Eclipse IPTV is the best premium IPTV provider that allows live TV channel streaming in various categories. You can stream the live events from various sports like football, baseball, and basketball. Eclipse IPTV is unavailable on the Play Store or App Store, so you can get the app through an APK file. You can download the APK file of Eclipse TV and stream the contents on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
Why Choose Eclipse IPTV?
- Eclipse offers 4000+ Live TV channels across all genres, along with EPL and EFL matches.
- It also has plenty of on-demand movies, TV shows, and series.
- This IPTV provides a TV catch-up to stream the TV channel whenever you want.
- It has its own Web Player to stream the content in the best streaming quality.
Eclipse IPTV has four variants in the subscription.
- One month – £13.99
- Three months – £34.99
- Six months – £54.99
- Twelve months – £69.99
It provides trial subscriptions for 24 and 48 hours. The cost of 24 hours trial is £2.99, and the cost of 48 hours trial is £4.99.
Why Do We Need VPN to Access Eclipse IPTV?
As we know, IPTV offers most cable TV channels at a comparatively lesser cost. So, it is doubtful for everyone whether IPTV is legal or not. However, not all IPTV is illegal, but we can use the VPN service to be safer. By using a VPN, we can ensure data security and also mask the IP from being traced. There are a few reliable VPNs, such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN, to secure your streaming.
How to Sign Up for Eclipse IPTV
1. From your web browser, go to the Eclipse IPTV website [https://eclipse-host.com/].
2. Scroll down to the subscription section and choose any of the available plans.
3. Click on the Buy Now option, and under Review & Checkout, enter the promo code (if any).
4. Select Checkout to continue shopping.
5. Enter the required details like Email ID, username, and password for your account.
6. Click on Complete Order to make your payment online.
7. You will get the login details to the email used for registration.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Android Devices
1. Unlock your Android smartphone and head over to the home screen.
2. Click on the Settings and hit the Apps.
3. Tap the Manage Apps and select the Google Chrome app from the list of apps.
4. Hit Google Chrome and tap the Install unknown apps.
5. Toggle on the button near the Allow from this source to install the APK file on Android devices.
6. Open the Web browser on your Android device and look for the Eclipse IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
7. Download the APK file and tap the Open option to open the APK file of the IPTV.
8. Click on the Install option to install the IPTV app on your Android smartphone.
9. Launch the Eclipse IPTV app.
10. Sign in to the app with the proper credentials and start streaming your favorite shows and movies.
How to Stream Eclipse IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and click on the Find icon.
2. Select the Search option and type Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Click Get or Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
4. Go back to the home screen and select the Settings icon.
5. Choose My Fire TV and select Developer options.
6. Click Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app to turn it on.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the Eclipse IPTV APK URL [https://bit.ly/3PdzaD9] in the URL box.
8. Select Go to download the APK file and click Install to install the IPTV app.
9. Open the Eclipse IPTV app and log in with the required details.
10. Now, you can start exploring your favorite content on your Firestick screen.
How to Watch Eclipse IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and visit the official website of Bluestacks from the PC web browser.
2. Download the BlueStacks .exe file and install the Android emulator on the PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC.
4. Download the Eclipse IPTV APK from a trusted source.
5. Click on the Install APK option and select the APK file of the IPTV.
6. Hit the Open option to install the Eclipse IPTV app on your PC.
7. After installation, open the app and start streaming your desired content of Eclipse IPTV.
Also, you can use the Eclipse IPTV Web Player [https://eclipse-host.com/webplayer/] to stream the content on your PC using the browser.
How to Install Eclipse IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Eclipse IPTV APK from any of the reliable sources on your PC.
2. Copy the APK file of IPTV to the USB drive.
3. Connect the USB drive to your Android Smart TV and turn it on.
4. Go to the Settings option and hit the Device Preferences option.
5. Tap the Security & Restrictions and click the Unknown sources.
6. Head over to the File/ Download Manager on your Smart TV.
7. Open the Eclipse IPTV apk file to install on your Android Smart TV.
8. Launch the IPTV app and log in to your IPTV account.
9. Start streaming your favorite movies on your Android TV screen.
Eclipse IPTV offers around-the-clock customer care support by providing a detailed FAQ section. If your issues are not listed in the FAQs, click on Open Ticket to add your issue along with the file attachment. You can also get email support from IPTV with the necessary solutions.
Eclipse IPTV is an amazing IPTV service that you can get for your home for complete entertainment. It is the best for watching Live TV channels on different devices. Customer support is excellent in addressing customer queries. You can also stream the Live TV channels later through TV catch-up.
Alternatives to Eclipse IPTV
If you are facing any issues with this Eclipse IPTV service, you can try other IPTV services.
Breaking Cable IPTV
If you are looking for an affordable IPTV, then you can go with the Breaking Cable IPTV. This IPTV allows you to stream over 10,000+ movies and series free of cost. With the free trial of this IPTV, you get a chance to test the nature of this service. Moreover, you can get 24/7 customer support to resolve your streaming-related issues.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is an excellent choice for streaming TV channels from the US, UK, and Canada. It has 3000+ TV channels and 15,000+ on-demand movies and series. You can watch PPV events through this IPTV. It has 24/7 customer support and a 15-day money-back guarantee option.
Yeah IPTV offers 14000+ live TV channels with EPG support. You can stream the TV channels in full HD quality. Its basic subscription costs €9.99 per month. This IPTV provides M3U URL support to stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV through popular IPTV Players.