TV Plantation is an IPTV service provider with more than 4,000+ live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has content from the USA, UK, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia, and more. It also allows you to customize your channel list from different categories like News, Sports, Faith, Entertainment, Kids, Movies, and more. You can watch college sports to Pro sports games with 290+ live sports channels. You can also connect to the server at a faster speed and stream content without buffering. It lets you record your favorite shows using DVR storage and stream them later. You can use the multi-screen feature to stream up to 4 screens simultaneously. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN For TV Plantation?
We use VPN for TV Plantation to avoid any legal issues when streaming IPTV, as most of them are considered illegal in most countries. It helps you remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV by hiding your IP address from ISPs, hackers, and others. It is also helpful in protecting your data and privacy. There are many IPTVs out there, and some of the best VPNs are ExpressVPN, IPVanish VPN, and many more.
Subscription Price for TV Plantation
TV Plantation is a subscription-based IPTV provider. The plans provided by the IPTV are:
|Plan||Time Period||Number of Connections||Price|
|Plan A||30 Days||3||$15.00|
|Plan B||90 Days||3||$39.00|
|Plan C||6 Months||3||$66.00|
|Plan D||12 Months||5||$108.00|
|CMT||beIN Sports||BBC America||CNN|
|AMC||PAC 12 Networks||HLN||CBSN|
|fuse||NFL Network||LMN||BBC World News|
How to Subscribe to TV Plantation
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Enter TV Plantation and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to Service Plans. Select the plan you want and click on Order Plan.
4. On the Configure page, select Continue.
5. Click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You will receive the necessary details to stream IPTV through email.
How to Stream TV Plantation on Android
1. On your Android device, select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Search for TV Plantation and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the TV Plantation app and type the Username and Password.
5. Select Sign in and watch your favorite live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Watch TV Plantation on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app.
7. Enable it so you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the TV Plantation apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go to download the app on your device and click on Install.
10. Once the installation is done, open the TV Plantation app.
11. Type the Username and Password and click on Sign in.
12. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Get TV Plantation on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and type TV Plantation apk.
2. Choose a trusted website from the results and click on Download to download the apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from your PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
5. Switch on your Smart TV, and on the home screen, navigate to Settings.
6. Select Device Preferences and click on Security & restrictions.
7. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move and install the Plantation apk file on your Smart TV.
9. Open the Plantation app. Enter the Username and Password and click on Sign in.
10. Start watching live TV channels on Smart TV.
How to Stream TV Plantation on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser on the home screen.
2. Search for TV Plantation and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click on WebTV on the menu bar. Type your name, Username, and Password of the Plantation.
4. Select Add User and enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV channels on your PC.
You can contact Customer Support in case of any problems with the IPTV. First, go to the Contact section on the official website. Enter the name, email, and problem with the IPTV, and tap the Send button. You can also contact them using the phone number available on the website as well.
On TV Plantation, you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more in good quality. In addition, it has a list called Favorites, where you can easily store your favorite movies and TV shows and access them. It is known to e the most reliable alternative for the traditional cable TV service.