TVZON IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers with more than 2000 live TV channels. On the IPTV, you can get to watch all the on-demand videos of movies, series, and TV shows. The TV channels section has channels from all over the world along with the EPG guide. It is one of the fewest IPTV that offers a free trial to all users. The IPTV offers only an M3U URL, and you have to install the IPTV Players to stream the content. You can stream TVZON IPTV on Android, Smart TV, PC, Firestick, iOS, MAG, and other devices.
TVZON IPTV offers five subscription plans. The cost of the subscription plans is $15 for one month, $42 for three months, $78 for six months, $144 for 12 months, and $25 per month for two devices. It also has a free trial to check the service before buying the subscription plan.
How to Sign Up for TVZON IPTV
(1) Launch the Web browser on the PC or Smartphone and go to the TVZON IPTV website.
(2) Click the Shop button on the top and choose the Subscriptions option.
(3) Browse the subscription plan and choose your Preferred subscription.
(4) On the next screen, select the device that you are going to stream.
(5) After that, enter the MAC address of the device.
(5) Then, click the Add to Cart button.
(6) Now, your subscription will be added to the cart. Select the Cart icon on the top right of the screen to go to the Cart section.
(7) In the Shopping Cart, click the Check Out button to confirm your purchase.
(8) On the next screen, enter your personal information. Use discount codes on the right side if you have any to minimize the subscription.
(9) After that, click the Continue to payment button.
(10) TVZON IPTV has only one payment option, E-Transfer. You need to send the subscription money via E-transfer to their mail Address.
(11) When you complete the payment, you will get the IPTV link to your registered mail ID.
How to Get TVZON IPTV Free Trial
Other than the subscriptions, TVZON IPTV also offers a free trial for 24 hours.
(1) On the Subscription page, scroll down and tap on the 24/Hour Trial of TVZON.
(2) On the next screen, follow the same procedure as you have done from step 4 in the signup process.
(3) Your free trial will be activated.
Use VPN While Streaming IPTV
Whenever you use IPTV providers, it is advised to use VPNs. These IPTV providers may stream content that is illegal in your location, and you end up with illegal streaming issues. By using VPNs, you can protect your IP address and geo-location. The premium VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN have servers in more than 90 countries. Choosing a server from a different country will hide your IP and spoof your geolocation with ease. It is the best way to protect your personal information.
How to Install TVZON IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Go to Play Store on the Android device and search for the StbEmu app.
(2) There are two versions available. The Pro version costs $7.49 without ads and the Free version with ads. Install either the Pro or Free version.
(3) After the IPTV app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
(4) In the Greetings! Screen, click the Configure button.
(5) Now, the Settings page will appear. Tap on the Profiles option.
(6) On the next screen, click the New profile button.
(7) Then, tap on the Portal settings option.
(8) Now, click the Portal URL button.
(9) Enter the IPTV link that you have received on your mail ID.
(10) Now, go back to Settings and tap on the STB configuration.
(11) The STB Model page will appear. Tap on the MAC address option.
(12) Enter the MAC address of your device.
(13) Now, go back to the app home screen. You will get the Video player UI.
(14) A few seconds later, you will get the TVZON IPTV screen.
(15) Choose the TV channel and watch your favorite TVZON IPTV content on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Get TVZON IPTV on Firestick
For Firestick, you can install any IPTV Media Player apps like VLC Media Player, GSE SMART IPTV, Smart IPTV, and more. Here, we used the VLC Media Player app.
(1) Turn on your Firestick device and select the Search option in the Find tab.
(2) Search for the Downloader and select the app from the list below.
(3) Click the Download to download and install the Downloader app.
(4) After the download, move back to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and click the Developer options.
(6) Select the Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader to turn on.
(7) Go to the Downloader app on Firestick and click Open to launch the Downloader app.
(8) Enter the GSE Smart IPTV Apk URL and select Go to download the Apk file.
(9) Click Install to install the GSE Smart IPTV and launch the app on the Firestick.
(10) Select Add M3U URL option and enter the M3U URL of TVZON IPTV.
(11) Now, you can stream the TVZON IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on PC
(1) Launch your PC and go to the VLC Media Player Offical Website.
(2) Download the VLC Media Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
(3) Launch the VLC Player and select the Media tab at the top.
(4) Scroll down and choose the Open Network Stream option.
(5) Go to the Network tab in the prompt and provide the TVZON IPTV URL.
(6) Select Play and watch the streaming on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Stream TVZON IPTV on Smart TV
This method is applicable to smart TVs like Samsung and LG TV models.
(1) Open the App Store on your Smart TV and install the SMART STB app.
(2) Open the app and go to Device Settings –> MAC Address. Enter the MAC address of your smart TV.
(3) Then, go to the Smart STB website. Enter the software ID and portal URL as http://tv.tvzon.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html.
(4) Buy the subscription or free trial from the website.
(5) Now, go back to the app and choose Portal Settings. Enter the TVZON Portal [http://tv.tvzon.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html].
(6) Now, the TVZON IPTV contents will appear on your smart TV.
How to Download TVZON IPTV on MAG Box
(1) Turn on the device and go to the Settings menu.
(2) Choose the Server option and go to Portals.
(3) In the URL box, enter the Portal Name and Portal URL of TVZON IPTV.
(4) Then, enter the MAC address of your MAG Box.
(5) Now, the IPTV contents will begin to load. When it is finished, you will get to stream all the TVZON IPTV content.
How to Get TVZON IPTV on iOS Devices – iPhone/iPad
(1) Launch the App Store on your Apple device.
(2) Search for the StalkerTV app.
(3) Install Stalker TV on the iOS device from the App Store.
(4) Open the Stalker TV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(5) Two options will appear. TV and Video Club.
(6) TV tab will display all the channels available on the TVZON IPTV.
(7) Video Club will stream the on-demand video based on your location.
TVZON IPTV has only one way of customer support, Email support. You can get customer assistance by submitting the Contact Us form. In the form, you have to enter your name, email ID, the subject of your issue, and your query. You will get a response mail within 2-3 days. Other than the email support, there are no other options available on the IPTV.
TVZON IPTV Review
TVZON IPTV is a quality IPTV service, but it lacks a built-in IPTV player. To stream its contents, you need to buy a separate app. The IPTV offers the TV channels HD streaming quality and EPG support. Regarding the subscription plan, TVZON IPTV seems a bit costlier. If you are okay with spending money on both IPTV content and the IPTV player app, you can go for TVZON IPTV. If you want an alternative, you can try Hutv IPTV, NeomixTV IPTV, or nVision IPTV.