SO Player IPTV is one of the biggest and cheapest IPTV services available in the market. It has over 3000+ content that includes live channels, movies, VOD, Pay Per View events, and many more. Since it is a customizable app, you can use codecs and stream different video titles. Its interface is modern and intuitive. Over time, SO Player IPTV will bring in the best recommendations. It is one of the best cable TV replacements for watching anything as it supports more than 5000+ channels covering live and on-demand. The IPTV is accessible on Android, iOS, Firestick, Android box, etc. Let’s see the ways to set up and install SO player IPTV on your respective devices.
Highlights of SO Player IPTV
- Unlimited access to live and premium channels, 1000+ VOD movies, and TV shows.
- Watch Sports, seasonal sports events, and other major events that are broadcasted from all around the world.
- Easy to access categorized interface and standalone apps for all major devices.
- Catchup TV with DVR, including USA, UK, French, Filipino, and Spanish channels.
- Local channel networks are available from the US and Canada.
Importance of a VPN while accessing IPTV
It is always safe and better to use a VPN to avoid ISPs and trackers from tracking and monitoring your data. Accessing IPTV without the VPN may lead to a breach of data like personal information. Also, it makes your IP address visible and traceable. Further, the VPN will help you stay away from copyright infringement issues. The paid VPNs like NordVPN provide you with a safe and secure browsing environment that allows you to be anonymous on the internet.
How to Sign Up to SO Player IPTV
1) Open a Browser of your choice on the PC or smartphone.
2) Visit the site to buy your SO player IPTV plan with the URL: https://www.hurricanestreaming.com/shop/
3) Select your plan from the Our Shop page.
- 3 days demo – Free
- One month – $25
Note: Both plans have all live and premium channels, VOD, and catch up with one device connected per login
4) Click on Add to Cart to make the purchase.
5) Check your order in the cart and click on Proceed to Checkout.
6) Now, enter the billing details with your name address, Email ID, and your card details for payment.
7) Once the details are entered, click on Place Order.
8) After making the payment, all the login credentials will be sent to your email address.
- Note: Keep the email of the SO player safe and secure to avoid being misused.
How to Install SO Player on Android Devices
1) Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2) Search for SO Player using the search bar.
3) Download and install the SO player app on your device from the Play Store.
4) Once the app is installed, open it.
5) Now, select the login mode (using pin code or username & password).
6) In the Pincode login option, enter your Provider Identifier number and Pin code, then tap on Login.
6) In the Username and password option, enter your provider identifier, username, and password, and click on Login to enter.
7) Finally, watch all your favorite channels on SO Player TV IPTV.
How to Install SoPlayer on Apple Devices [iPhone, iPad, Apple TV]
1) Launch the App Store app on your Apple device.
2) Click the Search box at the top and type SO Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Locate and tap the SO Player from the search results.
4) Select the Get button to install the app on your Apple device from the App Store.
5) Open the SO Player. You’ll see two different Sign in options – Pin Code and Username password.
6) If you’ve selected the pin code method, you need to enter the Provider Identifier number and Pin code. After entering the details, tap Login.
7) On the other hand, if you’ve selected the Username password option, enter your provider identifier, username, and password on the respective boxes and click Login.
8) Once you’re inside the app, tap and play your desired video content on the SO Player app.
How to Stream SO Player on PC – Windows and Mac
1) Launch any web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2) Download the SO player as a .exe file on your Windows PC (.dmg file for Mac PC).
3) Once the installer file is downloaded, double-click on it to install.
4) After installation, open the SO player IPTV on your PC.
5) Enter the Provider identifier number, username, and password.
6) Once the credentials are filled, click Login.
7) Enjoy watching all your favorite TV channels and more on SO player IPTV.
How to Install SO Player IPTV on Firestick
1) Turn on your Fire TV Stick and connect it to the WIFI.
2) Click on the Find menu to select the Search tile.
3) Using the screen keys, type as Downloader and select it when you get the suggestions.
4) Click on the Get or Download icon to install the downloader app on your Fire TV device.
5) After the download, go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Enable it.
6) Now, launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV.
7) A warning message will be shown on the screen. Select Turn On to confirm.
9) Go back to the Downloader homepage and enter the URL for SO Player IPTV apk.
10) Click on Go to start downloading.
11) Once the download is done, install the app on your Fire TV device.
12) After the installation is over, open the SO player TV app.
13) Select your login mode, either Pincode or username & password.
14) Click on Submit after entering the credentials.
15) Now, you can stream all available content on SO player IPTV.
How to Install SO Player on Android TV
Before jumping into the main steps, you need to enable Unknown Sources in order to install the third-party apps.
1) To do that, navigate to Settings by pressing the gear icon on your Smart TV remote.
2) Click the Device Preferences option in the side menu.
3) Scroll down and locate the option Security & Restrictions.
4) Tap Unknown Sources and enable it.
5) After completing the above steps, turn on your PC and open a browser.
6) Download the SO Player apk from your desired website.
7) Plug a USB drive into your PC and transfer the apk file to the USB drive.
8) Now, unplug the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the HDMI port on your Smart TV.
9) On your Smart TV, open the USB drive and install the SO Player apk file on your Smart TV.
10) After the installation and launch the app on your Smart TV.
11) Follow the on-screen prompts to get into the app. Once you’re in, start streaming your favorite video content on SO Player without buffering.
Note: The above procedure will work if you want to install SO Player on Nvidia Shield TV as it is an Android TV.
SO Player IPTV – How to Fix IP address error
If your SO player TV shows an “UNABLE TO AUTHENTICATE WITH NO ALLOWED IP ADDRESS” error on your device, then do the following to fix and prevent the error.
1) Don’t share or use SO player with the same credentials on multiple devices.
2) Don’t use a VPN to modify your IP address (unless you are using only one device).
3) Always use SO Player in the same location and connection (avoid traveling while streaming SO player IPTV)
Note: Rule 3 is an exemption for mobile phones, iPads, and tablets that are being used over mobile data.
How to Enable Dark Mode on SO Player IPTV
1) Open the SO player on your respective smartphone.
2) Login with either Pincode or username and password.
3) Make a tap on the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
4) Navigate to Theme from the menu.
5) Check the Black Theme box.
6) Now, the SO player will turn to dark mode instantly.
We aren’t sure if there is any live chat support provided by the developer of the SO Player. Although the app is available on different App Stores, we could not find any relevant information regarding the customer support provided by the SO Player. However, the user can send a mail to the email address mentioned in the App Store to get your questions answered.
Stream all your favorite channels and entertainment content on SO player IPTV. One of the So player IPTV’s major advantages is that it has its own Standalone app for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac devices. So the IPTV can be downloaded and used on the respective device easily. For any doubts about the article, feel free to comment below. You can also use other IPTV providers like Players Klub IPTV or Marvel IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although popular channel stores include this app, we can’t guarantee the legality of the SO Player, as finding the difference between legal and illegal content isn’t easy. Hence, we recommend using a VPN before accessing this IPTV.
It costs $25/month with a 3-day free trial.
SO Player provider ID is free and comes along with the login details. There is no need to get it separately.
Some of the best SO Player alternative IPTVs include Nora GO IPTV, Apollo TV, Zattoo, Pluto TV, IMDb, etc.
The service may get downtime at any time. However, the developer will rectify the issue, and you might find SO Player to work without any issues.
The app may not work when the server experiences downtime. Sometimes, it may be due to the freezing or crashing issue. In any such case, restart the app and device to open it again.
Yes. You can use SO Player on iOS and Apple TV devices without any limitations.