Fast IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider offering more than 9200+ live TV channels, VOD (movies and TV series), PPV, and more. The channels belong to different regions worldwide, providing different categories like Religion, Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Music, and more. You can also stream movies and TV series from genres like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Crime, and Romance. The IPTV has stable servers and an uptime of 99%. Thanks to its anti0freezinf technology, you can stream the content without any freezing or buffering issues. You can stream on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN?
In many countries around the world, IPTV is considered to be illegal. This is why, when streaming, you need to use VPN. So we can select the best VPN to help you hide your IP address and location so that you can remain anonymous. It can bypass geo-restrictions and stream in restricted countries as well.
Fast IPTV Subscription Price
This is a subscription-based service provider with multiple plans to choose from. The plans are:
How to Subscribe to Fast IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit Fast IPTVs official website.
2. Scroll down to the Subscription section, choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and your account credentials will be sent to you through email.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device, and launch the Play Store app.
2. Type IPTV Pro on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the app on your device and launch the IPTV Pro app.
4. Click on the Hamburger icon and select More on the menu.
5. Select the + icon and click on Add URL. Enter the M3U URL in the Playlist URL field.
6. Click on OK. You can now stream live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Fast IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. From the list of apps, choose the Downloader app.
8. Enable it so you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
9. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of OTT Navigator IPTV in the URL box.
10. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and install the app on your device.
11. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the M3U URL.
12. Start watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Watch Fast IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV; choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Get to install the app on your iOS device. Next, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Click on the Menu icon and select Remote Playlist.
5. Select the + icon and click on Add M3U URL.
6. Enter Fast IPTV on Playlist name and M3U URL on Playlist URL.
7. Click on Add, and enjoy streaming your favorite content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select Media on the menu bar and click on Open Network Stream.
3. On the Open Media window, click on Network and type the M3U URL in the Network Protocol section.
4. Click on Play and start streaming content on your PC.
How to Get Fast IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the App Store app.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters, and from the suggestion list, choose the official app.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
5. Select Add User. The content will be loaded; enjoy watching the channels on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Fast IPTV of MAG Device
1. Power your MAG device and go to Settings on the home screen.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Select Portals and type Fast IPTV as Portal 1 name and M3U URL as Portal 1.
4. Click Save and stream your favorite live TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Kodi
1. Switch on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Click on TV on the menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client and choose Configure.
4. Choose General and click on Location. On the drop-down box, select Remote Path (Internet Address).
5. Click on Go. Select M3U URL Play List and type the M3U URL. Select Go.
6. Select Enable and click on Channels under Categories. Enjoy watching content on your Kodi.
This IPTV has 24/7 Customer Support. You can contact customer support when it is not working properly. Visit the official website and go to the Contact form, fill in the required details, and submit the form. It will take 2-3 working days for you to get a reply from the customer support team.
Fast IPTV lets you stream live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and more. It has channels from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, and more. By using an IPTV player, you can stream the content available.