IPTVs are the best form of entertainment. You can get to stream both the live TV channels and on-demand videos on one platform. Though Hulu offers both live TV and on-demand videos, it is too costly when compared to IPTV. In IPTVs, you need to pay only $5 per month. One such IPTV is the Bad Boy Media IPTV.
In Bad Boy Media IPTV, you will get more than 7000 live TV channels and on-demand video content. The IPTV offers six subscription plans with a 24-hr pass. The IPTV offers both the streaming app and M3U URL. With that, you can install the IPTV provider app as well as the IPTV media player app to stream the video contents.
How to Sign Up for Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Visit the Bad Boy Media IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) Click the Plan button on the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Purchase Now button.
(4) You will get the Checkout page. Enter your personal information and scroll down.
(5) Complete the payment process.
(6) The IPTV login credentials and M3U URL to your mail ID.
Pros of VPN while streaming IPTV
It is important to use VPNs while using IPTV. Most of the IPTV providers will track the user activity when streaming. By using VPNs, you can protect your browsing history and personal information with ease. Get any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN.
- Android Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- iOS Devices
- Android Smart TV
How to Install Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Go to the Bad Boy Media IPTV download link on your smartphone or tablet.
(2) Download the apk file on your device.
(3) Install the IPTV apk file and sign in with your IPTV credentials or M3U URL.
(4) Stream all the 7000 live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Download Bad Boy Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources by going to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(2) On the home screen, go to the Search icon.
(3) Type Downloader using the Fire TV remote.
(4) Select the Downloader app and tap the Get or Download button.
(5) With that, the Downloader app will be downloaded. Then, tap the Open button.
(6) On the Downloader app, navigate to the Home tab and click the Search bar,
(7) Enter the Bad Boy Media IPTV download link and click the Go button.
(8) The IPTV apk file will be downloaded. Tap the Install button followed by the Open button.
(9) Use your IPTV credentials or the M3U URL and stream the on-demand contents.
How to Use Bad Boy Media IPTV
The IPTV app is filled with features and customization options. You can add your favorites live TV channels to the Favorites list. In addition to that, you can change the built-in video player to any of the media player apps.
How to Add Favorites on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Open the Bad Boy Media IPTV on your smartphone or Firestick.
(2) Sign in with the account or M3U URL.
(3) Go to TV Guide under the Home button.
(4) You will get a list of live TV channels with the EPG guide.
(5) Navigate to your preferred channel and hold the Select button (Firestick) or tap and hold the channel (smartphone).
(6) A small pop-up will appear. Click the Add Favorite option.
(7) Go back to the IPTV home screen and open the Favorites menu.
(8) The added channel will appear.
(9) If you want to remove the channel from favorites, tap and hold the channel. Select the Remove Favorite option.
(10) The channel will be removed from the Favorites list.
How to Change Video Player on Bad Boy Media IPTV
(1) Make sure that your device is equipped with MX Player or VLC Media Player.
(2) Go to the My Settings menu on the IPTV app.
(3) Scroll down and choose the Select Player option.
(4) Choose the VLC Player or MX Player and click the Save Changes button.
(5) Go back to the channel list and stream it. The video will stream on MX Player or VLC Player.
How to Stream Bad Boy Media IPTV on PC
(1) On your Windows or Mac PC, open the VLC Media Player app.
(2) Go to Media and choose Open Network Stream option. You can also press the Ctrl + N shortcut.
(3) The Open Media dialog box will appear.
(4) Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the URL box and click the Play button.
(5) All the live TV channels and on-demand video content will appear.
How to Get Bad Boy Media IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Download the Bad Boy Media IPTV apk file on your Android smart TV using the download link.
(2) Install the IPTV app and login with your credentials.
(3) You can also use the M3U URL for login.
(4) Then, stream your favorite movies and series.
Bad Boy Media IPTV offers two ways of customer support. Email support and the FAQs. On the FAQs page, you will get answers to all the most asked questions. You can get the email support by directly mail them as they are not providing any Contact Us form. If you want, you can also sign up for the mailing list.
With Bad Boy Media IPTV, you will get more than 7000 live TV channels and on-demand content. Among the IPTV providers, the IPTV is affordable. Get the monthly pack or the 24-hr pass to test the services. If the live TV channels don’t have any buffering issues, go for the long-term plan. If not, check out the other IPTV providers like DMTN IPTV or Echoo IPTV.