Streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu are available only on limited devices. But, IPTVs are available for all devices and apps. You can install and stream IPTV on smartphones, streaming devices, VLC, Kodi, PC, and more. DMTN IPTV offers apps and streaming links for almost all devices.
With DMTN IPTV, you can get to access more than 13,000 live TV channels and 15,000 on-demand movies and series. You can stream all the IPTV channels on iOS, Android, Firestick, and smart TV. In addition to that, IPTV is available in all countries. Let’s see how to get the subscription plans and install the IPTV app.
How to Sign Up for DMTN IPTV
(1) Visit the DMTN IPTV website on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Click the Buy Now button on the top of the webpage.
(3) Enter your name, email, and choose your subscription plan.
(4) Click the drop-down menu to choose the country and choose your device.
(5) If you are a MAG device user, enter the MAC address of your Mag device on the box.
(6) Then, click the Order Now button.
(7) Complete the payment, and you will get the M3U URL on your mail.
How to Get a Free Trial on DMTN IPTV
(1) On the top of the DMTN IPTV webpage, click the Get Free Trial button.
(2) Enter all the asking information and Mac address of your device.
(3) You will get the free trial link on your mail
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Amazon Firestick
- Smart TV
- Android Box
- Mag Device
- Enigma 2
How to Install DMTN IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your Android smartphone or tablet, go to the DMTN IPTV download link.
(2) Download the IPTV apk file on your Android device.
(3) Install the DMTV IPTV app and open the app.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and stream live TV channels.
How to Get DMTN IPTV on Firestick
(1) On your Firestick, go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(2) Go to the home screen and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the results.
(4) Tap the Get or Download button and then the Open button.
(5) The Downloader app will open and go to the Search Bar.
(6) Enter the DMTN IPTV download link and click the Go button.
(7) Download and install the IPTV app on your Firestick.
(8) Launch the app and stream all the 13,000 live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Stream DMTN IPTV on Roku
(1) Open the Channel Store on your Roku device.
(2) Search for the Stalker Player using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the Stalker Player and install it on your Roku.
(4) Open the IPTV Player app and enter the DMTN IPTV’s M3U URL.
(6) When it is loaded, you will get all the live TV channels and on-demand content.
How to Download DMTN IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your Android Smart TV, download the DMTN IPTV apk from the download link.
(2) Go to the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(3) Once it is installed, open the IPTV app.
(4) Sign in with the M3U URL and stream the on-demand contents on your Android Smart TV.
How to Watch DMTN IPTV on Mag Device
(1) On your Mag device, open the Settings menu.
(2) Choose the System Settings under the Settings menu.
(3) Click Portals and select the Portals option.
(4) On the Portal page, enter the M3U URL of your IPTV provider in the Portal 1 URL.
(5) Enter any portal name and click the Save button.
(6) When it is saved, restart your Mag device.
(7) After the restart, you can stream IPTV videos.
How to Stream DMTN IPTV on Enigma 2
(1) Find the IP address of your Enigma 2 device. Go to Settings –> Setup –> System –> Network Device –> Setup Adapter –> Settings –> IP address.
(2) Download and install the Putty Software on your PC.
(3) Launch the Putty Software and enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device.
(4) Enter the below code with your IPTV M3U URL.
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “IPTV link” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
(5) Then, reboot your Enigma 2 device. After the restart, you can watch all the live TV channels from DMTN IPTV.
How to Get DMTN IPTV Kodi Add-On
(1) Open the Kodi app on your PC.
(2) Open the Settings menu.
(3) Go to the Add-ons option.
(4) On the next screen, tap the Install from repository button.
(5) Scroll down and choose the PVR clients.
(6) Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list.
(7) Now, click the Install button.
(8) Then, go to the My add-ons tab.
(9) The installed PVR IPTV Simple Client will appear. Open the add-on.
(10) Now, select the Stalker Client add-on.
(11) On the Stalker Client, click the Configure button.
(12) Choose the Portal 1 option and enter the IPTV M3U URL in the Server Address.
(13) Then, click the Enable button.
(14) When it is enabled, the DMTN IPTV add-on will be installed on the Kodi app.
DMTN IPTV offers three ways of customer support, email support, phone, and live chat support. You can mail your issues to the mail id email@example.com. In the Contact Us form with your name, email, subject, and your issue. If you want instant support, you can get live chat support.
DMTN IPTV offers more live TV channels and on-demand content than most of the IPTV providers. In addition to that, you can get a free trial to test the reliability of the services. If you are going to buy the subscription plan, get the free trial, and then go for the long-term plans. Share your IPTV experience in the comments below. Try other IPTV providers like Shack TV IPTV or Players Klub IPTV.