Astro IPTV is a premium IPTV service that has a good collection of TV channels and VOD content. Also, it is a legal IPTV service with various subscriptions from the budget segment to the premium segment. Astro IPTV is compatible with most devices that include Android, Windows, Firestick, etc. Further, it has stable servers to access the IPTV content without interruptions or lags. And you can stream those content in high-definition quality.
Why Choose Astro IPTV?
- It offers 145+ live TV channels with different categories like Sports, Movies, Kids, and much more.
- It has impressive and attractive features with easy to use interface.
- It supports an M3U link playlist to stream IPTV content.
- It provides Playlists with self manage support and better search functionality.
- You can also record videos or shows using Personal Video Recording option.
- Additionally, it indicates the movie info, rating, and other related information.
|Primary Package||RM 59.99|
|Sports Pack||RM 99.99|
|Movies Pack||RM 94.99|
|Sports Plus Pack||RM 129.99|
|Movies Plus Pack||RM 129.99|
|Entertainment Plus Pack||RM 129.99|
|Premium Pack 1||RM 129.99|
|Entertainment Pack||RM 89.99|
|Premium Pack 2||RM 149.99|
|Premium Pack 3||RM 154.99|
|Platinum Pack||RM 194.99|
Why Need VPN While Streaming IPTV on Astro IPTV?
By using the VPN service, you can stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions and avoid legal issues with non-copyrighted IPTV movies and shows. It also masks your IP address from government tracking or some prying eyes while streaming the IPTV content. So it is important to use the VPN service for your safety and data privacy. Here we have recommended the best VPN service like NordVPN and ExpressVPN for streaming IPTV content.
How to Sign Up for Astro IPTV
(1) Go to the Astro IPTV website on your PC.
(2) Click the TV Packages button on the top of the webpage. If you want a broadband pack, click the Broadband Bundles button.
(3) Choose your subscription plan by clicking the View button.
(4) Sign in with your Astro account or create a new account.
(5) Customize the plan with the add-ons and channels. Then, click the Proceed button.
(6) Enter your personal information on the Sign Up page.
(7) Then, specify your address and contact information.
(8) After that, click the Proceed button.
(9) On the next screen, enter your choice of payment.
(10) Based on your address, you will get the set-top box installed in your home.
How to Install Astro IPTV on Android Devices
The IPTV offers the Astro GO app for smartphones and streaming devices from Play Store. With the Astro GO app, you can stream all the live TV channels using your IPTV credentials.
(1) On your Android smartphone, launch the Play Store.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app on the search bar.
(3) Click the Install button to install the Astro GO app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(4) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(5) Open the Astro GO app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(6) Now, you can stream the IPTV content on your device.
How to Get Astro IPTV on iOS Devices
You can install the Astro IPTV on your iOS device from the App Store.
(1) Get to the App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app on your iPhone or iPad.
(3) Click the Get icon to install the Astro GO app.
(4) Then, tap the Open icon to launch the Astro GO app.
(5) Click the Sign-Up or Login button.
(6) Enter your Astro ID or create a new Astro account.
(7) After the successful sign-in, stream your favorite content on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download Astro IPTV on Firestick
(1) On the Search Bar and search for the Downloader app.
(2) Select the Downloader app from the list.
(3) Tap the Get icon to install the Downloader app.
(4) Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick using the command Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Turn On.
(5) Then, tap the Open button and enter the Astro GO IPTV app’s download link (https://bit.ly/3b3gySs).
(6) Download and install the Astro GO APK file on your Firestick.
(7) Log in with your Astro TV IPTV account and stream your favorite content.
How to Stream Astro IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open the Google Play Store available on your Smart TV.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app using the search bar.
(3) Choose the required application and tap on the Install button to start the installation.
(4) After installation, open the Astro GO TV app and sign in with your account.
(5) Stream all 145 channels on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install Astro IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
(1) Open the web browser on your PC.
(2) Go to the Blue Stacks official website on your web browser.
(3) Download the Blue Stacks APK file and install it on your PC.
(4) Launch the application and complete the login process using the credentials.
(5) Tap on the Google Play Store and enter Astro IPTV in the search field.
(6) Select the required application and click on the Install button to start the installation.
(7) Once the app is installed, launch the application.
(8) Complete the sign-in process using the credentials and you can stream the IPTV content on your PC.
Astro IPTV Channels List
There are various categories of channels available in Astro IPTV that includes
- HBO HD
- HITS Movies HD
- CINEMAX HD
- SHOWCASE MOVIES
- CGTN HD
- CNN HD
- BBC News HD
- Discovery Channel HD
- History HD
- AXN HD
- Premier Sports
- Astro Cricket HD
Astro IPTV offers a variety of customer support to users. They offer WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, a Feedback form, a Walk-in Service center, and FAQs. For instant help, get the social media platforms. For a detailed analysis, go for the feedback form. In the Feedback form, you have to mention your issue category and your personal information.
Astro IPTV offers both the IPTV set-top box and the smartphone app. With that, you can get to stream the IPTV channels on any of your smart TV and smartphones with ease. The lack of a free trial is the only concern in this IPTV. But you can get the entry-level plan and test the services. Then, go for the long-term plans.
Alternatives of Astro IPTV
If you are looking for alternatives to Astro IPTV, then you can try the following IPTV service providers to stream the IPTV content.
IPTV Trends is a reliable IPTV service that has thousands of TV channels and various VOD content. You can stream the content in SD, HD, and 4K streaming quality. Also, IPTV Trends has 24/7 customer support to solve the queries of users. Additionally, it offers a 24-hour trial option for all users.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV is a popular IPTV provider that offers premium live TV channels and a frequently updated content library. It has on-demand content from global countries like the US, Canada, the UK, etc. Also, you can stream those content in 4K streaming quality, and it provides a money-back guarantee.
Kemo IPTV is an interesting IPTV service that provides local channels, international channels, and some premium channels. It offers 18000+ live TV channels and 8000+ VOD with full HD quality. Also, it has EPG to track the channel programs with a 24/7 customer support option. You can stream the content on five connections simultaneously.