External IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers available in the USA, UK, and Canada. Eternal TV is the most trusted and reliable IPTV provider in the market. This IPTV has customer support with 24/7 active executives. In addition to TV channels and on-demand content, you can get to watch PPV (Pay Per View) videos. The Eternal IPTV can be installed on Android, Firestick, Kodi, PC, and Smart TV to stream live TV channels.
Why Choose Eternal IPTV?
- In Eternal IPTV, you can access more than 6500 channels across the USA, UK, and Canada.
- It has 14000+ movies and 500+ TV shows in the on-demand section.
- The channels available in Eternal IPTV can be accessed 24/7 in HD and FHD quality.
- While streaming content on Eternal TV, you will never have buffering and overloading issues.
- Eternal TV IPTV has a 7-day and 15-day money-back policy.
There are four subscription plans in the Eternal IPTV. They contain the same features except for the duration. It is for a single-device connection, and you have to pay for extra devices. The IPTV also provides a money-back option if the user is unsatisfied with the service.
- 1 month: $8.5
- 3 months: $24
- 6 months: $45
- 1 year: $79.9
How to Sign Up for Eternal TV IPTV
(1) On your smart device, go to the Eternal IPTV website.
(2) Click on the Buy Now button from the top of the webpage.
(3) Choose your preferred subscription option and select Order Now.
(4) If you want a simultaneous connection, adjust the Extra Connections slider. You can choose a maximum of 4 connections.
(5) After choosing the extra connection, click the Continue button.
(6) If you have any promo code, enter the promo code, and validate it. When you are done with your promo code, select the Checkout button.
(7) On the Checkout page, enter your personal information, billing address, and account password.
(8) Then, choose the payment option and tap Complete Order.
(9) When the payment is successfully completed, you will get the Eternal IPTV link on your registered mail ID.
Why Need VPN for Streaming IPTV
If you want to access IPTV content outside the three countries, you need to use a VPN. The additional benefit of using a VPN is that it will mask your IP address and location. So, no one will know you while streaming video content. We recommend you choose any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN. Like the IPTV subscription, VPN also has monthly and yearly subscriptions.
How to Install Eternal TV IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Web browser and download the Eternal IPTV apk file from a trusted source.
(2) If it asks for any warning, click the Allow button. The IPTV apk file will begin to download.
(3) When the download is completed, go to Settings on the Android device.
(4) Select Security in Settings and choose Unknown Sources to enable the installation.
(5) Go to the Downloads folder and access the apk file to install the IPTV app on the device.
(6) After the apk is installed, open the Eternal IPTV app and log in with the IPTV credentials.
(7) Watch your favorite content on your Android device.
How to Install Eternal IPTV APK on Firestick
(1) Navigate to the Firestick Home screen and go to the Find tab on the home screen.
(2) Select the Search option in the Find tab.
(3) Type Downloader in the search and choose the Downloader app.
(4) Now, click the Download option to install the Downloader app on the Firestick.
(5) Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
(6) Select the My Fire TV option under the Settings menu.
(7) Now, Scroll down and choose the Developer options.
(8) Click the Install Unknown Apps option and search for the Downloader app.
(9) Choose the Turn On button to confirm the installation of apps from other sources.
(10) Then, go to the Firestick home screen and launch the Downloader app instantly.
(11) Type the Eternal IPTV apk URL and click the Go button.
(12) Select the Install button on the next screen to install the app.
(13) Now, Click on the Open button to launch the Eternal IPTV application.
(14) The login screen will appear. Enter your IPTV credentials and log in to the Eternel IPTV network.
(15) You will get the home screen of the IPTV app. Choose your favorite TV channel and start watching it.
How to Install Eternal TV IPTV on Kodi
(1) Open the Kodi app on the streaming device and tap on the Settings icon (gear-shaped icon).
(2) Select the System Settings option (last option).
(3) Tap the Add-ons option and turn on the Unknown Sources toggle.
(4) The Warning screen will appear. Choose the Yes button to confirm your selection.
(5) Then, navigate to Settings and select the File Manager option (first option).
(6) Choose the Add source option and click the <None> button.
(7) Here, enter the Eternal IPTV repository link [//misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/] and click the OK button.
(8) Enter the Eternal IPTV name and click OK.
(9) Then, go back to the Settings screen and choose the Add-ons button.
(10) Choose the Install from zip file option.
(11) The Eternal IPTV zip file will appear. Select the file.
(12) Select the apk file named repository.misfitmods.zip and click the OK button.
(13) The repository will be installed, and you will be notified on the top right of the screen.
(14) After the repository is installed, choose the Install from repository option.
(15) Select the misfit mods: Repository on the next screen.
(16) Choose the Video add-ons option.
(17) The IPTV will appear on the Kodi. Click the Eternal IPTV option.
(18) On the next screen, select the Install button to install the add-on.
(19) When the add-on is installed, a notification will appear on the top-right of the screen.
(20) Go to the Add-ons menu and choose the Video add-ons option. The Eternal IPTV add-on will appear. Tap the add-on to open it.
(21) Enter your Eternal TV credentials and stream your favorite content.
How to Install Eternal IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) On your PC, open the Web browser and download the Eternal IPTV apk file from a reliable source.
(2) Copy the apk file to a USB drive. Insert the USB drive into your smart TV.
(3) Power on the Smart TV and select the Settings icon on the home screen.
(4) Scroll down and select the Device Preferences in Settings.
(5) Choose Security & Restrictions and select the Unknown Sources to stream.
(6) Go to the Files Manager on the TV and select the Eternal IPTV apk file to open.
(7) Install the apk file and open the IPTV app on the Android Smart TV.
(8) Sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(9) Select the content to stream on the Smart TV.
How to Change Password on Eternal TV IPTV
Eternal IPTV offers two types of passwords, Account Management Password & Streaming Password. The Account Management Password is used on the website to manage subscriptions and other information. A Streaming password is for login purposes. You can reset or change both passwords.
Reset Account Management Password
(1) Visit the Eternal TV website on your smartphone or PC.
(2) Click the Forgot Password button.
(3) Enter your registered email ID for the verification process.
(4) The Reset password link will be sent to your mail ID. Use the link to change your password.
Reset Streaming Password
(1) Go to the External IPTV website and sign in with your IPTV account.
(2) Follow the command Services –> My Services –> IPTV Service Details.
(3) Now, click the Show button. It will show your streaming password.
(4) If you want to reset the streaming password, click the Reset Password button.
Eternal IPTV Channels
The IPTV offers 6500+ TV channels of various categories, such as Weather, Sports, Entertainment, News, documentaries, and Kids. It also has plenty of Premium TV channels to stream on the TV. You can also watch the Adult channels with Electronic Program Guide support. It also has both local and international TV channels for streaming.
Eternal IPTV’s customer support is the best among all the IPTV providers. In the Customer Support form, you need to enter the name, email, subject, department of your query, the priority of your query, and your message. You will get a reply mail based on the priority chosen.
Eternal IPTV Review
Eternal IPTV is one of the most trusted IPTV service providers. This IPTV offers the best TV channels in the USA, UK, and Canada to stream in HD quality. If you are about to buy the IPTV service, go ahead without any second thoughts. If you are unsatisfied with the services, you can cancel the subscription and avail yourself of the money-back policy.
Alternative to Eternal IPTV
There are plenty of IPTV providers available as alternatives to Eternal IPTV.
Kemo IPTV is a good choice for sports fans to watch NBA, NHL, and NFL games. It provides 18,000+ live TV channels with EPG support. It has 96000 VODs of movies, series, and TV shows. This IPTV provider can be streamed on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC. It has stable servers with 99% uptime.
King IPTV offers 17,000+ live TV channels and 19,000+ on-demand content for streaming. It is one of the best IPTV Providers for streaming local and international TV channels. You can enjoy streaming the TV channels in HD and FHD quality. It has Anti-freeze technology to provide non-stop streaming of TV channels.
Fuel IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers, with 16000+ live TV channels. You can stream 35000+ VOD in the content library. The monthly subscription costs $7 per month. It also offers a good number of sports TV channels for streaming in HD quality. The stable servers of this IPTV provider ensure TV channels stream without any crashing or freezing.
It is uncertain about identifying an IPTV is legal or illegal. You can use the VPN for streaming the IPTV to protect your personal data and the IP address from others accessing it.
The best solution for the IPTV not working is to uninstall the app on the device and reinstall the device for a fresh start. You can also check the internet connection of the device and verify the IPTV login credentials. At last, you can reset the device. It may be due to the Eternal IPTV shutdown. You can also try other IPTV Providers.