IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) is the best way of entertainment at an affordable price. Streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus will offer you only the TV shows and movies but not any live TV channels and trending news. When you go for live TV and on-demand contents like Hulu, YouTube TV, they are priced to the costliest. But when you consider IPTVs, they provide movies, TV shows, live TV, and on-demand content at a cheaper rate. Here, let’s get to know everything about Nitro TV IPTV.
Nitro TV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider that gives you access to more than 6000 live TV, US-based channels and local channels. Among other IPTV services, Nitro IPTV offers new features and more categories of channels. Get to know all those new features and start using Nitro IPTV.
In recent times, Nitro TV IPTV faced some legal issues with content copyrights and ownerships. Eventually, the services were dropped a few weeks earlier.
Nitro TV IPTV SignUp Process
(1) On your smartphone or PC, go to the Nitro TV IPTV website.
(2) Go to the Subscriptions section to order a package.
(3) The IPTV offers six subscription plans.
|Time||No. of Connections||Price|
(4) Choose any of the subscriptions that you prefer and click the Buy Now button. If you want to use the 1-day trial, you need to pay $4.
(5) On the next screen, select the New Account option and click the Add to Cart button.
(6) On the Billing page, enter your first name, last name, email, and payment mode.
(7) Use an active email ID as you receive the sign-in credentials in the specified email ID.
(8) Now, make the payment. When it is successful, you will get the IPTV credentials to your email.
Why VPN is necessary?
Nitro IPTV is using torrents site to fetch contents. These sites might monitor your online activities and harm your privacy. To protect yourself from these trackers, we recommend using a VPN. Strong and powerful VPNs like ExpessVPN, NordVPN are the best choice you have. You can also use freemium VPNs like Hotspot Shield VPN and TunnelBear VPN.
Highlights of Nitro TV IPTV
- In Nitro IPTV, you can get access to more than 6000 TV channels to watch.
- It is one of the fewest IPTV providers that support MultiView streaming.
- Nitro TV IPTV can be installed on Android smartphones, Firestick, and Android smart TVs.
- It offers both EPG and M3U options.
- You can also access other PPV (Pay Per View) contents.
How to Install Nitro TV IPTV on Android Smartphone
(1) Open Chrome or any web browser and go to the Nitro TV IPTV website.
(2) Download the apk file on your smartphone.
(3) After the download, open to the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(4) After the installation, open the Nitro TV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(5) Watch your favorite content from the 6000 channels.
How to Install Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick
The Nitro TV IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use third-party installers to install the Nitro IPTV app.
Before getting into the installation steps, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow installing third-party apps on Firestick.
(1) Click the Settings option on your Fire TV’s Home screen.
(2) Select the My Fire TV option from the Settings menu.
(3) Now, click the Developer options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) On the confirmation screen, click on the Turn On button
Install Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Navigate to the Firestick’s Home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) Type Downloader and search for it.
(3) Select the Downloader app. It will be listed on the Apps & Games category.
(4) On the next screen, click the Download icon to install the Downloader app. If the Get icon is present, click the Get icon.
(5) Now, the Downloader app will be installed on your Fire TV. Click the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) Then, the app will ask for permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(7) If the Quick Start Guide appears, select OK to proceed further.
(8) Go to the URL section and type the Nitro TV IPTV download link. After that, click the Go button.
(9) Click the Install button, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
How to Use Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick
(1) Open the Nitro IPTV app on your Firestick.
(2) It will ask permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(3) Enter your username & password that you received on your mail ID. Then, select the LOGIN button.
(4) Now, you will get the Welcome screen. Click the Close button.
(5) Then, three options will appear – Live TV, Favorites, and MultiView.
(6) Select Live TV to get the list of categories in which the channels are available.
(7) If you add any channel as your favorite, it will appear in the Favorites section.
(8) To access the Multiview, click the MultView button.
(9) You will get a screen with collage-like options. In the MultiView, you can add up to 4 simultaneous screens.
(10) Choose your preferred collage and add channels in the collage by clicking the + icon.
(11) When it is done, you will get multi-view streaming on your Firestick.
How to Install Nitro TV IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open a web browser on your smart TV and visit the IPTV website.
(2) Download the Nitro TV IPTV apk file on your TV.
(3) Install the Nitro apk file from the Downloads folder.
(4) Log in with your credential and stream all the Nitro IPTV’s content on your Android TV.
An Alternate Way to Install Nitro IPTV on Android TV
If smart TV you have doesn’t have any web browser or doesn’t have access to the internet, you can use this method. This method involves a PC and a USB drive.
(1) On your PC, go to the IPTV website and download the apk file.
(2) Copy-paste the apk file from your PC to a USB drive,
(3) Then, insert the USB drive on your smart TV and install the apk file.
(4) After the apk is installed, remove the USB drive from your smart TV.
(5) Finally, open and log in with your IPTV credentials. Watch your favorite content.
How to Change Subscription on Nitro TV IPTV
You can easily change your subscription to the IPTV. Once your active subscription is expired, choose a different plan from the website. You can’t change the subscription when your old one is active. If you want to save money, choose a long-term subscription plan.
Use the Nitro IPTV on your smart devices and get access to all the 6000 live TV channels. With the MultiView, you can get to stream up to 4 live TV channels on a single screen. Make use of all these advanced features in this IPTV and get an extra-ordinary streaming experience.