Nowadays, IPTV plays a major role in entertainment. There are thousands of IPTV providers available in the market. To stream the content offered by the IPTV Provider, you need to install an IPTV Player on your Samsung TV. You can easily download IPTV Player apps on Samsung Smart TV from the Smart Hub.
If you don’t want to install IPTV apps on your TV, you can cast the IPTV Player to Samsung TV from your Android Phone or iPhone.
In this article, we have used the Smart IPTV to explain the installation procedure. Smart IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV Players for Smart TVs. We tested and used the Smart IPTV Player on Samsung TV for over a month and found no issues while streaming live or on-demand content.
If you have some other IPTV Players like IPTV Smarters in mind, you can use the below installation guide to download the app from the Smart Hub Store.
How to Install IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect your Samsung TV to an Internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote and navigate to the Apps section.
3. Tap the search bar and enter Smart IPTV in the search bar.
4. Choose the Smart IPTV app from the search suggestions.
5. Hit Install to download the app on your Samsung TV.
Set Up Smart IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. After the installation process is over, launch the app on your device.
2. Note the MAC address shown on the screen.
Note: Not every app requires activation. Only a few apps have an activation process to register the device.
3. Now, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
4. Navigate to the Smart IPTV Activation website.
5. Enter the MAC address and pay 5.49 EUR using PayPal.
6. After successful payment, select the My List tab on the website.
7. Type the MAC Address you noted and the M3U Playlist URL provided by the service provider in the given field.
8. Once entered, check the I’m not a robot box and tap the Send button.
9. Now, restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
10. Now, you can stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content on Samsung TV.
How to Cast IPTV Smarters on Samsung Smart TV
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Smarters Player Lite app. If you use an Android device, sideload the IPTV Smarters APK on your Android Phone.
2. Once installed, connect the Smartphone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi.
3. If you are an iOS user, go to the TV Settings → Click General → Tap Apple AirPlay Settings → Enable the AirPlay option on Samsung TV.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player on your Android Phone or iPhone.
5. Select the Add User button on the app interface.
6. Hit the option Login with Xtream Codes API or Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
7. Enter the required login details of your IPTV Provider and select Add User.
8. Once the content is loaded, play your desired video on the app and select the Cast icon or AirPlay icon on the player screen.
9. From the menu, select the name of your Samsung TV to cast the video.
10. Now, enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your TV.
Best IPTV Providers for Samsung Smart TV
There are plenty of IPTV services available online. To stream the IPTV content on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to subscribe to any of the best IPTV service providers. Some of the affordable IPTV Providers that offer extensive video library are mentioned below.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is the perfect IPTV service to watch international TV channels. You can stream 20,000+ Live TV channels. It offers 24/7 customer support to answer streaming queries. This IPTV has Anti-freeze technology to provide buffer-free streaming of TV channels. The TV channels are available to watch in HD and FHD quality.
IPTV Trends provides an M3U link to stream live TV channels and VODs. You can use the M3U link on any compatible IPTV Player. It offers 19,000+ Live TV channels with 99% server uptime. You can stream international TV channels from the US, the UK, and Canada.
Necro IPTV is the complete IPTV service provider with live TV channels, on-demand movies, series, TV shows, and PPV events. You can stream this IPTV with the best IPTV players. It also has EPG and VPN support. The TV channels are available in UHD streaming quality.
SkipDeer IPTV has 7,000+ live TV channels and 40,000+ on-demand content in the library. You can access premium sports TV channels in HD streaming quality. It also has Anti-freeze technology to provide non-stop streaming. This IPTV supports TV channels to stream in 4K quality.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming IPTV on Samsung TV?
It is important to connect to a VPN while streaming IPTV content on Samsung TV. VPN will ensure you a safe path in streaming your favorites online. It also helps you to unblock geo-restrictions. So, we recommend you connect to Premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream the IPTV content safely and securely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Smart IPTV is the best IPTV Player for Samsung TVs.
Home IPTV is the best alternative to Smart IPTV on Samsung TV.