When you consider IPTV providers, most of them are illegal in one way or the other. The video contents in the IPTV are copyrighted, restricted in some countries, and so on. Only a few IPTV are legal without any geo-restrictions. Among those, Astro IPTV is a popular IPTV provider based in Malaysia. Let’s see how to get subscription plans and how to install the IPTV app on different devices.
Astro IPTV offers both broadband plans and TV plans. In the TV plans, you will get more than 145 live TV channels from categories like Sports, Movies, Kids, Variety, and more. You can also get broadband packages with live TV channels. As of now, you will get both the IPTV set-top box and the smartphone app to stream the content.
How to Sign Up for Astro IPTV
(1) Go to the Astro IPTV website on your PC.
(2) Click the TV Packages button on the top of the webpage. If you want a broadband pack, click the Broadband Bundles button.
(3) Choose your subscription plan by clicking the View button.
(4) Sign in with your Astro account or create a new account.
(5) Customize the plan with the add-ons and channels. Then, click the Proceed button.
(6) Enter your personal information on the Sign Up page.
(7) Then, specify your address and the contact information.
(8) After that, click the Proceed button.
(9) On the next screen, enter your choice of payment.
(10) Based on your address, you will get the set-top box installed on your home.
How to Install Astro IPTV on Android Devices
The IPTV offers the Astro GO app for smartphone and streaming devices. With the Astro GO app, you can stream all the live TV channels using your IPTV credentials.
(1) On your Android smartphone, launch the Play Store.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app on the search bar.
(3) Click the Install button to install the Astro GO app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(4) After the installation, tap the Open button.
(5) Open the Astro GO app and sign in with your IPTV account.
(6) Stream all the 145 TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Astro IPTV on iOS Devices
(1) Get to the App Store on your iOS device.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app on your iPhone or iPad.
(3) Click the Get icon to install the Astro GO app.
(4) Then, tap the Open icon to launch the Astro GO app.
(5) Click the Sign Up or Login button.
(6) Enter your Astro ID or create a new Astro account.
(7) After the successful sign in, stream your favorite content on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Download Astro IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick using the command Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
(2) On the Search Bar and search for the Downloader app.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list.
(4) Tap the Get icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Then, tap the Open button and enter the Astro GO IPTV app’s download link (https://bit.ly/3b3gySs).
(6) Download and install the Astro GO apk file on your Firestick.
(7) Log in with your Astro TV IPTV account and stream your favorite content.
How to Stream Astro IPTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Open any of the app stores available on your Smart TV.
(2) Search for the Astro GO app and install the IPTV app.
(3) Open the Astro GO TV app and sign in with your account.
(4) Stream all the 145 channels on your Android Smart TV.
Astro IPTV offers a variety of customer support to the users. They offer WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Feedback form, Walk-in Service center, and FAQs. For instant help, get the social media platforms. For a detailed analysis, go for the feedback form. In the Feedback form, you have to mention your issue category and your personal information.
Astro IPTV offers both the IPTV set-top box and smartphone app. With that, you can get to stream the IPTV channels on any of your smart TV and smartphones with ease. Lack of free trial is the only concern in this IPTV. Get the entry-level plan and test the services. Then, go for the long-term plans. Try other IPTV providers like Shack TV IPTV, Players Klub IPTV.