CTG IPTV is a premium IPTV service by Hidayah Smart Solutions that primarily focuses on Live TV channels. The IPTV does not include any form of content, and the users need to get a Subscription from the CTG Online IPTV services. With that, they’ll provide the users with the necessary credentials to view the Live TV channels in the app.
For subscription-related details, the users need to contact the help desk team. The platform is suitable for users who love to watch Live TV channels. The size of this app is less than 4 MB, and it does not occupy more space like other IPTV apps. The app has more than 10000 downloads worldwide. CTG IPTV is the best IPTV service to stream Live TV channels.
Role of VPN While Streaming IPTV
VPN is the smartest way to guard yourself against online hackers and trackers. It is also used to unblock geo-restricted content. Some streaming services are available only in particular regions. To stream those geo-restricted services, we can use a VPN. Further, VPN is necessary while streaming IPTV, as it protects and secures our data. There are different VPNs available in the market. Always choose the right VPN for you, which satisfies your basic needs. Some of the top VPNs to highlight are IPVanish and Nord VPN.
How to Sign Up for CTG IPTV
1) Open a browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2) Tap the search bar and type CTG IPTV.
3) Locate and click the official site of CTG IPTV.
4) On the website, navigate to the About page and contact the developer or help desk team to get a subscription package.
5) After getting a subscription, you’ll receive a CTG IPTV login ID and password for the app.
How to Install CTG IPTV on Android Devices
1) Launch Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2) Click on the search bar and type CTG IPTV using the virtual keyboard.
3) Look for the CTG ONLINE IPTV app in the search results and click it.
4) Tap the Install button to download the app.
5) After Installing the app, navigate to the home screen and select the CTG IPTV app. If you can’t find the app on the home screen, go to the Apps menu and open the app.
6) Enter the CTG Online IPTV login ID and password as you received.
7) Now, play your desired live TV and enjoy watching it on your mobile.
How to Get CTG IPTV on Smart TV
1) The first thing to do before installing CTG IPTV on your smart TV is to enable Unknown Sources. Enabling this option allows us to install third-party apps on Smart TV.
2) Press the Settings button on your Smart TV remote.
3) Use the D-pad on the remote and scroll down to select the option Device Preferences.
4) Locate the option Security & Restrictions and select it.
5) Tap Unknown Sources and turn it ON.
6) Open a browser on your PC.
7) Download the CTG IPTV apk file from any trusted source and transfer it to a USB drive.
8) Now, unplug the USB drive from the PC and plug it into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
9) On your Smart TV, open the USB drive and click on the CTG IPTV apk to install it on your Smart TV.
10) After installation, open the app and start streaming your favorite live TV channels.
How to Stream CTG IPTV on Firestick
1) The first thing to do is to set up the Firestick with your TV.
2) On your Firestick home screen, navigate to the Find tab.
3) Select the Search tile and type “Downloader app” using the on-screen keyboard.
4) Tap the Downloader app from the search results.
5) Click the Download icon to install the app on your Firestick device.
6) Open the Downloader app and follow the necessary procedures to set up the app.
7) On your Firestick remote, tap the home button.
8) Locate the Settings icon on the home screen and tap it.
9) Navigate to the bottom of the screen and tap My Fire TV
10) Select Developer Options. You’ll find two options on the screen – ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown apps.
11) Enable the option ADB debugging.
12) Click Apps from Unknown Sources or Install Unknown Apps and tap the toggle button near the downloader app to turn it ON.
13) Open the Downloader app and paste the apk file link of CTG TV.
14) Select Go and click the Install button to download the CTG app.
15) Once downloaded, go to the Apps section and open the app.
16) Fill in the login ID and password in the respective boxes.
17) Now, watch your desired video content of CTG TV on Firestick.
How to Watch CTG IPTV on PC
Before following this step, download and store the CTG apk file on your computer.
1) Go to the official BlueStack website.
2) Based on your system requirements, download the suitable BlueStack software version.
3) After downloading the BlueStack emulator, install it on your computer.
4) Tap the BlueStack emulator and run it on your PC.
5) Enter your Google credentials to sign in to BlueStack.
6) On the Bluestack interface, click the apk icon on the sidebar.
7) Drag and drop the CTG IPTV apk file to the BlueStack interface from your PC.
8) That’s it. The apk file will automatically install on the BlueStack.
9) Open the CTG TV app on BlueStack and enter the necessary credentials.
10) Now, stream various live TV channels of CTG TV on your PC.
If you find any difficulties or issues while using the app, contact the CTG IPTV developer using the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org. The help desk team will contact you immediately, and they’ll respond to your queries. If you want to know about the subscription packages, contact the help desk team.
CTG TV is a dedicated IPTV service to stream Live TV channels. The major drawback of this IPTV is that we aren’t sure about its subscription. i.e., you cannot find the subscription details on the official website. Also, you need to contact the developer or help desk team to know about the subscription details. If you’re looking for a free IPTV service, you can try GT IPTV and Panda IPTV.