Dezo IPTV is a service that has over 5,000 channels under various categories and on-demand content. This provides a standard package of $10.00 per month which includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment so on. You can get 24 hours of the free trial before the subscription period to check on the features before paying. However, the number of connections may differ according to the subscription plan. Install the service on your PC, Android, Firestick, etc., and enjoy streaming.
Why is VPN Used?
While using IPTV services, it is advisable to use the VPN service, as most IPTVs are considered illegal. This Virtual Private Network will help you to hide all browsing activities, masks the IP addresses, and ensure data privacy as well. Moreover, VPN unblocks geo-restriction in certain regions and access the IPTV from anywhere. IPVanish VPN and NordVPN are the most commonly used VPN services worldwide.
Subscription Plans of Dezo IPTV
Dezo IPTV is a subscription-based service that has multiple plans that take place,
|Dezo Live||1 month||over 5,000||3 connections||$10.00|
|Dezo Live No Adult||1 month||over 5,000||3 connections||$10.00|
|Dezo Live||1 month||over 5,000||5 connections||$20.00|
|Dezo Live No Adult||1 month||over 5,000||5 connections||$20.00|
How to Subscribe to Dezo IPTV
1. Turn on the PC, and go to Dezo IPTV’s official website using the default browser.
2. On the Home page, click on the Select Plan option.
Tips! Alternatively, you can click on the Free-trial option to check on the features.
3. Now, choose the desired plan from the available subscription.
4. Click on the Add to Cart option, and select the Cart icon at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Next, click on the Proceed to Checkout option, and provide the billing detail to process the order.
6. Finally, provide the appropriate card details, and click on the Place order option.
7. Later, you will get the IPTV login credentials on your registered mail ID.
How to Watch Dezo IPTV on Android
1. Power on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV from the search bar and select the App from the result.
3. Click on the Install button and launch the Rayo IPTV app when the installation process gets over.
4. Select the Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U Playlist of Dezo IPTV in the given field.
5. Choose the Add Playlist and stream your favorite content on your Android device.
How to Stream Dezo IPTV on iOS Device
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Look from GSE Smart IPTV and select the app from the search result.
3. Click on the Get button and install the GSE Smart IPTV and open the app.
4. Launch the application and click on the Load playlist or file/URL.
5. Now, add the M3U URL of the Dezo IPTV and enjoy streaming.
How to Watch Dezo IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and move to the Find tab.
2. Select the Search bar and enter the Downloader on the search bar.
3. Click on the App from the search results and download to install Downloader on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home page.
5. Move to Settings and choose the My Fire TV option.
6. Click on the Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it. So, this will help you to install apps from Unknown sources.
8. Now, open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK on the URL box.
9. Click the GO button to download the app on Firestick and select the Install option.
10. After the installation gets over, open the Tivimate IPTV app and select Add playlist.
11. Choose the Enter URL and type the M3U URL of Dezo IPTV.
12. Once the process gets over, you can start streaming the content.
How to Stream Dezo IPTV on PC
1. Power on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Choose Media > Open Network Streams > Network > M3U URL of Dezo IPTV.
3. Give away the M3U URL of Dezo IPTV in the given field.
4. Click on the Play button and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream Dezo IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV device and open the App Store.
2. Move to the Search bar and search for IPTV Smarters and select them.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your Smart TV and launch the IPTV Smarters app.
4. Then, enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Dezo IPTV and tap the Add user.
5. Finally, you can start streaming all your favorite content.
How to Stream Dezo IPTV on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Click on the TV menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on Configure.
4. Click on the General and select the Location.
5. Choose the Remote path (Internet address) on the drop-down box and select OK.
6. Select the M3U Playlist URL and type the M3U URL of Dezo IPTV in the given field and click OK.
7. Finally, Enable and click on the channels and start streaming.
How to Watch Dezo IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG Devices and move to the Settings menu.
2. Click on the System settings option and select Servers.
3. Select the Portals under the Servers tab.
4. Enter Dezo IPTV as the portals name and enter the M3U URL of Dezo in the portal 1 URL section.
5. Click on the Save option and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Stream Dezo IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 and select the Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
2. Then, note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
3. On your PC browser, search for Putty Software.
4. Select the Official site and Download the software on your device.
5. Install it on your PC and open the Putty software.
6. Type the IP address in the given field and click on the Telenet.
7. Now, click on the Open option and set Default login as root.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the Dezo IPTV builders and enter the Reboot.
9. Select the Enter option then your device will be restarted and loads the IPTV content.
10. Once the process gets over, you can start streaming the content.
How to Watch Dezo IPTV on Formular
1. First, launch the MyTV Online app on your Formular device.
2. Then, note down the MAC address from the device screen.
3. Click on the Add portal and type Dezo IPTV as the Portal name.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the Dezo IPTV in the portal given.
5. Now, tap the Connect option and enjoy streaming movies, TV shows, and more on a Formular device.
The Dezo IPTV service provider offers customer support that helps you out while facing any kind of issue. Explain the issue clearly, and they will guide you and help you to fix them with basic troubleshooting methods. You can contact them through the online contact form and also through email. This service is available 24/7 and sorts out issues.
Dezo IPTV is a popular subscription service that has content from worldwide. You can access them freely for 24 hours after the subscription and get the subscription payment within 24 hours. This service has various features and standard plans of 3-5 connections with different channels. You can also try other IPTV services like Wizard IPTV, Slacker TV IPTV, SKRN IPTV, etc.