Dream IPTV is an all-in-one IPTV service with 21,000+ live TV channels, 1,00,000+ movies and 14,000+ series. It also offers PPV events. You can stream its content in 4K streaming resolution. Also, it has a built-in IPTV player to stream its content and can be installed on Android, Smart TVs, Firesticks, and PCs.
This player offers various plans based on duration. You can stream its content anywhere worldwide as the IP address is not locked. Also, you can avail of its free trial on request.
Why Choose Dream IPTV?
- Anti-Freeze technology for the buffer-free streaming experience.
- It offers EPG the ability to view scheduled channel lists.
- 99.99% server uptime for buffer-free streaming.
- Stream its content in multiple resolutions like HD, FHD, UHD, and 4K quality.
- Offers 24/7 customer support for any technical issues.
- Various payment options like Paypal, WesternUnion, and Express MoneyTransfer.
- It offers a Catch-up feature to watch missed programs.
This IPTV service offers various subscription plans based on duration,
|Plan A||1 month||$12|
|Plan B||3 Months||$33|
|Plan C||6 Months||$60|
|Plan D||12 Months||$99|
Why Need a VPN for Streaming Dream IPTV?
Using IPTV with a VPN will give access to the entire content, as you cannot watch it in your country if it is geo-blocked. So, using premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, you can access geo-blocked content and keep your browsing history safe from hackers and trackers by hiding your IP address.
How to Sign up for Dream IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Dream IPTV on any browser.
2. Scroll down to view the subscription plans.
3. Choose the desired subscription plan and click Get Started button.
4. You will now be redirected to their Whatsapp page.
5. Communicate with a Dream IPTV representative to complete the payment process.
6. After the payment process, you will receive the login details.
How to Stream Dream IPTV on Android
There is no official app for Dream IPTV on the Google Play Store. However, Dream IPTV works with all IPTV players supporting the m3u playlist. So, you can install the Televizo IPTV player from the Google Play Store to watch this IPTV.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your device
2. Locate the search icon and search for Televizo IPTV Player.
3. Choose the player from the search result and tap the Install button.
4. Open the IPTV player to launch it on your device.
5. Hit the Create Playlist option to enter the M3U Playlist of the IPTV service and enjoy streaming its content.
How to Watch Dream IPTV on iPhone
2. Click the Get button to download and install the IPTV Smarters app.
3. Open the IPTV app and fill in the required credentials.
4. After entering your username, password, and M3U URL, click the Add User button.
5. Loading the channels for the first time might take several minutes.
6. select the channel or videos once loaded and stream them on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Stream Dream IPTV on Firestick
Dream IPTV does not have native support on Firestick, but you can stream its IPTV content by installing a VLC player on the Amazon App Store.
1. Press the home button on the Firestick remote and go to the Find tab.
2. Click the Search button and type VLC app.
3. Now, select the VLC app from the search results.
4. Then, click the Get or Download button to download the VLC player on Firestick.
5. Tap the Open and select Browsing from the left pane of the screen.
6. Click Stream under the Browsing section to enter the Dream IPTV M3U URL in the URL box.
7. Click the Stream button and select your favorite channel to stream it on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Dream IPTV on PC [Windows and Mac]
You can watch Dream IPTV on your PC by installing IPTV Smarters Pro. This app is available for download both on Windows and Mac PCs.
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Smarters Pro from any browser.
2. Scroll down to find the link to download the executable file.
3. Click on Windows OS or Mac OS based on your device.
4. After installation, launch the player.
5. Enter the required details like name, username, password, and Dream IPTV URL.
6. Click the Add User option to stream TV channels on your PC.
Dream IPTV offers excellent customer support. You can register your queries by entering your name, email ID, and message on their Contact Us page. Also, you can mail your concerns to email@example.com. You can also call +1 (209) 319-1223 for technical assistance.
Alternatives to Dream IPTV
Dream IPTV service website does not provide any information about its APK file. So you can try out some of its alternatives mentioned below,
Necro IPTV is a premium service with 7,000+ live TV channels and PPV events. You can stream its content in 4K HD quality. Also, it offers a Catch-up feature to view missed programs for up to 7 days and EPG support to view the channel schedule.
DMTN IPTV is one of the best IPTV services that offers more than 13,000+ live TV channels and 15,000+ VODs. This IPTV service can be streamed using an IPTV player supporting Xtream codes API. You can stream its content in multiple resolutions like HD, SD, and UHD quality.
Power IPTV is a well-known service offering 2,000+ live TV channels and VOD content. You can connect up to 3 devices simultaneously. All of its content can be streamed in SD and HD quality. Also, it is compatible with various devices like smartphones, tablets, PCs, Firesticks, and many more.
Dream IPTV Review
Dream IPTV is a premium IPTV service offering a wide variety of channels. You can also opt for its free trial to test the service. However, it does not offer any straightforward payment option, as you need to communicate with a representative via WhatsApp. Also, the website does not provide any information regarding the installation guide, which is essential. Considering other aspects of Dream IPTV, you can purchase its subscription plans.