If you are searching for an IPTV service provider to stream all your favorite sports, Uzzu TV is the best choice. It lets you stream all the major sports events in 1080p resolution. It also has dedicated IPTV player support that can be installed on various devices that, includes Android, Smart TV, Firestick, Roku, Nvidia Shield, and Windows PC.
Why Choose Uzzu TV
The following are the deciding factors on why you should choose this IPTV service provider:
- Thousands of live TV channels
- Gives you an ad-free streaming experience
- Provides all your favorite games in 1080p resolution
- Simultaneous streams on multiple devices
- Supports its customer through 24/7 live chat
Channels Offered By Uzzu TV
Below are the popular sports channels offered upon subscribing to this IPTV provider:
- Red Zone
- Fox Sports Channel
- BTN Network
Subscription Plans Offered By Uzzu TV
The following are the subscription plans offered by Uzzu TV:
- One Week: $6.99
- One Month: $19.99
- One Year: $119.99
How to Subscribe to Uzzu TV
1. Go to Uzzu TV’s official website.
2. Scroll down and review the subscription plan.
3. Select the plan and tap the Register Now button.
4. Complete the payment process using the on-screen prompts.
5. After the payment is complete, your login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Why Do you Need to Use a VPN While Streaming Uzzu TV?
The primary reason for using a VPN while streaming IPTV is to ensure your safety. Because third-party services like Uzzu TV may contain content that will lead to legal issues. When you use a VPN, it will hide your IP address so that nobody can track your online activity. You can use the best VPNs, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, while streaming content from various IPTV providers.
How to Watch Uzzu TV
After you complete the subscription process, you can watch IPTV content on the following devices.
How to Watch Uzzu TV on Android Smart TV
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Uzzu TV’s APK (https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO) from a reliable website.
2. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive.
3. Now, turn on your TV and go to Settings.
4. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
5. Swipe the toggle to enable unknown sources on Smart TV.
6. Return back to Settings and choose the Apps tab.
7. Now, hit the TV Guard option.
8. Hit the App Manager tile and select the Install from USB option.
9. Locate the APK File and Click the Install button.
10. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
11. Login with the account details sent by Uzzu TV.
12. Pick your desired sports event and stream them on your smart TV.
How to Get Uzzu TV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
2. Search and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
3. Next, go to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
4. Tap the My Fire TV tile and choose the Developer Options.
5. Select the Install Unknown Apps option on the next screen.
6. Turn on the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources on Firestick.
7. You can now launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
8. Enter the URL of the Uzzu TV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO) in the URL box.
9. Click the Go button to download the APK file.
10. After downloading the APK file, tap the Install button.
11. After installation, launch the app on your device.
12. Sign in with the login details provided by the service provider.
13. Start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Get Uzzu TV on My Android Smartphone
1. Go to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
2. From the Security section, toggle on Unknown Sources.
3. Next, go to a web browser and download Uzzu TV’s APK File (https://bit.ly/3UUQFcO).
4. After downloading the APK File, open it.
5. Hit the Install button from the pop-up menu and install the APK File.
6. After installing the IPTV app, launch it.
7. Sign in and start streaming your favorite sports events live.
How to Stream Uzzu TV on Roku
There is no dedicated app for streaming Uzzu TV on Roku. However, you can install the Uzzu TV app on your Android Smartphone and screen mirror the app to your Roku.
1. Connect your Roku and Android device to the same wifi network.
2. Then, install the Uzzu TV app on your Android smartphone.
3. Now, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku from Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen mirroring mode > Prompt or Allways Allow.
4. Now, on your Android Smartphone, pull down the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
5. Select your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
6. Now, your Android smartphone’s screen will be mirrored on Roku.
7. Now, launch the Uzzu TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
8. Stream any of your favorite sports and mirror them to Roku.
How to Access Uzzu TV Nvidia Shield
1. Go to Settings and choose Security and Restriction.
2. Click Unknown Sources and swipe the toggle next to it.
3. On your PC, download the Uzzu APK from a reliable website.
4. Copy the APK file to a flash drive and insert it into the Nvidia Shield device.
5. Open ES File Explorer and locate the APK file.
Note: If you don’t have the ES File Explorer on your Nvidia Shield, you can install the app from the Google Play Store.
6. Hit the Install button to install the Uzzu TV app on your Nvidia Shield.
7. Launch the app after installation.
8. Sign in and enjoy watching your favorite sports events.
How to Get Uzzu TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Locate the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Select Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Choose Network and paste the M3U URL of Uzzu TV.
5. Hit the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Choose the content of your wish and start streaming.
Uzzu TV provides 24/7 customer support through live chat. If you have any queries, you can leave a message using live chat, which is available on the official website. Hope you will get an immediate response from Uzzu TV’s support team. In case of an emergency, you can fill out the quick help form to get immediate response from the agents.
Uzzu TV is the best choice to live stream all your favorite sports at an affordable price. You can use this service on two devices simultaneously. Nowadays, most IPTV service providers let you record your favorite shows with DVR, which is not yet applicable to this service provider. However, it is one of the most affordable service providers in the market, so you can try streaming Uzzu Tv at least once.
Alternatives to Uzzu TV
In case you aren’t interested in streaming only the sports content, you can check out the alternative IPTV service providers mentioned below: