JadooTV is a set-top service in the USA that offers South Asian content like Bollywood, Arabic, Indie, etc. With the JadooTV app on Firestick, you can watch live TV and on-demand videos. If you are Indian, living in the USA, then the IPTV is a perfect fit for you. Firestick is one such streaming device that has JadooTV in its store. To install and watch JadooTV on Firestick, read the complete article and find how.
Always prefer using a VPN for any kind of IPTV service. We suggest VPN like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN provides complete access to what you need, without any issues. Also, this will help you protect your identity from being exposed online.
There are two JadooTV apps available, and they are,
- Regular – It has all South Asian content like movies, TV shows, radio, VOD, and Live TV.
- Farsi – It has Live TV channels, series, movies, and video-on-demand content only in the Farsi language.
Pricing and Subscription
It is a subscription-based service. With a single subscription, you can stream on any available device.
- Monthly – $4.99 per month
- Yearly – $49.99 per month
Each plan has 30 days of free trial for the first time user. You can cancel anytime within the 30 days period to avoid being charged.
How to Sign Up for JadooTV
 Launch any browser and visit the website jadootv.com.
 Tap on Click Here To Sign Up.
 Fill out all the required detail and click on Submit.
 Now your account will be created.
 Activate your account by verifying the mail.
 Now you are good to stream on JadooTV.
How to Install JadooTV on Firestick
 On the Home screen, select the Search icon.
 Search or say JadooTV using Alexa voice control remote.
 Click on the Get icon to download and install the app.
 Launch the app by clicking on Open or open it from the Your Apps section.
 Click on Sign in and enter your username and password.
 Now you can watch all the movies, series, and live TV.
How to Install JadooTV Farsi on Firestick
JadooTV Farsi app is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to sideload the app using the Downloader.
 Turn on Fire TV and click on Settings.
 Navigate to My Fire TV or Device settings.
 Click Developer options and select Apps from Unknown Sources.
 Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
 Get to the home screen and click on Search.
 Search or say Downloader and install the app.
 Launch the app and enter the JadooTV URL.
 Click on Go to download and install the app.
 Launch the app by clicking on Open.
 Click on Sign in and log in with the JadooTV account.
 Now you can stream all the Farsi content available in it.
You can also cast the JadooTV app from your smartphone or PC.
How to Cast JadooTV Farsi on Firestick: Using Android Devices
- Open Play Store and install the JadooTV Farsi app.
- Launch and login with your account.
- Open the Notification panel and choose the Cast.
- Select your Firestick device to begin mirroring.
- Stream any video from the app. It will be mirrored to your Fire TV Stick.
How to Cast JadooTV on Firestick: Using iOS Devices
- Open App Store and install JadooTV.
- Login with your account credentials
- Install & launch AirScreen on Firestick and click on Start Now.
- Open the Control Center and choose the Screen Mirroring on your iOS device.
- Select your Firestick device to start screen mirroring.
- After the mirroring, stream any videos from the app. It will appear on your Firestick.
We hope this article gives you a clear insight on how to install and access JadooTV on Firestick. It is a completely legal service to stream. Install the JadooTV on Firestick from the Amazon App Store or cast the app from your smartphone or PC. If you have any queries make use of the comments section below. As an alternative, you can get YuppTV on Firestick.