Raw IPTV is an IPTV provider with more than 13000 live TV channels, on-demand content like movies and TV shows, PPV, and more. It has stable servers and offers you buffer-free streaming. It offers channels from many different countries and categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Kids, Religion, Music, and more. You can stream the content in SD and HD qualities. The basic plan costs about $10 per month and comes with 2 connections. You can also stream thousands of movies and TV shows from various genres like Adventure, Science Fiction, Family, Teen, War, and more. You can stream the IPTV on devices like Android, Smart TV, and Firestick.
Why Use VPN for Watching IPTV?
In order protect to protect data and privacy, we need to use VPN. It creates a private network and encrypts all the data so that you can keep your data safe. It also keeps you anonymous by hiding your IP address and location from online hackers, ISPs, and more. You can use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and stream blocked content in your countries. There are a lot of premium VPNs available, and try using Express VPN or IPVanish VPN.
Raw IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV that offers multiple connections. You can choose the plan based on the connection you want. The plans available on this IPTV are:
- Basic Plan With 2 Connections – $10 per month
- Pro Plan With 4 Connections – $15 per month
- Ultra Plan With 6 Connections – $20 per month
How to Subscribe to Raw IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit the Raw IPTV Official Website.
2. Navigate to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and click on Get Started.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
4. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you will receive an email with the name, password, and M3U URL of the IPTV.
How to Stream Raw IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Type Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app.
3. Click on Install to install the Rayo IPTV app on your Android device.
4. Open the IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Raw IPTV and click on Add Playlists.
6. Select the content you want and start streaming it on your device.
How to Watch Raw IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and select the App Store.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your TV.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the IPTV.
5. Select Add User. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Smart TV.
How to Get Raw IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download.
4. The app will be installed on your Firestick and return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable the option to install apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of the 247 IPTV apk on the URL field.
9. Click on Go to download the apk file on your device and select Install.
10. Once the installation is done, launch the 247 IPTV app.
11. Type the URL of Username, Password, and M3U URL of Raw IPTV and click on Login.
12. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream Raw IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Look for BlueStacks and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Select Download, and the BlueStacks will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the Android Emulator file and click on Install.
5. Wait for the installation to be done and launch the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
7. Enter OTT Navigator IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
8. Select Install, and the app will be downloaded on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV and enter the credentials of Raw IPTV.
10. Start streaming your favorite content on IPTV.
How to Get Raw IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and choose Servers.
3. Select Portals and enter the Raw IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV in the portal name and portal URL.
4. Click on Save. Your credentials will be saved, and the MAG device will restart.
5. The contents provided by the IPTV credentials will be available on your device.
6. Choose your favorite content to watch on the TV.
How to Watch Raw IPTV on Kodi
1. Download and install the Kodi app on your device.
2. Open the Kodi app and click TV on the right side menu on the home screen.
3. Select Enter add-on browser and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click on Configure and select General.
5. Choose Location and select Remote Path(Internet address) on the drop-down menu.
6. Select OK and click on the M3U Play List URL.
7. Type the M3U URL of Raw IPTV and select OK.
8. Choose Enable and select Channels. Start streaming live TV channels on Kodi.
If the IPTV is not working, you can contact customer support, and they will be ready to help you. Visit the official website of IPTV and fill in the Contact Us form. Submit the form, and you will receive a reply with the answers to your problem within 3 working days.
Raw IPTV Review
Raw IPTV is an awesome subscription-based IPTV provider. It is quite cheap when compared with other IPTV providers. As this IPTV only provides you with M3U URL, you need to use IPTV players to stream the content available in the URL. It offers content from all over the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
You cannot verify whether the IPTV is legal or not. Just in case, use a VPN so that you can protect your data and privacy.