IPTVs are slowly replacing the streaming platforms as it offers both live TV and movies at a lower price. When you consider streaming platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime, they offer only movies & TV shows, and live TV services like YouTube TV and Hulu + Live TV are priced more than $50 per month. But IPTVs are cheaper than that. In this article, we explore everything about TNT IPTV that you need to know
TNT IPTV is one of the fewest IPTVs available for all smart devices like Android, Apple, Firestick, Smart TVs, and more. The IPTV is based on the USA, and you will get to watch more than 4900 live TV channels, 5500+ movies & TV shows, and on-demand contents on your device. Let’s get into the signup process.
How to Sign Up for TNT IPTV
(1) Go to the TNT IPTV website on your Smartphone or PC.
(2) Click the IPTV subscription button on the webpage.
(3) TNT IPTV offers four types of subscription plans. $19.99 per month, $29.99 for three months, $39.99 for six months, $59.99 for 12 months. Choose your preferred subscription by clicking the Buy Now button.
(4) On the next screen, choose your smart device. Based on the device you choose, you will get the IPTV credentials. So, make sure to choose the correct device.
(5) After choosing the device, enter the MAC address corresponds to the chosen device. And in More information about the device section, you can specify the OS version and other information regarding your device.
(6) Click the Add to Cart button.
(7) Now, the Checkout page will appear. Enter your personal information, and click the Place Order button.
Note: For the payment option, we recommend you choose the Cash for delivery option.
(8) When your order is successfully placed, you will get the Order received screen.
(9) You will also get a confirmation mail stating the same to the registered mail ID.
TNT IPTV Free Trial
TNT IPTV offers a one-day free trial to all of its users. You can claim the free trial from the IPTV website itself.
(1) Go to the TNT IPTV website and click the Free Trial button on the top of the webpage.
(2) Enter the asking information like Name, Email, Country, Phone Number, Your Device, and MAC address. Then, click on the Submit button.
(3) Now, you will receive a mail from TNT IPTV regarding your one-day free trial.
Why I Need a VPN for TNT IPTV?
Most of the IPTV providers tend to track user data. They will track user information like IP address, geo-location, and browsing history. To protect your data, you need to use a VPN. The premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and IPVanish VPN have servers in all parts of the world. With that, you can easily hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location. By using the VPN, no one will know what you are doing on the internet.
How to Use TNT IPTV
As of now, TNT IPTV doesn’t offer any dedicated app to stream its content. In the mail, you will get the IPTV M3U link only. You can use the link on any IPTV media player to stream the contents.
IPTV Media Players like GSE SMART IPTV are available for all devices and listed in the Play Store & App Store. You can either use GSE SMART IPTV or VLC Media Player.
How to Stream TNT IPTV on GSE SMART IPTV (Android & iOS)
(2) Open the GSE SMART app and accept the Terms and Conditions by clicking the Accept or Agree button.
(3) Now, click the + icon on the screen.
(4) A pop-up will appear. Tap on the Add M3U URL option.
(5) On the next screen, enter the Playlist name and the TNT IPTV’s M3U link.
(6) After that, click the Add button.
(7) The GSE SMART IPTV app will take a few minutes to load the TV channels. When it is done, you will get all the TNT IPTV channels on the GSE SMART IPTV app.
You can also use the VLC Player app to stream the TNT IPTV contents. Install the VLC app from the Play Store or App Store. Follow the command, Menu icon –> Stream –> Enter the IPTV link. This will load all the TNT IPTV channels on your smartphone.
How to Watch TNT IPTV on PC via VLC Media Player
(1) Launch the VLC Media Player on your Mac or Windows PC.
(2) Navigate to Media –> Stream on your PC. Or use the shortcut key, Ctrl + S.
(3) The Open Media pop-up window will appear. Tap on the Network tab.
(4) Now, a search bar will appear. Enter the IPTV link that you received from your provider.
(5) After that, click the Stream button.
(6) Then, the conversion will take place. The VLC app will convert the M3U link to watchable videos.
(7) Once the conversion is made, you will get all the IPTV channels. Choose your favorite TV channel and stream them.
TNT IPTV doesn’t offer any refund to its subscription. You can contact the customer executive regarding your issue. They will guide you to solve the issue. As of now, the refund policy is not available on the TNT IPTV.
The only customer support available in the TNT IPTV is the mail support. For that, you need to fill the Contact Us form by specifying name, email, subject of the issue, and your messages. The customer executive will respond to your request within 2-3 business days.
TNT IPTV is a great IPTV provider, but the lack of a built-in video player is one of the major disadvantages. With more than 4900 live TV channels, you can get to stream all the live events that are happening around you. Make sure that you have a powerful media player app like VLC and a constant internet connection to stream the IPTV contents without any buffering issues.