Nowadays, IPTVs are the must-have apps. With an IPTV service provider, you can get both live TV and on-demand content. In addition that, IPTV comes with a cheaper subscription when compared to live TV platforms. Ocean IPTV is one of the many cheapest IPTV service providers. Let’s see how to install and use the IPTV app on different devices.
The subscription of Ocean IPTV starts at $10/month. With this plan, you will get 24/7 customer support and more than 8000 channels. You can make full use of its IPTV service by signing up on its official site. With a single IPTV subscription, you can connect up to three devices at the base price. You will also get a 24 hours trial period which is free and you can cancel the subscription anytime you want.
How to Sign Up for Ocean IPTV
1. Go to the official site of Ocean IPTV.
2. Click on the Subscribe Now option.
3. You will be redirected to the payment plans.
4. Select a Plan and click on the Buy Now option.
5. You need to log in with your PayPal account to make the payment.
6. After the payment is complete, you will get the IPTV credentials.
Use of VPN when Streaming IPTV
With VPN, your traffic will be routed through an encrypted channel. This means that your network provider will not notice the activities while you surf the internet. A VPN hides your IP address and protects you from privacy leaks. You can get premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and Surfshark VPN.
How to Download Ocean IPTV on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device on your TV.
2. Select the Find option from the Home screen.
3. Then, select the Search option.
4. In the Search Bar, type Downloader.
5. Select Downloader from the search result.
6. Now, select Get to install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
7. Turn on the Downloader toggle from the Install Unknown Apps section.
8. Open the Downloader and enter the URL of the Ocean IPTV and select Go.
9. Install the IPTV app and open it.
10. Login with your credentials and stream the IPTV content.
How to Install Ocean IPTV on Android Devices
1. Search for Ocean IPTV on your Android device (smartphone or tablet).
2. Select a reliable source and click on Download APK.
3. The download will take a couple of minutes.
4. Open the IPTV APK file and select the Install button.
5. After the installation is complete, log in using your IPTV credentials and watch the live TV channels.
How to Stream Ocean IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Ocean IPTV APK file on your PC and copy it to a USB Drive.
2. Connect the USB Drive to your TV.
3. Open a File Manager to get started.
4. Select the APK file from the USB Drive and select the Install option.
5. The IPTV application will install on your Smart TV.
6. Now, log in to stream the IPTV contents.
How to Install Ocean IPTV on PC
1. Download the Ocean IPTV APK file on your PC.
2. Then, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks and log in with your Google Account.
4. Click on My Apps and drag & drop the IPTV APK file.
5. Now, the IPTV app will be installed on your PC.
6. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the content.
Ocean IPTV offers 24/7 customer support. You can ask your queries anytime you want. Users can call them directly or mail them to ask your queries. To call, use this number 716-219-1800. If you want to mail them, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can go for Ocean IPTV without any second thoughts as it offers its service at a low cost. Get the IPTV app on your device and stream the 8000+ live TV channels. If you want more channels, get Purple IPTV and Players Klub IPTV.