IPTV is the technology that is used by famous streaming services like Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, etc. It is the future technology for all streaming services, including cable TV networks. It is guaranteed that cable TVs will be completely replaced by IPTV in the next decades. But to use IPTV, you need a media player like TIGER IPTV that is capable of streaming any content from any URLs worldwide.
TIGER IPTV is an IPTV media player that is designed with easy to use interface that everyone can easily understand. It can stream FHD and 4K quality streams on any supported devices. There is no possibility of buffering in the IPTV app. Just enter your IPTV URL, and you can stream instantly within seconds.
Is VPN Necessary to Stream IPTV?
It is not compulsory to stream IPTV through VPN, but we highly recommend you to use a VPN service. VPN providers like TunnelBear VPN or ProtonVPN will protect your data from hackers and unblocks geo-blocked contents. You can stream all the content without any restrictions. Your browsing and streaming history is not saved if you browse through a VPN.
How to Install TIGER IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Type TIGER IPTV in the search box and press Enter button.
3. Now, select the app named TIGER IPTV.
4. Tap the Install button.
5. Then, click the Open button.
6. Select the Installer M3U button and enter your IPTV M3U URL.
7. Wait for few minutes as it takes time to connect for the first time.
8. Start watching your favorite films on Android smartphones or tablets.
How to Stream TIGER IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and turn it on.
2. Go to the Find tab in the main menu and click the Search icon.
3. Enter Downloader in the search box and click the OK button.
4. In the list of apps, click the Downloader app.
5. In the next screen, tap the Download button.
6. Wait for the app to be downloaded and installed on your device.
7. Tap the Settings icon.
8. Now, navigate to My Fire TV-> Developer Options-> Install unknown apps.
9. Select the Downloader app and click Turn on in the popup.
10. Open the Downloader app and enter the TIGER IPTV apk download https://bit.ly/3vRg5fi in the URL box.
11. Click the Go button, and the apk file will be downloaded.
12. Tap Install in the popup window to install the IPTV app.
13. Click Open to launch the TIGER IPTV app.
14. Enter the M3U URL and enjoy streaming live TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch TIGER IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the TIGER IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Copy it to a USB drive.
3. Plug the drive into the USB port.
4. Open the File Manager app on your TV and select the USB drive.
5. Click the IPTV apk file and tap Install in the popup.
6. Then, Open the TIGER IPTV app and select the Installer M3U option.
7. Now, enter the IPTV URL and enjoy watching the video content on your TV.
TIGER IPTV has a dedicated website for their service, and they are offering customer support. You can contact them either via email or phone. For email, email@example.com. For Phone, (216) 52483333.
TIGER IPTV is one of the best IPTV players available in the Play Store and has positive ratings from users. Give this app a try, and we guarantee you that you will stick with this app due to its faster UI. You can also try other apps like GSE SMART IPTV and Smart IPTV.