Eva IpTv is a fully loaded and feature-filled free IPTV player that is officially available on the Google Play Store. Although the application is completely free to use, it offers plenty of premium features that are available only to premium IPTV players. The application doesn’t offer any live TV channels or VOD content but allows you to stream them by entering the M3U-format credentials provided by your IPTV service provider.
Why Choose Eva IpTv
- It supports the multi-screen option. You can stream 4 screens at once within the Eva IpTv app.
- You can also stream IPTV content with your desired media player, as it has external player support.
- The application runs on a clear & smooth interface.
- Streams all the content in the utmost possible quality.
You can download and use the Eva IpTv app on your device without any subscription cost. The application is completely free to download and use on your device.
How to Sign Up for Eva IpTv
Since it is a free application, it doesn’t require any sign-up or sign-in process. You can download and use the app directly by skipping the sign-in process.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Stream Content on Eva IpTv
Although IPTV players are legal, IPTV content is illegal to use. If you are streaming IPTV content without installing the VPN on your device, there are chances to face legal issues. So always ensure to use the VPN on your device before streaming IPTV content. Because VPN helps you to hide the IP address of the device and stream the content anonymously. It also helps to watch geo-restricted content. You can use VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN during IPTV streaming.
How to Install Eva IpTv on Android Devices
(1) Unlock your Android device and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Search for the Eva IpTv app and select the app from the list of apps.
(3) Hit the Install button to install the app from the Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
(4) Now, launch the Eva IpTv app and enter your IPTV credentials.
(5) Enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV channels from your Android device.
How to Install Eva IpTv on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick-connected TV and connect to the WiFi connection.
(2) Select the Search icon and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Choose the app from the search result and hit the Download button to install the app.
(4) Now, go to the Settings of the Firestick and select the My Fire TV option.
(5) Choose Developer Options and select the Install Unkowns Apps option.
(6) Scroll down and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(7) Turn on the app to install unknown apps on Firestick.
(8) Now, open the Downloader app on your Firestick and select the Home tab from the left pane.
(9) Enter the Eva IpTv APK URL and hit the Go button to download the APK.
(10) After downloading, open the APK file and click the Install button.
(11) Now, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
(12) Wait for a few minutes to load your IPTV content.
(13) Select and play the IPTV channel from your Firestick.
How to Install Eva IpTv App on Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Android Smart TV and ensure to connect to the internet.
(2) Press the Home button on your remote and launch the Google Play Store application.
(3) Hit the Search icon from the top right corner and enter Eva IpTv using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Select the app from the search result and hit the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(5) Now, launch the app and enter your IPTV credentials.
(6) Play the added IPTV content from your Android smart TV.
How to Install Eva IpTv on a PC
(1) Download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from its official website.
(2) Install the BlueStacks app on your PC and launch the application.
(3) Now, sign in with your Google account credentials.
(4) Navigate to the home screen and launch the Google Play Store application.
(5) Hit the Search icon and search for the Eva IpTv app.
(6) Select the app from the search result and click the Install button to install the app on BlusStacks.
(7) Now, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
(8) Filter and stream your desired IPTV content from your PC.
How to Stream Content on Eva IpTv
(1) Launch the Eva IpTv app on your device.
(2) Click the + icon from the home screen on the app.
(3) Tap the Add URL option and enter the M3U URL provided by IPTV credentials.
(4) Finally, hit the OK button to load the IPTV content.
(5) Now, you can watch the IPTV content of your choice using the Eva IpTv app.
How to Change the External Media Player on Eva IpTv
(1) Open the Eva IpTv app on your device.
(2) Select and choose your desired IPTV content.
(3) Long press the content that you need to stream on other External Players.
(4) Choose the desired External Player from the popup. [Eva IpTv includes: Exoplayer, VLC Player, MX Player].
(5) Now, you can stream the videos with your desired IPTV players.
Eva IpTv offers customer support only via Email. You can report your queries and issues directly to the official mail ID of Eva IpTv. Once your concerns have been verified by the technical team, you will receive a certified solution to your registered mail ID. You can pick up the official mail ID from the Developer contact option available on the Google Play Store.
Eva IpTv includes both pros and cons. The IPTV suits only for Android users. Because the application is officially unavailable on the App Store, thus iOS users cannot download and access the app. Although the application is free to download and use, it includes too many ads while streaming the content. So if you want to stream IPTV on your Android-based device without getting charged, opt for this IPTV player.
Alternatives for Eva IpTv
If you are not satisfied with the Eva IpTv, you can go with the alternatives mentioned below.
Hottest IPTV is a free IPTV player that allows you to stream content by loading the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API provided by the IPTV service provider. The application comes up with pre-loaded features like built-in EPG support to track the scheduled programs. Hottest IPTV allows you to enable parental controls to hide and avoid restricted content.
Clouddy IPTV is a premium IPTV service that allows you to stream content without any buffering issues. You can load your IPTV content by entering the M3U playlist link. Since the application is officially available on the Google Play Store, you can download and access the app without any hassle.
Aboxa IPTV is one of the best IPTV players to stream IPTV content. The application is specially designed to stream IPTV content for iOS users. Although the application is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you can install the app by sideloading from the third-party website. The application has built-in EPG and external player support. You can also enable parental controls to stream the content without any adult content.