Superpro IPTV is a prominent IPTV service provider, offering over 9800 channels and on-demand content with HD video quality resolution. But, this IPTV is unavailable in the Play Store or Amazon Store. This site offers a 24-hour free trial, so we can try out the features and see if it suits your requirement before paying for the subscription. By subscribing to this IPTV service, you will receive an M3U URL through your registered email address. Then, you can add that M3U URL on an IPTV player to stream your favorite channels. With a SuperPro IPTV subscription, we get frequent updates to channels with 24/7 customer support.
How to Signup for SuperPro IPTV
1. Visit the official website of SuperPro IPTV.
2. Scroll down from the home page and select a plan.
3. You have an option to Card Pay or Pay With Bitcoin.
4. Select an option to pay for the subscription.
5. Then, enter your name and email address.
6. Enter your Credit or Debit Card and billing details.
7. Click on Checkout to make a transaction.
8. After a successful transaction, you will receive your M3U URL through your mail.
Why Using VPN to Stream IPTV
The major reason to connect to a VPN while streaming IPTV channels is to protect your privacy and data leaks. Most IPTV TVs are considered illegal as they aren’t registered and offer more channels for a lesser subscription cost when compared to the cable service provider. VPN encrypts your internet connection through a secured path to a virtual server. So, no one can notice your online activity. Connect to the best available VPN such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Watch SuperPro IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, open the XCIPTV Player.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
6. Click the Connect button, and the contents will be loaded on the app.
7. Scroll, select the content you wish to watch and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Stream SuperPro IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick device.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the same application from the search result.
5. Once the app is downloaded on your Firestick, go to the Settings tab.
6. Click on the My Fire TV option and the Developer options.
7. Navigate to the Install Unknown apps, and select the Downloader app to enable it.
8. Now, open the Downloader and enter the URL of IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Select Go to install the IPTV Player.
9. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro and select Load your Playlist or File/URL.
10. Add the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
11. Select Add User.
12. It will take some time to load the IPTV content. Then, you can watch your favorite channels.
How to Get SuperPro IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV from the app store on your Smart TV.
2. Then, open the Smart IPTV app, and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
3. Click on the Add Users option.
4. Now, you can stream IPTV content on the Smart TV.
How to Stream Superpro IPTV on Enigma
1. Turn on the Enigma device and go to the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
3. Note down the IP address of your Enigma device.
4. Install the Putty software on your PC from their official website.
3. Open the Putty software and enter the IP address of your Enigma device.
4. Select the Connection type as Telenet.
5. Click on Open.
6. Enter the default login as root.
7. Copy and paste the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
8. Then, type reboot and press Enter to restart your Enigma device.
9. Now, the IPTV channels that are available for you to watch will be loaded.
How to Watch SuperPro IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on your MAG device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select Settings from the home screen.
3. Then, select System Settings.
4. Now, choose Servers > Portals.
5. In the Portal 1 name, enter SuperPro IPTV.
6. In the Portal 1 URL, enter the M3U URL and click on the Save option.
7. Select the Exit button twice to reboot your MAG device.
8. Now, you can watch all the available IPTV content.
How to watch SuperPro IPTV on Formuler
1. Turn on your Formuler device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select MYTV Online from the home screen.
3. Make a note of the Mac address on the screen.
4. Tap on the Add Portal option.
5. In the Service URL, enter the M3U URL on the Portal name and Portal URL section.
6. Click on the Connect option, and enjoy streaming it.
How to Get SuperPro IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. In the Search Bar, type MyIPTV Player and search for it.
3. Choose MyIPTV Player from the search result.
4. Select the Get button to install the IPTV Player.
5. Then, open the MyIPTV Player.
6. Click on the Settings tab.
7. Select Add new playlist and EPG sources.
8. Add the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
9. Head back to the home screen and select a channel to watch.
Visit the official website of SuperPro IPTV and scroll down from the home screen and click on the live chat icon. Now, you can live chat with a representative to get your queries sorted. Alternatively, click on Telegram Support to chat with the customer support team via Telegram.
You can subscribe to SuperPro IPTV to use their services on multiple devices. Since this IPTV provider only provides an M3U link, you can use any free IPTV player to watch the IPTV channels. With the improved customer support service and affordable plans, you can’t miss the opportunity to subscribe to it. Also, you can try other IPTV providers like Propack IPTV, Stellar Streamz IPTV, and Sportz TV IPTV.