IPTV Media Players are used to stream the IPTV contents with the M3U URL or with the sign-in credentials. Most of the IPTV Media Player apps are available for free and won’t offer any live TV channels. One such example is the Underground IPTV. In this article, we will guide you to install and use the IPTV app on your smart devices.
Underground IPTV is a popular IPTV Media Player app available on the Play Store. It is one of the fewest IPTV Players that are officially available. The app supports only the IPTV credentials, not the M3U URL. So, to use this IPTV Media Player app, you should have an IPTV provider’s login credentials. As the app is available for free, there is no signup process required. You can directly install the app on your device.
Importance of a VPN while accessing IPTV
By using a VPN, you can hide your real geo-location and get access to all the geo-restricted contents. VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and ExpressVPN have the strongest encryption protocols and geo spoofing servers. By using the VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your location.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Smart TVs
How to Install Underground IPTV on Android Smartphones / Tablets
(1) Firstly, tap the Play Store icon and open it on your Android smartphone
(2) Search for the Underground IPTV on the search bar.
(3) Select the official IPTV app from the search results and click the Install button on the next screen.
(4) After the installation, click the Open button.
(5) On the app, enter your login credentials and watch your favorite video content.
How to Install Underground IPTV on Firestick
Underground IPTV is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. You need to install the IPTV by the other way around.
(1) On your Firestick, go to the Settings option.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option.
(3) Tap on Developer options under the My Fire TV menu.
(4) Select the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
(5) Click the Turn On button to establish the changes.
Install Underground IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Click the Search icon on the Home screen.
(2) Search for the term Downloader using the Fire TV remote.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click on the Get or Download icon to download the app.
(5) Then, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(5) Go to the http:// bar and enter the Underground IPTV download link, https://bit.ly/3mFdGi. Then, click the Go button.
(6) The Underground IPTV apk file will be downloaded. Click the Install button.
(7) Now, click the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(8) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and get access to all the IPTV channels.
How to Install Underground IPTV on Android Smart TVs
(1) Open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV.
(2) Search for the Underground IPTV app and install the app.
(3) Open the IPTV app on your smart TV and sign in with your IPTV account.
(4) Watch your favorite live TV contents on your smart TV.
Underground IPTV has only one way of customer support. Email support is the only way of contacting them. There is no live chat support available on the IPTV for emergency queries. In the email, you will get a reply within three business days. When compared to other IPTV Media Players, customer support is one of the disadvantages.
As the Underground IPTV is available for free, there is no need for the signup process. You can access the app without any multiple signup steps. The app supports only the login credentials methods, not the M3U URL method. If your IPTV has access to login credentials, you can install the Underground IPTV app.