IPTVs are the best platform for binge-watchers and movie buffs. You can get live TV channels, the latest movies & TV shows, and on-demand content at a lower price. There are many IPTV services available, but only a few are available for both smartphones and streaming devices. Area 51 IPTV is one such IPTV available for Android devices, Firestick, and Kodi.
Area 51 IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers but not a reliable one. A few weeks earlier, the service was shut down. But, now Area 51 IPTV is running with a different URL. Apart from the inconsistency in services, all the channels and contents provided by the IPTV is top-notch and worth spending the money on.
How to Sign Up for Area 51 IPTV
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Area 51 IPTV website.
(2) Click the Order Now button on the top of the screen.
(3) Area 51 IPTV has four subscriptions. Choose any one of the subscriptions you prefer by clicking the Order Now button.
(4) On the next screen, choose the no.of connections you need and click the Continue button.
(5) Now, enter a promo code if you have any and click the Checkout button.
(6) On the Checkout page, enter the personal information.
(7) On the Account Security section, enter the password or click the Generate Password button to create a password for your IPTV login.
(8) After completing the payment option, click the Complete Order button.
(9) Now, you will get the confirmation mail.
Highlights of Area 51 IPTV
- In Area 51 IPTV, you can access more than 7000 HD channels and on-demand videos.
- You will get all the latest movies and TV series around the world.
- You can install the Area 51 IPTV app on any devices like Android smartphones, Firestick, Kodi, and Android TVs.
- Area 51 TV has a user base of more than 10,000 users globally.
Why Need a VPN to access IPTV?
IPTV services may track your online log and data. To protect yourselves from these, we recommend you to use a VPN. Some of the popular VPNs are NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost VPN will protect your IP and location at any cost. When you stream contents in Area 51 IPTV, use any of these VPNs.
Area 51 IPTV is available for devices like Android smartphones, Firestick, and Android smart TVs. The app is not available for iOS and Mac devices.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Android Smartphone/Tablet
(1) On your smartphone or tablet, go to Area 51 IPTV download link https://bit.ly/3hmV2Kn.
(2) The apk file will be downloaded. Install the Area 51 apk file on your Android device.
Tip! Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in your device settings before installing the apk file.
(3) Sign in with the email ID and password that you have registered.
(4) Now, you get to watch all the Area 51 content on your Android smartphone.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Firestick
Amazon Firestick runs on Fire OS, which is very similar to Android OS. So, you can install the app on your Firestick with ease.
(1) Go to the Settings option on the Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option from the Settings menu.
(3) On the next screen, select the Developer options.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
(5) The confirmation screen will appear. Click the Turn On button.
Install Area 51 IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Now, go back to the Firestick’s Home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Next, click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Then, select the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) The Downloader app will ask for permission. Click the Allow button.
(7) Then, the Quick Start Guide will appear. Click the OK button.
(8) On the Search bar, type the Area 51 IPTV download link https://bit.ly/3hmV2Kn. Click the Go button.
(9) Click the Install button to install the Area 51 IPTV apk file.
(10) Then, click the Open button to start using the Area 51 application.
How to use Area 51 on Firestick
(1) On opening the Area 51 TV app, it will ask for Username and Password. Enter the login credentials and click LOGIN.
(2) Now, you will get all the channels, movies, and TV shows from Area 51.
(3) Choose the video content you want to watch on your Firestick.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Kodi
Area 51 IPTV is also available as a Kodi add on too. If you have the Kodi app, you can install Area 51.
(1) Launch the Kodi application and click the Settings icon.
(2) Choose the System Settings option.
(3) Click the Add-ons option on the right side and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
(4) On the Warning screen, click the Yes button.
(5) Now, go back to Settings and choose the File Manager option.
(6) Click the Add source option and tap on the <None> button.
(7) Enter the Area 51 repository link http://theuforepo.us/repo and click the OK button.
(8) In the name box, enter Area 51 and select OK.
(9) Go back to the Kodi Settings screen and click the Add-ons button.
(10) Choose the Install from zip file option.
(11) The Area 51 zip file button will appear. Click on it.
(12) Choose the repository file repository.ufo-repo-x.xxxx.xxx.zip and click the OK button.
(13) When the repository is installed, a pop-up will appear on the top right of the screen.
(14) Now, click the Install from repository option.
(15) Choose the UFO repository from the list of repositories.
(16) On the next screen, click the Video add-ons option.
(17) The Area 51 IPTV will appear. Tap on it.
(18) Click the Install button to install the Area 51 add-on.
(19) When the add-on is installed, a pop-up will appear on the screen.
(20) Then, go to the Add-ons screen and choose Video add-ons. Now, the Area 51 IPTV will appear.
(21) Open the add-on and stream your favorite video content.
How to Install Area 51 IPTV on Android Smart TV
In Android smart TVs, you can install apps that are applicable to Android smartphones.
(1) On your smart TV, open any web browser and go to https://bit.ly/3hmV2Kn.
(2) Download the apk file on your smart TV.
(3) Install the apk file and stream all the IPTV’s content on your smart TV.
If your smart TV doesn’t have a web browser, you can use this method.
(1) On the PC, go to https://bit.ly/3hmV2Kn and download the apk file.
(2) Now, copy-paste the apk to a USB drive.
(3) Insert the USB drive on your Android TV and install the apk file.
(4) When the app is installed, remove the USB drive.
How to Reset Password on Area 51 IPTV
In Area 51, you have two types of passwords. Online account password and streaming password. The online account password is used to manage the subscription on the website. The streaming password is used for logging to the app and add-on.
Reset Online Account Password
(1) Go to the Area 51 website, and enter your username.
(2) Click the Forgot password button.
(3) For verification, it will ask for your registered email address. Enter the email address.
(4) The reset password link will be sent to your email. You can use the link to change the password.
Reset Streaming Password
(1) Go to the Area 51 website, and sign in with your account.
(2) Go to Services –> My Services –> Active –> IPTV Service Details.
(3) Click the Show button next to your password, your old password will appear.
(4) If you want to change the password, click the Change Password button.
How to Change Subscription
If you wish to change the subscription, you can change it by the end of a billing cycle. When the subscription has ended, change your subscription. You can’t change your IPTV subscription when your old subscription is active. As Area 51 is not consistently available, we recommend you to choose a short-term subscription plan.
Area 51 IPTV is one of the fewest IPTV services to provide customer support. In the IPTV, you can raise your complaints and issues in the Contact Us section. In the Contact form, you need to specify your name, email, subject, and your query. You will get a reply mail within three business days.
On an overall view, Area 51 IPTV is one of the best IPTV services. But the major disadvantage in the IPTV is the consistency issues. You might get the server error problems and app not working problems without any notice. So, use Area 51 IPTV at your own risk and stream its content.