WiziWig is a free streaming platform that offers live streaming of popular sports events around the world for free. It includes football, baseball, hockey, boxing, soccer, tennis, and more. But it doesn’t contain any sports content or event directly; instead provides links for the sports streams on the internet. Moreover, you can stream WiziWig on popular streaming devices that include Android, iOS, Smart TV, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC.
Why Choose WiziWig
The following are some of the reasons that tempt you to choose the WiziWig platform:
- Absolutely free to stream all sports.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Lets you stream live sports channels.
Subscription Plans Offered by WiziWig
WiziWig is a free platform to live stream your favorite sports events for free. So, neither a subscription nor a registration isn’t required to access the WiziWig platform.
Why Do I Need to Connect a VPN while Streaming WiziWig
WiziWig is an unofficial platform that offers you popular live sports events for free. There are high possibilities that the live streaming of sports events on WiziWig may be without proper licensing. So, it would be best if you could connect your streaming device, which you are using to stream WiziWig, to some of the best VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to avoid legal troubles.
How to Watch WiziWig on Android & iOS Phones
1. Make sure to connect your Android or iOS phones to a stable internet connection.
2. Next, open any web browser on your device.
3. Search for WiziWig using the search bar.
4. Select and go to the official website.
5. Now, the only thing you have to do is search and stream your favorite sports event on your Android or iOS phone.
How to Stream WiziWig on Firestick
1. Turn on and go to the home screen of Firestick.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Hit the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to type Silk Browser.
5. Pick the Silk Bowser from the suggestion list.
6. Next, from the Apps & Games section, select the Amazon Silk – Web Browser tile.
7. From the app description page, select the Get or Download button.
8. After you install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app, launch it.
9. On the next screen, read and accept the terms and conditions.
10. Now, the Bing.com screen will appear by default.
11. Enter the URL link of the WiziWig website in the search bar.
12. You will be redirected to the official website.
13. Choose a live sports event and enjoy streaming them on Firestick.
How to Stream WiziWig on Windows & Mac PC PC
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Open any web browser of your choice.
3. Visit the official website of the WiziWig.
4. Pick your favorite sports events and enjoy streaming them on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Watch WiziWig on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and connect it to a home wifi network.
2. Go to the Apps section and locate the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the Puffin TV browser using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Once the app is installed, hit the Open button to launch the app.
6. Provide the URL link of the official website in the URL box.
7. Once you reach the official website, start streaming your favorite sports event live on your Smart TV.
WiziWig supports its users through the email address that is available on the official website. If you have got any queries, you can contact the customer executives, hope they will respond you with an answer as soon as possible. This is the only way to contact the support team, as it doesn’t provide any live chat support.
Alternatives to WiziWig
In case the WiziWig platform is not working for you, the following are some of the alternatives you can look out for.
USTVGO is a popular platform that offers you 100+ live TV channels from the US for free. It also includes a lot of popular sports channels like FOX Sports, BeIN Sports, Tennis Channel, Golf Channel, and more.
Stream2Watch is very much similar to the USTVGO platform. It also offers you tons of live TV channels from the US and around the world for free. But Stream2Watch has a better collection of live Tv channels than USTVGO.
3. Markky Streams
Unlike the other two alternatives we have mentioned above, Markky Streams doesn’t offer you any live Tv channels. Instead, Markky Streams offers you a one-way ticket to live stream all of your favorite sports events around the world.
None of these platforms offer you an M3U Playlist link to watch all of your sports events. These are all web-based platforms that you can access using a web browser on your streaming device.