USTVNow is a popular IPTV service provider that offers 100+ live TV channels, popular movies, TV series, and on-demand content. Further, it lets you record your favorite shows to watch them later. Moreover, you can stream USTVNow on Android smartphones, iOS smartphones, Firestick, Smart TVs, PC, and more.
Why Choose USTVNow
These are the key features of USTVNow that you can consider before getting a subscription.
- Offers 100+ US Live TV channels under an affordable subscription plan
- Comes with a TV guide to get track of your favorite programmings
- Provides DVR with a premium subscription to record your favorite shows
- Gives 24/7 technical support for the customers
Channels Offered by USTVNow
We have listed the popular live TV channels offered by USTVNow:
- BBC America
- USA Network
- The Weather Channel
- CW 11
Subscription Plans Offered By USTVNow
Below are the subscription plans offered by this service provider.
- 1-Day Trial: $1.99
- USTVNow: $19 per month
- USTVNow + DVR: $29 per month
- TELEUP + DVR: $11.99 month
- Canada + DVR: $4.99 per month
How to Subscribe to USTVNow
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the official website of USTVNow.
3. Tap the Plans tab at the top right corner.
4. Select the plan and click the Proceed button.
5. If you have an account already, you can sign in with that account details.
6. Or you need to enter your name and email address to create a new account.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
8. After you complete the payment process, your login credentials will be sent to your registered email address.
Why is VPN Important while Streaming USTVNow
As of today, we couldn’t find this service on the official app stores. These services may deliver some content without a proper license, so streaming content from unregistered streaming services is not safe. It is good to use a VPN with your device to protect yourself against legal issues. Because using a VPN will hide your personal details with encrypted servers. You can connect to popular VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN while streaming these service providers.
How to Watch USTVNow
After you subscribe to this IPTV service provider, you can watch live TV channels and on-demand content on the following devices:
How to Stream USTVNow on Android and iOS devices
1. Open the default web browser on your Android or iOS device.
2. Head to the official website (https://www.ustvnow.com/) of USTVNow.
3. Tap the Sign-in button at the top right corner of the web page.
4. Enter the Username and Password that you received with the subscription.
5. Once entered, click the Sign in button again.
6. Now, you can access all the live Tv channels and on-demand content.
How to Watch USTVNow on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Silk Browser in the search bar and pick the same from the suggestion list.
4. Click the Download button to get the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Tap the Accept Terms button and hit the Search bar.
7. Enter the URL link (https://www.ustvnow.com/) of the USTVNow and click the Go button.
8. Now, you will be redirected to the webpage.
9. Tap the Sign in button and provide your details to sign in to your account
10. After that, you can stream all of your favorite live Tv channels and on-demand content.
How to Get USTVNow on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Open the default browser on your PC.
3. Navigate to the official website of USTVNow.
Note: You can also hit the Free To Watch tab to stream some free live TV channels without having to sign in to your account.
4. Tap the Sign in button and type your details.
5. Now, you can stream all of your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content on your Windows and Mac PC.
How to Access USTVNow on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Go to the home screen of your Smart TV and hit the Apps tab.
3. Scroll and select the Google Play Store.
4. Search for Puffin TV Browser and select it from the search results.
5. Hit the Install button and install the Puffin TV browser on your Smart TV.
6. After installation, select the Open button to launch the web browser.
7. Enter the URL of https://www.ustvnow.com/ in the search bar and visit it.
8. Sign in with your subscription details.
9 You can now start watching your favorite shows on your Smart TV.
How to Stream USTNNow on Chromecast
1. Connect your Chromecast device to your TV and set it up.
2. Turn on your PC and open the Chrome web browser on it.
3. Make sure your Chromecast device and PC are connected to the same wifi network.
4. Head to the official website (https://www.ustvnow.com/) of USTVNOW and sign in with your account.
5. Tap the vertical three-dots icon from the upper right corner and select the Cast option.
6. Select your Chromecast device from the list.
7. Pick the content of your wish from USTVNOW’s official webpage.
8. You can now start streaming your favorites on your Chromecast-connected TV.
USTVNow provides 24/7 customer support through live chat to give immediate answers to users’ queries. You can also use the email address to get solutions for your queries. Further, you can fill out the support ticket form with the issue you are currently facing, and the support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
USTVNow is the best option for those who like to watch limited live TV channels for free. Compared to other service providers, this service provider is easy to access on its compatible device. Though you can access it for free, you can try its test trial at $1.99 to explore all features of USTVNow.
Alternatives to USTVNow
If you are not satisfied with the content offered by USTVNOW, you can try the other best premium IPTV service providers as alternatives.