Are you looking for a cheap IPTV that offers live TV channels, movies, and more? Then Project IPTV is the one you are looking for. It has more than 3000+ live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. It has stable servers, and you don’t need to worry about any buffering or freezing issues. The channels are divided based on categories like Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Religion, and more. It supports EPG (Electronic Player Guide) and has VOD in multiple genres like Thriller, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, Adventure, and more. You can stream Project IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Do We Need VPN?
In case IPTVs are considered to be illegal, it will cause a lot of problems when streaming IPTV. This is why you need a VPN. VPN or Virtual Private Network will create an encrypted network to protect your data and privacy. It keeps you anonymous from hackers, ISPs, and more by hiding your IP address and location. It also allows you to stream IPTV in countries where IPTV is blocked by bypassing the geo-restrictions.
Project IPTV Subscription Price
Project IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. It offers a variety of plans to choose from, and the plans are:
- 1 Month Plan with 1 connection – $20/month
- 1 Months Plan with 2 Connections – $23/month
- 1 Month Plan with 3 connections – $26/month
- 1 Month Plan with 4 Connections – $30/month
How to Subscribe to Project IPTV
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Search for Project IPTV and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the payment process.
5. Once you subscribe to the IPTV, you can receive details like M3U URL, Name, Password, and more through email.
How to Watch Project IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Rayo IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be done and launch the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Select Use Your Playlist URL and type the M3U URL of Project IPTV in the given section.
6. Click on Add Playlist. The content will be loaded and start streaming live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Project IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Go to the Find tab and select Search.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
4. Click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Return to the home screen. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options and click on Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type OTT Navigator IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click on Go to download the Apk file on your device.
10. Select Install, and the app will be installed on your Firestick device.
11. Open the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the Project IPTV credentials to sign in.
12. Choose the content you want and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Project IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and open the browser.
2. Look for BlueStacks, and from the search results, choose the official website.
3. Select Download, and the Android emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install. Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks app.
5. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store.
6. Search for IPTV Smarters and choose the app from the suggestion list.
7. Click on Install, and all will be installed on your BlueStacks.
8. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Project IPTV.
9. Select Add User. Start watching your favorite IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch Project IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and open App Store.
2. Enter Smart IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the Smart TV app and note down the Mac address that appears on the screen.
5. From any of your other devices, visit Smart IPTV’s MyList page.
6. Enter the Mac address that you have noted down in the Mac section.
7. Type the M3U URL of Project IPTV in the URL section and select Send.
8. The Smart IPTV app will restart and enjoy streaming the content that you like on Smart TV.
Customer Support is available 24/7, and you can contact them in case of any issues. Fill in the Contact Us form on the official website and submit it. Customer Support will get back to you within 3 days.
Project IPTV Review
Project IPTV offers you live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. It is a subscription-based IPTV service provider, so you need to subscribe to the IPTV and get the required details. It only provides you M3U URL, so you need to use a separate IPTV player to stream the content available in the URL.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no apk file available for Project IPTV. But you can use IPTV players like GSE Smart IPTV, 247 IPTV, and more to stream the content from IPTV providers.
No, it is not available for free. You need to subscribe to the IPTV to stream its content.