Some IPTV providers offer both the video content and the media player. Some offer only the video content via M3U URL or Xstream Codes. For those, you have to use an external IPTV player app like Oxy IPTV. Let us see more about the IPTV player app.
Oxy IPTV is one of the free IPTV media player apps that supports most of the IPTV content. Everyone can get benefit from the IPTV player app. Also, you can add M3U URLs from more than one IPTV to stream video content. With the IPTV service, you will get 3000+ channels with a 24 hours customer support. Let us see about the procedure to install the IPTV application on your devices.
NEED FOR VPN WHEN STREAMING IPTV
VPN protects your privacy by encrypting your data traffic while surfing on the internet. Since you need to use an internet connection to stream the IPTV contents, it is best to use a VPN. The best-known VPNs are IPVanish VPN and CyberGhost VPN.
HOW TO STREAM OXY IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Search for Oxy IPTV in your browser on any Android device.
2. Select a reliable source to download.
3. Select the Download APK button to download the IPTV APK File.
4. Select the IPTV APK File from the Download section.
5. Tap on Install to install the IPTV app.
6. Launch the IPTV app and log in with your credentials.
7. Start streaming all the IPTV content.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OXY IPTV ON A FIRESTICK
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button and enter into the home screen.
3. Select the Find option from the menu.
4. Then, select the Search option.
5. In the Search Bar, type Downloader.
6. Select the Downloader app from the search result.
7. Now, select the Get button to install it on your Firestick device.
8. Then, go to the Settings and turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
9. Open Downloader and enter the URL of Oxy IPTV. Click on GO to download.
10. Then, install the IPTV app.
11. Now, you can log in with your credentials and access IPTV contents.
HOW TO INSTALL OXY IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Download the Oxy IPTV app on your PC.
2. Copy the IPTV APK file to your USB drive.
3. Then, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open File Manager to access the USB drive.
5. Select the APK file of the IPTV app and install it.
6. Then, log in to stream the IPTV content.
HOW TO GET OXY IPTV ON A PC
1. Download the APK File of Oxy IPTV.
2. Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC.
3. Open BlueStacks and log in with your Google account.
4. Select the Install APK option from the Home page.
5. Browse the location of the IPTV APK File and click on Open to install it
6. Finally, launch the IPTV app and stream your favorite content.
You can find the FAQ and support section on the official app of Oxy IPTV. Customer service is provided 24/7. So, your query will be resolved within an hour.
Oxy IPTV is a universal application and anyone can avail their service at no cost. It has a lot of features for a free service. For instance, it has a feature of Anti-freezing technology. So, you can stream the IPTV contents uninterrupted. Also, you can try a different IPTV service like Cyberflix TV and Kraken TV IPTV.