Not all the IPTV providers will have built-in media player apps, and Flex IPTV is one among them. It is a premium IPTV service provider with which you can stream 13000+ live TV channels, video-on-demand, and more in HD quality. It covers most of the major sports channels and PPV events. In addition, the users can access international channels, news, EPG guide, catchup shows, and more. It works on the most famous IPTV players, including M3U URL support. So the Flex IPTV users need to provide the M3U URL of any IPTV to stream all the live TV and on-demand content on IPTV players like IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player, etc. Check out the section below for the Flex IPTV review, pricing, and installation.
Why Use VPN with IPTV?
IPTV offers live TV and VOD for free or at one low price. They are most often seen as a cable TV replacement. Most legitimate IPTV services are geo-restricted, and unblocking them requires a VPN connection. Also, there are numerous IPTVs that fall under the grey area, and they may bring in content that may or may not be legal. Streaming them will attract legal or copyright infringement. A VPN is mandatory to take advantage of all these while streaming IPTV. The users can rely on trusted premium VPN providers like ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
Flex IPTV Plans & Pricing
Before you set up Flex IPTV, you shall take a look at the four different subscription plans offered.
- $22 for 3 months
- $39 for 6 months
- $59 for 12 months
How to Sign Up for Flex IPTV
(1) Visit the official website of Flex IPTV from your PC browser.
(2) Navigate to click on the Pricing button.
(3) Select any of the subscription plans from the available option.
(4) Enter the Flex IPTV Promo code if you have any and click Apply.
(5) Further, you shall provide the necessary details to register with Flex IPTV.
(6) Choose PayPal as the payment method and continue to make the payment. Click Order Now.
(7) Once done, you will receive the login details as an email.
Flex IPTV Compatible Devices
- Android Smartphones
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TV
- Windows & Mac PC
Flex IPTV Channel List
You can choose to stream from more than 13000 live TV channels classified under a wide range of categories. It includes sports, kids, music, entertainment, PPV, etc. Since it supports EPG, the users can refer to the upcoming events or shows along with the timing to never miss streaming anything.
How to Download Flex IPTV on Android Smartphones
(1) Before you proceed to get the Flex IPTV app for an Android smartphone, navigate to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
(2) Launch the browser to search and download the Flex IPTV apk from any trusted website.
(3) After the download, select the Open button.
(4) Now, the installation screen will appear. Tap on the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(6) Enter the login details to stream all the live TV content.
How to Install Flex IPTV on iOS & Apple Devices
(1) On your iPad or iPhone device, open the App Store.
(2) Search for the Flex IPTV app.
(3) Tap the Get icon to download and install the Flex app.
(4) Then, click the Open icon to run the IPTV app.
(5) On the IPTV Player app, tap the Hamburger icon on the top left corner.
(6) Choose the Playlists manager option.
(7) On the next screen, tap the Add Playlist button.
(8) Enter the login details of the m3u URL of Flex IPTV as received in the email.
(9) Now, you can stream all the video content from your IPTV provider.
By using the same steps, you can stream the Flex IPTV app on your Apple TV.
How to Use Flex IPTV on Firestick
(1) With Fire TV connected to WIFI, click on the Search tile under the Find menu on the Firestick Home screen.
(2) With the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the displayed apps suggestion list.
(4) Choose the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) After that, select the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(6) Before getting into the installation steps, go to the Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Downloader >> Enable it.
(7) Enter the URL of the Flex IPTV apk download link and click the Go button.
(8) The Flex IPTV apk file will begin to download.
(9) Click the Install button and then the Open button to run the IPTV player.
(10) Enter the IPTV provider subscription details and get access to all the IPTV contents.
How to Install Flex IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android smart TV, go to Settings >> System >> Apps & Restrictions >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn On.
(2) Download the apk file using a browser on your PC.
(3) Connect a USB drive to your PC and copy the apk file on it.
(4) Plug it out of the PC and connect it to your smart TV via a USB port.
(5) Under Source, select USB Drive.
(6) Use a File Manager app to locate the apk Flex TV apk file and click on it to install.
(7) On the pop-up, select Install to proceed.
(8) After the installation, select Open to launch the IPTV app.
(9) Enter the login details of the Flex TV and start watching all your favorite live TV channels offered by the provider.
How to Install Flex IPTV on Mac or Windows PC
(1) Install and launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC (.exe or .dmg) from its official site.
(2) Provide your Google Account details to log in to BlueStacks.
(3) Now, search and download the Flex IPTV apk from any third-party website.
(4) After the download, locate the apk to drag and drop it on the BlueStacks.
(5) Allow the Flex TV app apk to complete the installation.
(6) When it is done, you shall launch the app.
(7) Input your IPTV login credentials to enjoy streaming the desired title.
How to Install Flex IPTV on Samsung or LG Smart TV
(1) Download the Smart IPTV on your smart TV from the app store.
(2) Note down the MAC address as displayed on your smart TV.
(3) Visit the Smart IPTV official website (siptv.app/mylist).
(4) Navigate to select the My List option and provide the MAC address and Flex IPTV Playlist URL.
(5) Select the Send button and open the Smart IPTV app.
(6) With this, you shall start streaming Flex TV on LG TV and Samsung TV.
The Flex IPTV provides no live chat support, and you shall need to look for alternative IPTV service providers if you want that feature. However, it will provide you with an online contact form and email support. You shall provide the necessary details on the contact form and select the Submit button. Similarly, you shall check for the email address on the official site to write the issue or query regarding the IPTV as an email. You might expect a response from the team in one or two working days.
As the app is available at an affordable price, you can install and try the app on any of your devices. Since it supports external players, you shall opt for the Flex TV. If your IPTV provider has only the login credentials, you have to look for other IPTV service providers like Marvel IPTV and IPTV Tenino.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is a subscription-based service, and you cannot stream it for free.
No. It isn’t officially available on the Google Play Store for Android devices.