Boom Media IPTV is a popular IPTV service that has thousands of live TV channels and VOD content. For sports fans, it provides various local channels to access all the EFL and EPL matches with a personal sports guide. It offers an M3U URL to stream the IPTV content. Additionally, it has a huge collection of movies and TV series available on Plex.
Why Choose Boom Media IPTV?
- It provides a recording feature to watch the content offline.
- You can stream the IPTV content in 4K resolution quality.
- It has a large selection of pre-recorded channels in the catch-up on-demand section.
- It offers premium channels from all around the world.
- It also has an Electronic program guide to improve the search functionality.
There are three types of subscription plans available on the Boom Media IPTV, which is categorized based on the number of screen availability.
|Number of Screens||Cost|
Why is VPN Important While Streaming IPTV?
In the case of Boom Media IPTV, it is necessary to use the VPN service while streaming the IPTV content. It prevents the user from the theft of personal data and also protects you from the tracking of government or prying eyes. You can use the best VPN services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN to bypass geo-restrictions and mask your online identity.
How to Sign Up for Boom Media IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Boom Media IPTV from a PC browser.
2. Tap the Buy Now button below your desired subscription plan.
3. On the next page, verify the product and click Proceed to Checkout.
4. Enter the personal and payment details in the required field.
5. Tap Complete Order and complete the payment process to receive the M3U URL login details to your email ID.
How to Watch Boom Media IPTV on Android Phone & iPhone
2. Launch the application and tap on the Settings option.
3. Choose the M3U URL from the pop-up window.
4. Enter the Boom Media IPTV M3U link on the field.
5. Tap on the Sign In button to watch your favorite video content.
How to Stream Boom Media IPTV on Firestick
1. On the home screen of Firestick, click on the Find icon.
2. Select the Search bar and enter Downloader.
3. Choose the application from the results.
4. Tap on the Download option to install the application.
5. Then go to home screen → Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn On Downloader.
6. Open the Downloader application and provide the IPTV Smarter Pro APK on the field.
7. Click on the Go button to download the APK file.
8. Install and launch the application on your Firestick.
9. Provide the M3U URL link of Boom Media IPTV to stream your favorite movies & TV shows.
How to Watch Boom Media IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to reliable third-party websites and download the GSE Smart IPTV APK file on your PC.
2. Paste the APK File on the USB drive connected to the PC.
3. Eject the drive and reconnect it to the Smart TV.
4. Power On your Smart TV and tap on the Settings.
5. Click on the Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
6. Enable the Unknown Sources option and go to File Manager.
7. Select the GSE Smart IPTV APK file from the USB folder and install it on your Smart TV.
8. Launch the application and enter the M3U URL of Boom Media IPTV to watch your favorite IPTV content.
How to Get Boom Media IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
1. Power On your PC and go to the BlueStacks official website from your PC browser.
2. Download and install the BlueStacks application on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks application on your PC.
4. Select the Google Play Store and launch it.
5. Enter iMPlayer on the search bar and pick the app.
6. Click on the Install button to start the installation.
7. After the installation, launch the application.
8. Enter the M3U URL to stream the live TV channels and on-demand content.
Unfortunately, Boom Media IPTV does not have proper customer service. If you want the IPTV with customer support then Boom Media IPTV is not the best option. For that, you can try the below-listed alternatives.
Boom Media IPTV is the best IPTV platform where you can stream various live TV channels and VOD content. It provides a personal sports guide to stream different sports content. Additionally, it also has a massive collection of movies and series of Plex with 4k streaming quality. Further, you can get frequent updates of on-demand content.
Alternatives of Boom Media IPTV
There are various alternatives available for Boom Media IPTV. Here we have listed some of the best alternatives categorized with the new features and content availability.
Yeah IPTV is one of the best IPTV services that has 14000 live TV channels for around 42 countries. It has a huge media library that has over 50,000+ on-demand content. Also, it supports the M3U Playlist to stream IPTV content with SD, HD, and 4k streaming quality. In addition, it offers 24/7 technical support to solve the streaming issues on this IPTV.
Necro IPTV is a popular IPTV service with various local and international channels in different categories. It has 7000+ TV channels, which support 4K and 8K streaming quality. Besides, it offers live sports matches, NFL, NHL, NBA, and much more. Also, you can stream the IPTV contents without interruption using stable servers.
TNT IPTV is a reliable IPTV service that streams over 9900+ live TV channels and 5500+ movies & TV shows for affordable prices. You can stream this IPTV with 99.9% server uptime for a better streaming experience. Also, it only offers an M3U link to watch IPTV content. Additionally, it has premium sports channels that stream various international tournaments and the World Cup.