The internet plays a major role in our day-to-day life, and everyone is using the internet for various purposes. And the developers are using the internet to developing various new technologies, and the successful one is IPTV. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television, where the signals are transferred from one place to another through the internet. So any device that has an internet connection can access all TV channels and movies. There are many popular IPTVs available, and here we are going to discuss Zoom IPTV.
Zoom IPTV is a paid service that has 2000+ live TV channels and on-demand content. You can watch the live channels in FHD and 4K resolution. The IPTV also has a parental control mode to keep your kids safe from unwanted channels and videos. You get to see the list of channels available on the IPTV before purchasing a premium subscription.
How to Sign up for Zoom IPTV
1. Visit the Zoom IPTV website on your browser.
2. Click the Subscriptions & Price button in the main menu.
3. Select the subscription plan that you want.
4. Click the Contact button and then fill in the form by mentioning the subscription pack you would like to buy.
5. Click the Submit button and then follow the mail to complete the checkout process.
6. After successful payment, your account will be activated.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
It is not compulsory, but we recommend you use a VPN like CyberGhost VPN or Proton VPN while streaming IPTV. It will protect your privacy and also keeps your data safe from hackers. By using a VPN, your browsing and streaming history will not be tracked.
How to Watch Zoom IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. In the search box, type Zoom IPTV.
3. Select the IPTV app and click Install.
4. After the installation, tap Open to open the app.
5. Enter the IPTV username and password and click Login.
6. Now, enter the activation code received on your registered email and again click Login button.
7. Select the live TV and start watching your favorite content.
How to Stream Zoom IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Launch App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Player app.
3. Click the Get button to download and install the IPTV Smarters Player app.
4. Tap Open to launch the app.
5. Now, enter your credentials in the respected fields.
6. Enter in the IPTV URL and click Login.
7. Enjoy streaming Zoom IPTV channels and videos on your iOS devices.
How to Get Zoom IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Find menu and click the Search button.
2. In the search box, type VLC.
3. Select the VLC app from the list of apps.
3. Click the Get or Download button to install the VLC app on your Firestick.
Steps to Watch Zoom IPTV on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click the Search button and search for the Downloader app.
3. Tap the Download button to install the app.
4. After installation, click the Settings icon.
5. Then, go to Settings -> My Fire TV -> Developer Options -> Install unknown apps -> Downloader -> Turn on.
6. Launch the Downloader app and enter the Zoom IPTV download URL http://bit.ly/zoomtv20 and click the Go button.
7. The IPTV apk file will be downloaded, and then click the Install button.
8. After that, tap the Open button.
9. Now login with your IPTV credentials.
10. Click the Settings icon.
11. Navigate to Player Selection -> Add Player -> VLC -> Add.
12. Under both movies and series options, select VLC as the media player.
13. Go back to Settings and select Player settings.
14. Change to Hardware Decoder and tap Save changes.
15. Restart the Zoom IPTV app and select the Install EPG icon.
16. Now, the setup process has been completed. Start streaming movies and series on your Fire TV.
Steps to Install Zoom IPTV on PC
1. Download and install the BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Open the BlueStack app player and go to Google Play Store.
3. In the search bar, type Zoom IPTV.
4. Select the IPTV app and click the Install button.
5. The IPTV app will be installed within few minutes.
6. Launch the app and login with your IPTV account.
7. Start streaming your favorite content on PC.
Zoom IPTV has the best customer support and also replies to your queries within 1-2 hours. Visit the Zoom IPTV website and click the Contact button. Fill in the form and tap Submit button.
You have learned the installation and activation process on all possible devices. Zoom IPTV is best for watching TV channels and offers buffer-free streaming, but we do not recommend you go for it as they don’t offer any free trial, and also, the subscription cost is too high compared with other similar IPTVs. For cheaper IPTV providers, try Iconic Streams IPTV and Marvel IPTV.