The usage of cable TV decreases while IPTV services are becoming more in demand. The main reason is that IPTV services are user-friendly and can stream any content on any device. On IPTV, you can get both live TV and on-demand content with ease. Let’s see in detail about Pyramid TV IPTV.
Pyramid TV IPTV is a free IPTV service that is being used by people worldwide. The IPTV has 1100+ live TV channels, and most of them are from the US and the UK. With the IPTV, you can stream up to FHD quality while other competitors provide streaming up to 4K. As the IPTV is available for free, you don’t have to sign up or register.
Use a VPN while streaming IPTV
Internet is becoming more popular. All the services like TVs, VoIP, and more are available to use through the internet. At the same time, hackers started stealing the user data by providing free apps and services. So to overcome such situations and protect yourself from such threats, we recommend you use VPN. Get a premium VPN like PrivateVPN or ExpressVPN while streaming any of the IPTV services.
How to Watch Pyramid TV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the Pyramid TV IPTV apk file on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the IPTV apk file.
3. In the popup window, click Install to install the app.
4. Tap Open to launch the IPTV app.
5. Start streaming IPTV videos on your Android devices.
How to Stream Pyramid TV IPTV on Firestick
Pyramid TV IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. So we need to install the apk file and start using the IPTV app on Firestick with sideloading process. To make the sideloading process on your Firestick, turn on Apps Unknown Sources by navigating to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Click the search icon and type ES File Explorer.
3. Select the official ES File Explorer app.
4. In the next screen, click the Get or Download button.
5. Open the ES File Explorer app and tap Download Manager, and then select Downloader.
6. Under Download Manager, click the (+ New) button.
7. In the path field, enter the Pyramid TV IPTV apk download URL and then click the Download Now button.
8. After the download is completed, click the Install button.
9. Tap Open to launch the IPTV app.
10. Enjoy streaming live TVs and shows on your Firestick.
How to Watch Pyramid TV IPTV on PC
1. Download the Pyramid TV IPTV apk file on your PC.
2. Copy the IPTV apk file to a pen drive.
3. Insert the pen drive into your Smart TV.
4. Open the File Manager and select the pen drive.
5. Click on the IPTV apk file and tap Install.
6. Launch the IPTV app and start streaming your favorite content on your TV.
How to Stream Pyramid TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app player and click the Settings icon.
2. Go to System Settings and choose Add Ons.
3. Enable the Unknown Sources toggle.
4. Then, go to File Manager in the Settings menu.
5. Select Add Source and enter http://tombraiderbuilds.netne.net/repo. Give the name as Tomb.
6. Then, click Add-ons in the Settings menu.
7. Now click Add from zip file and select the Tomb in the popup.
8. Then, select the repository named repository.tombraider.official.zip and click OK.
9. Now, wait for the add-on to be installed.
10. Navigate to Settings-> System settings-> Add-ons-> Install from repository.
11. Select the Tomb Raider Repo -> Video Addons -> The Pyramid and click the Install button.
12. Wait for the repository to be installed.
13. Start streaming IPTV videos on Kodi.
Since Pyramid TV IPTV is a free IPTV app, there is no customer support available. If you have issues with the IPTV app, let us know in the comments below.
Thus, if you are looking for a free IPTV service with 1100+ channels and 6000+ VoD contents, you must try Pyramid TV IPTV. The IPTV has all the features of a paid IPTV and available for free. The IPTV also supports worldwide coverage where users all around the world can install and start streaming instantly. Check out other free IPTV providers TeaTV and Cyberflix TV.