click the Add profile option to create a new file.
6. Select the STB model and choose MAG 250 or a different STB that you want to emulate.
7. Then, tap the portal settings and type your portal URL.
8. Once you type the portal URL click the Ok button.
9. Tap the screen resolution tile and set it as 1280*720.
10. Now, restart your app and see the list of available channels.
How to Get Rocket Streams on MAG
1. Select Settings from the MAG home screen.
2. Choose System Settings from the menu.
3. Select Servers under system settings and click General.
4. Next, tap Portals and type the account details you received from Rocket Streams in the portal 1 field.
5. If you have a second subscription,l type the details in the portal 2 fields.
6. Now, click the OK button to save the details.
7. Then, press the Home button on the remote control and tap Ok.
8. The live TV channels associated with your account will appear on the screen.
How to Install Rocket Streams on Dreamlink
1. Choose My Apps on the Dreamlink home page.
2. Open the DOL2 in the My Apps section.
3. You can find the Mac address in the top right corner.
4. Tap the Edit button and enter the URL of Rocket Streams in the given field and click the OK button.
5. Wait till all the content loads on the screen.
6. Finally, select and stream Rocket Streams on the Dreamlink device.
Rocket Streams Channel List
The 3000+ live channels in the Rocket Streams IPTV are classified under sport, kids, international, music, entertainment, and more. You will further find location-specific channels with this IPTV, including France, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, etc. The popular channels available on the Rocket Streams IPTV are listed down below.
- Cozi TV
Rocket TV supports the customer with the online ticket. So the user can visit the official site and fill out the online ticket form. The support team will reach the users with the provided email ID by the customers. Unlike most IPTV, there is no live chat support provided on the Rocket TV.
Rocket Streams IPTV Review
Rocket Stream is an IPTV service provider with a reasonable price that is compatible with all devices. It offers quality video content of the best quality constantly. But compared to other service providers, it only offers limited live channels. Further, they do not offer live chat support, so the users cannot get to the support team immediately.
Rocket Streams Alternatives
Below is the list of alternatives for the Rocket Streams IPTV.
Iron IPTV is an affordable IPTV service with over 4500 TV channels. Apart from this, it also as thousands of movies, TV shows, and many more. It has some amazing features like Fast zapping, EPG, and subtitle support. It allows you to pause channels and start again where you left off.
Kemo IPTV offers 18,000+ TV channels for a subscription of $25. You can watch popular sports events such as NFL, NHL, and NBA through this IPTV Provider. It offers both international and local TV channels for streaming in 4K quality. The contents are available in 4K and 8K streaming quality.
Ping IPTV provides the US, the UK, and Canada TV channels. It also has 8000+ TV channels across all genres. You can enjoy streaming the TV channels in 4K HD quality. There are international TV channels available in the channel list. You can get a monthly subscription at $24 per month.