Internet Protocols Televisions (IPTVs) are the most popular streaming platforms. It offers more number of live TV channels and on-demand content than any other live TV platform like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and CBS. And with a lower subscription price too. If you want a reliable IPTV service, you can use the Echoo IPTV services.
Echoo IPTV offers more than 9000 live TV channels from categories like Sports, News, Entertainment, Fashion, and Lifestyle from countries around the world. Most of the channels in the IPTV are 4K & UHD. In addition, to live TV channels, it also has 5000 movies and series to binge-watch. Let’s see how to get a subscription from the IPTV services.
How to Buy Subscription from Echoo IPTV
(1) Visit the Echoo IPTV website on your PC or smartphone.
(2) On the top, you can see options like Check Your Code, Channels, Movies, Series, and User Area.
(3) In Check Your Code, you can enter your area code and see the available live TV channels.
(4) In Channels, you will get the list of all available channels in the IPTV service.
(5) In Movies and Series, you can see the list of video titles available to stream.
(6) In the User Area, you can manage your account information and subscription plans.
(7) On the Home page, scroll down to the Subscriptions section.
(8) It offers four subscription plans. Choose your preferred one by clicking the Subscribe Now button.
(9) The IPTV offers only the PayPal transaction method. Sign in with your PayPal account and complete the payment.
(10) When the payment is completed, you will get the IPTV credentials.
Need for VPN while accessing IPTV
While streaming content in IPTV apps, make sure that you are connected to the VPN network. Using VPN will protect your IP address and spoof your geolocation. We recommend you use VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and PrivateVPN. These VPNs will safeguard your personal data while using the IPTV services.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Smart TVs
How to Install Echoo IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Echoo IPTV download link.
(2) The apk file will be downloaded. Wait for the download to complete.
(3) After the download, tap the Open button.
(4) On the Installation screen, tap the Install button.
(5) After the installation, tap the Open button to launch the Echoo IPTV app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(6) Enter the MAC address and log in with your IPTV account.
(7) Start watching your favorite live TV channel.
How to Get Echoo IPTV on Firestick
To install the Echoo IPTV, you need to make some changes in the Firestick settings. Go to the Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(1) Go to the Search icon on your Fire TV Home screen.
(2) Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard. Or use voice commands.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Tap the Download icon to download and install the Downloader app.
(5) Tap the Open icon to run the Downloader app.
(6) Enter the Echoo IPTV download link in the search bar.
(7) The Echoo TV apk file will begin to download. Tap the Install button and then the Open button.
(8) Sign in with your IPTV account and get access to all the 9000 live TV channels.
How to Install Echoo IPTV on Smart Android TV
(1) On your smart TV, go to the Echoo IPTV link and download the apk file.
(2) Go to the Downloads folder on your Android TV and open the Echoo TV apk file to install it.
(3) Open the app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(4) Enter your IPTV credentials and watch the live TV channels.
Echoo TV IPTV offers a variety of platforms to contact customer support. It offers live chat, Facebook, and WhatsApp support. But the most conventional way, email support is not available on the IPTV. You can pick any one of the three platforms to get answers to your query. We recommend you use the live chat support. Don’t go for Facebook or WhatsApp chat supports as your contact information will be exposed.
Echoo IPTV offers quality IPTV services at a lower subscription price. It is one of the reliable IPTV services too. Having a standalone streaming app and a variety of customer supports are some of the highlights in the IPTV. Try the IPTV for one month and test the live TV channels, movies, and series. If you are satisfied with the services, go for the long term subscription plans. If you want an IPTV with free trials, try the Hutv IPTV.