If you a regular IPTV user, you might know that all the IPTV providers won’t have the built-in streaming app. IPTV providers like Marvel IPTV won’t provide you the app to stream its content. You have to install any third-party media player apps. One such app is the Flex IPTV app. With Flex IPTV, you can get to stream IPTV contents via the M3U URL.
Some IPTV services provide you the M3U URL instead of login credentials. With the M3U URL, you can stream all the live TV and on-demand content. As of now, the Flex app has the support for M3U URL alone. If your IPTV provider has login credentials, then you have to choose other IPTV players. Flex IPTV supports all the IPTV providers with the M3U URL. As the app is available for free, there is no need to buy a subscription. You can directly install the app on your smartphones or streaming devices.
- Android Smartphones
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TV
How to Install Flex IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Flex IPTV download website, https://bit.ly/3fGhL3V.
(2) The apk file will begin to download.
(3) After the download, select the Open button.
(4) Now, the installation screen will appear. Tap on the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV player app.
(6) Enter your provider’s M3U URL and stream all the live TV content.
How to Install Flex IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) On your iPad or iPhone device, open the App Store.
(2) Search for the Flex IPTV app.
(3) Tap the Get icon to download and install the Flex app.
(4) Then, click the Open icon to run the IPTV app.
(5) On the IPTV Player app, tap the Hamburger icon on the top left corner.
(6) Choose the Playlists manager option.
(7) On the next screen, tap the Add Playlist button.
(8) Enter the M3U URL on the URL bar and tap Download.
(9) After the download, you can get to stream all the video contents from your IPTV provider.
By using the same steps, you can download the Flex IPTV app on your Apple TV.
How to Install Flex IPTV on Firestick
Before getting into the installation steps, go to the Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Turn On.
(1) Go to the Lens icon or the Search icon on the Firestick Home screen.
(2) With the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the displayed apps suggestion list.
(4) Choose the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) After that, select the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(6) Enter the Flex IPTV download link https://bit.ly/3fGhL3V and click the Go button.
(7) The Flex IPTV apk file will begin to download.
(8) Click the Install button and then the Open button to run the IPTV player.
(9) Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider and get access to all the IPTV contents.
How to Install Flex IPTV on Smart TV
(1) On your Android smart TV, go to the Flex IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3fGhL3V.
(2) Download the apk file and install the file from the Downloads folder.
(3) Open the IPTV app and sign in with the M3U URL.
(4) Now, start watching all your favorite live TV channels offered by the provider.
As the app is available for free, you can install and try the app without second thoughts. If you aren’t satisfied with the built-in IPTV player, you can go for the Flex IPTV. The only missing thing in this player is the lack of support for IPTV login credentials. If your IPTV provider has only the login credentials, you have to look for other IPTV media Players.