If you are an IPTV user, you can also Chromecast all the IPTV videos from your smartphone or PC. Most of the IPTV players come with the built-in Cast icon to stream the video contents to any casting device. But the IPTV providers that have a built-in video player are out of luck. They don’t have the Cast icon.
IPTV Media Players like GSE SMART IPTV are compatible with Chromecast support. You can use the IPTV M3U URL on the GSE SMART IPTV app and cast the videos to your TV through Chromecast. If your IPTV provider has a web version, you can also cast the videos to your Chromecast using the Chrome browser.
How to Chromecast IPTV: Smartphones
GSE SMART IPTV is available for both Android and iOS devices. So you can easily Chromecast IPTV from both Android and iOS devices.
(1) Install the GSE SMART IPTV app on your smartphone.
(2) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(3) Open the GSE SMART IPTV app .
(4) Tap the Cast icon.
(5) A list of devices will appear. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
(6) Now, go to Remote Playlists and click the Add icon.
(7) Choose the Add M3U URL and enter your IPTV link in the field.
(8) Add your IPTV link by clicking the Add button.
(9) Now, you will get all the IPTV contents on your smartphone.
(10) Pick a channel or a video title. It will appear on your Chromecast.
How to Chromecast IPTV: PC
If your IPTV provider has a web version, you can cast the IPTV videos using the Chrome browser. IPTV providers like Jet Stream IPTV or Righton IPTV support web version. For those, you can use this guide to cast the IPTV videos to Chromecast.
(1) Download and install the latest version of Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac PC from the Google Chrome website.
(2) Connect your Windows or Mac PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Open the Chrome browser and right-click on any blank area of the screen.
(4) A pop-up will appear. Choose the Cast option.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Select the device.
(6) Now, go to your IPTV provider website and enter your login credentials.
(7) Stream the live TV channel or on-demand video. The video content will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
How to Chromecast IPTV: Using VLC Media Player
If your IPTV provider has an M3U URL but no web version, you can use the VLC Media Player to cast the IPTV videos to Chromecast. To do so,
(1) Download the latest version of VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Open the Chrome browser and go to the Cast menu.
(3) Under the Sources tab, choose the Cast Desktop option. Now your entire PC screen will be mirrored to Chromecast.
(4) Open the VLC app and go to Media.
(5) Choose Open Network Stream option.
(6) The Open Media dialog box will appear. Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the search box and click the Play button.
(7) Stream any of the live TV channels. It will appear on your Chromecast.
These are some of the ways in which you can cast the IPTV videos on your Chromecast. Stream all the IPTV content on your TV through Chromecast. Use the GSE SMART IPTV, Chrome browser, or VLC Media Player to cast the IPTV contents from your Android, iPhone, and PC to your TV. Share your thoughts in the comments below.