Nowadays, IPTVs are getting popular and gaining subscribers. The ability to watch live and on-demand content at a lower price is the main reason for it. The standout thing about IPTV is that you don’t need to install any specific app. You can just use any video players with internet access to get the IPTV contents. As the demand for IPTV increases, the IPTV providers are also increasing. There are plenty of IPTV providers available; one of them is the Gears TV Reloaded IPTV.
Gears TV Reloaded is a popular IPTV service that has a lot of new features. With the Gears Reloaded IPTV, you can access more than 350 channels in categories like Entertainment, Music, Sports, Lifestyle, News, and more. The IPTV is available in the USA, UK, and Canada. The IPTV has some standalone features like Multi-view, Catch Up option, electronic program guide (EPG), etc. This article will explore all the features and how to use the Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on different devices. If you are planning to buy the Gears Reloaded IPTV, this article will help you out.
How to Sign Up for Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
(1) On your PC / Smartphone, go to the Gears Reloaded IPTV website.
(2) You need to pass the CAPTCHA test to enter the site.
(3) Gears TV Reloaded IPTV offers a variety of subscriptions ranging from $15.50 per month to $55.00 per month. Choose your preferred subscription and tap on the Order Now button.
(4) On the Product Configuration page, specify your username and password. When you are done with it, press the Continue button.
(5) Next, click the Checkout button to confirm your order.
(6) In the Checkout page, enter your personal information and scroll down.
(7) Choose the payment option and tap on the Complete Order button to proceed further.
(8) When the payment is successful, you will get the confirmation mail to your registered mail ID.
Why use a VPN for Gear TV Reloaded?
While streaming content on IPTV providers, it is advised to use any VPN. IPTV providers like Gears TV Reloaded don’t own any video contents, the video contents are taken from unauthorized websites. These unauthorized websites will exploit user data and internet history. To protect your data from these harms, use a powerful VPN like NordVPN, IPVanish VPN, and CyberGhost VPN. These VPNs will protect your IP and location.
How to Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your smartphone, go to the Gears Reloaded IPTV download website.
(2) Download the apk file on your smartphone. If it shows any warning, click the Allow button.
(3) Install the downloaded Gears TV Reloaded apk file on your smartphone.
(4) Open the Gears Reloaded IPTV and sign in with the registered username and password.
(5) Now, you will get all the video contents that are available on the IPTV. Choose your favorite content and stream it on your Android device.
How to Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Firestick
To install the Gears Reloaded IPTV on Firestick, you have to use the Downloader app as the IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
(1) Go to the Settings option on the Firestick Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option from the Settings menu. If you are using 1st Fire TV, choose the Devices option.
(3) Now, a list of options will appear. Tap on the Developer options.
(4) Then, choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on.
(5) Click on the Turn On button on the confirmation screen.
Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) After turning on the Apps from Unknown Sources option, go back to the Home screen and click the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type Downloader.
(3) The Downloader app will be listed on the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
(4) Now, select the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) The app will be downloaded and installed. Then, click the Open icon to launch the app.
(6) For the first time, the downloader app will ask permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(7) After that, the Quick Start Guide appears, click the OK button to proceed further. Read the guidelines if you want.
(8) Then, go to the Search bar and enter the Gears Reloaded IPTV download link https://bit.ly/2FRiIs9. When you finished typing, click the Go button.
(9) The apk file will begin to download. Wait for the download to complete.
(10) Press the Install button to install the downloaded apk file.
(11) On the next screen, tap the Open button to launch the Gears Reloaded IPTV app on your Firestick.
How to Use Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Firestick
(1) Open the Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on your Firestick.
(2) The Disclaimer page will appear. Choose the Accept button.
(3) Like Downloader, Gears Reloaded IPTV also asks permission to access the Firestick library. Click the Allow button.
(4) Then, it will ask for touch screen support. Choose the No button.
(5) Now, enter the registered username and password to log in.
(6) Again, enter the username and password for service login.
(7) The IPTV will setup the video contents. This will take time-based on your internet connection.
(8) When it is completed, you will get the IPTV home screen.
(9) The first option is the EPG guide. This will list the programs that are scheduled for today.
(10) The next option is the Now/Next. This will show you the program that is currently running.
(11) The Multiview option lets you stream more than one screen at a time. The number of multiple screens is based on your subscription plan. Click the + icon to add channels.
(12) Choose different channels from the channel list. You can add up to 4 channels on a single screen.
(13) The Chat option allows you to chat with other online members.
(14) The Catch Up will list all the recently finished programs.
(15) The Sports Scores will display live matches that are happening around the world.
How to Install Gears TV Reloaded IPTV on Android Smart TVs
(1) On your Android TV, go to the IPTV app download link.
(2) Download the Gears Reloaded IPTV apk file.
(3) Go to the Downloaded folder and install the apk file.
(4) Open the app and log in with your registered account.
(5) Watch your favorite content from the list of channels available.
(1) On your PC, go to https://bit.ly/2FRiIs9 and download the apk file.
(2) After the download is completed, copy-paste the apk file to a USB drive,
(3) Insert the USB drive on your smart TV and wait for a while. Your Smart TV will detect the USB drive.
(4) Install the apk file. When the install is completed, remove the USB drive.
(5) Finally, open Gears Reloaded IPTV and watch your favorite content.
How to Change Password on Gears Reloaded IPTV
In Gears TV IPTV, there are two passwords you need to manage, Account password and Service password. The account password is used on the website to manage subscriptions. The service password is used in the app for login purposes.
Reset Account Password
(1) Go to the Gears IPTV website.
(2) Tap on the Forgot Password button.
(3) It will ask your mail ID for verification. Specify your registered mail ID.
(4) The link to reset your password will be sent to the given mail ID. With the link, you can reset your account password.
Reset Service Password
(1) Go to the IPTV website and sign in with your account.
(2) Click the Services option and choose My Services.
(3) Tap on the Manage Product button to get into the Service password section.
(4) Next, you will see your service password. If you want to change it, select the Change Password button.
Highlights of Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
- Gears Reloaded IPTV offers more than 350 channels in different categories.
- In Gears TV Reloaded, you can use the Multi-view feature on any device.
- It also offers the Data Backup option, a rare feature in IPTV providers.
- The IPTV app is available for smartphones, streaming devices, and smart TVs.
- It is one of the lightweight IPTV apps.
Is Gears TV Reloaded IPTV Shutdown?
As of now, Gears TV Reloaded IPTV is no longer in service. The admins and people who managed the IPTV service are no longer in contact with the service. You can’t access this IPTV even if you have an active subscription. For IPTV providers, this is not new. Use these IPTV services at your own risk.