|M3U, Xtream Codes & APK
|13,000 movies, series & TV shows
|£13.99 – £69.99
Eclipse IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that allows live TV channel streaming in various categories. You can stream the live events from various sports like Football, Baseball, and Basketball. Eclipse IPTV is unavailable on the Play Store or App Store, so you can get the app through an APK file on Android-powered devices. On the other streaming platforms, you can make use of its own web player and M3U URL to stream the best-quality content.
Why Choose Eclipse IPTV?
- Eclipse offers 4000+ Live TV channels across all genres, along with EPL and EFL matches.
- It also has plenty of 13,000 on-demand movies, TV shows, and series.
- This IPTV provides a TV catch-up for 7 days to stream the TV channel whenever you want.
- Support HD quality channels and content.
- Allows getting up to 2 connections per plan while subscribing.
Eclipse IPTV has four subscription variants. They are mentioned below.
- One month – £13.99
- Three months – £34.99
- Six months – £54.99
- Twelve months – £69.99
It provides trial subscriptions for 24 and 48 hours. The cost of 24 hours trial is £2.99, and the cost of 48 hours trial is £4.99.
Why is a VPN Necessary While Streaming Eclipse IPTV?
Streaming IPTV content without a VPN exposes your original IP and makes you vulnerable to privacy breaches and cyber attacks. Meanwhile, some of the IPTV services may be geo-restricted in your country. So, it is advisable to choose and use a VPN on your device to secure your privacy and data while watching IPTV content.
Since you can find a lot of VPNs online, we recommend you sign up for NordVPN since the service offers various security features. Currently, NordVPN offers a 67% discount + 3 months free as a New Year's deal for all subscribers.
How to Sign Up for Eclipse IPTV
1. From your web browser, go to the Eclipse IPTV website [https://eclipse-host.com/].
2. Scroll down to the subscription section and choose any of the available plans.
3. Click on the Buy Now option, and under Review & Checkout, enter the promo code (if any).
4. Select Checkout to continue shopping.
5. Enter the required details for your account, like email ID, username, and password.
6. Click on Complete Order to make your payment online.
7. You will get the login details to the email used for registration once the payment is made.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Android Mobile
1. Unlock your Android smartphone and head over to the home screen.
2. Click on the Settings and hit the Apps.
3. Tap the Manage Apps and select the Google Chrome app from the list of apps.
4. Hit Google Chrome and tap the Install unknown apps.
5. Toggle on the button near the Allow from this source to install the APK file on Android devices.
6. Open the web browser on your Android device and look for the Eclipse IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
7. Download the APK file and tap the Open option to open the APK file of the IPTV.
8. Click on the Install option to install the IPTV app on your Android smartphone.
9. Launch the Eclipse IPTV app.
10. Sign in to the app with the proper credentials and start streaming your favorite shows and movies.
How to Stream Eclipse IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device.
2. Select the Search icon and type Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Click Get or Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
4. Go back to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
5. Choose My Fire TV and select Developer options.
6. Click Install unknown apps and choose the Downloader app to turn it on.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the Eclipse IPTV APK URL [https://bit.ly/3PdzaD9] in the URL box.
8. Select Go to download the APK file and click Install to install the IPTV app.
9. Open the Eclipse IPTV app and log in with the required details.
10. Now, you can start exploring your favorite content on your Firestick screen.
How to Watch Eclipse IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Open a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Head to the Eclipse IPTV Web Player website [https://eclipse-host.com/webplayer/].
3. Enter the IPTV Username and Password on the website and click Login.
4. When the IPTV content loads, select and stream your desired ones.
1. Turn on your PC and visit the official Bluestacks website from the PC web browser.
2. Download the BlueStacks.exe file and install the Android emulator on the PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
4. Download the Eclipse IPTV APK from a trusted source.
5. Click on the Install apk option and select the APK file of the IPTV.
6. Hit the Open option to install the Eclipse IPTV app on your PC.
7. After installation, open the app and start streaming your desired Eclipse IPTV content.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Eclipse IPTV APK from any of the reliable sources on your PC.
2. Copy the APK file of IPTV to the USB drive.
3. Connect the USB drive to your Android Smart TV and turn it on.
4. Go to the Settings option and hit the Device Preferences option.
5. Tap the Security & restrictions and turn on the Unknown sources.
6. Head over to the File/ Download Manager on your Smart TV.
7. Open the Eclipse IPTV APK file to install on your Android Smart TV.
8. Launch the IPTV app and log in to your IPTV account.
9. Start streaming your favorite movies on your Android TV screen.
How to Access Eclipse IPTV on iPhone
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Shake IPTV Player and click Get to download the IPTV player.
3. Now, click Open to launch the app.
4. In the Enter Playlist URL area, enter your IPTV link and click OK to start streaming.
How to Watch Eclipse IPTV on Apple TV
1. From the App Library of your Apple TV, open the App Store.
2. With the app, search for Smarters Player Lite app and hit Get to download it.
3. Within the app, enter your IPTV username, password, and link after selecting the Load your Playlist File/URL option.
4. Finally, click Add User and get the IPTV content on Apple TV.
How to Stream Eclipse IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on your MAG device and navigate to the Settings option.
2. Click on System settings and reach the Servers option.
3. Choose Portals and enter the IPTV link in the Portal 1 URL area.
4. Then, give a name for the playlist in the Portal 1 name field and click Save to restart MAG and begin the IPTV streaming.
How to Get Eclipse IPTV on LG & Samsung TV
1. After connecting to the internet, open Smart Hub on Samsung TV & LG Content Store on LG TV.
2. Using the Search icon and on-screen remote control, search for the IBO Player app and download it.
3. Launch the app and take note of the MAC address that appears on the screen.
4. Now head to IBO Player’s activation webpage [https://iboplayer.net/product/iboplayer-activation/] and select Manage Playlists.
5. Enter your MAC address and Device Key there and click on the Login button.
6. Now, integrate your IPTV playlist within the website. Refresh the IBO Player app on your TV and get the IPTV content.
Alternatives to Eclipse IPTV
If you are facing any issues with this Eclipse IPTV service, you can try other IPTV services.
Breaking Cable IPTV
If you are looking for an affordable IPTV, then you can go with the Breaking Cable IPTV. This IPTV allows you to stream over 10,000+ movies and series free of cost. With the free trial of this IPTV, you get a chance to test the nature of this service. Moreover, you can get 24/7 customer support to resolve your streaming-related issues.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is an excellent choice for streaming TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. It has 3000+ TV channels and 15,000+ on-demand movies and series. You can watch PPV events through this IPTV. It has 24/7 customer support and a 15-day money-back guarantee option.
Yeah IPTV offers 14000+ live TV channels with EPG support. You can stream the TV channels in full HD quality. Its basic subscription costs €9.99 per month. This IPTV provides an M3U link to stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV through popular IPTV Players.