TV Subscription IPTV is an IPTV provider that offers a lot of live TV channels with an affordable cost. It offers over 20,000+ live channels and TV shows, with different categories like Sports, news, cartoons, movies, and series. Moreover, you can get the services of this IPTV provider on devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, MAG, and Enigma 2. You only need the best IPTV player and the M3U URL playlist link.
Why Choose TV Subscription IPTV
The following are the reasons why you should choose this IPTV provider:
- Ultra Speed server that lets you stream the IPTV channels uninterrupted.
- Offers over 20000+ global TV channels.
- Stream the IPTV channels in 4K and 8K video quality.
- Stream IPTV content with affordable subscription plans.
- Get 24/7 customer support.
Channels Offered By TV Subscription IPTV
You already know that you can stream over 20000+ global channels. Additionally, you will get the TV channels from the following countries:
- France – Telefoot, OCS Max, Action HD, Orange, etc.
- Spain – Cosmo, FOX, Taqiilla, Canal, Real Madrid TV, etc.
- United Kingdom – ABC News, Al Jazeera, Alibi, BBC, BET, beIN Sports, Box Nation, etc.
- Canada – BBC Canada, CBC, CNN, Cooking Channel, Crave, etc.
- Germany – Time Select, Boss Movies, Blizz TV, Baden TV, Boomerang, Comedy Central, etc.
- USA – NBC Sports, Cartoon Network, Baby First, ABC, Blaze, BET, Bounce TV, Bloomberg, etc.
- Italy – Boing, Alice, Cartoonito, Dmax, Focus, Primafilla, Sky Sports, etc.
Subscription Plans Offered By TV Subscription IPTV
The following table contains the subscription plans offered by this IPTV provider:
|Basic Plan||1 month||€13.99||+20000 channels|
|Standard Pack||3 months||€29.99||+20000 channels|
|Premium Pack||6 months||€49.99||+20000 channels|
|Gold Pack||12 months||€69.99||+20000 channels|
How to Subscribe to TV Subscription IPTV
1. First, turn on your PC and move to any web browser.
2. Visit the official website of TV Subscription IPTV.
3. Choose a subscription plan and click on the Buy Now button.
4. On the next page, scroll down and hit the Add to cart button.
5. Then, press the Proceed to Checkout button after checking the details.
6. After this process, enter the Billing details.
7. Click on the Proceed to Coinbase button given.
8. Pay for the subscription and you will get the M3U Playlist link on your Email ID.
Why Do you Need a VPN to Access TV Subscription
Nowadays connecting to a VPN becomes mandatory while browsing on the internet. This is because in recent times, there are a lot of data theft complaints going on around the world. But you can stop this by connect to the Virtual Private Network (VPN). Some of the popular VPNs you can connect to are IPVanish VPN and CyberGhostVPN. Since streaming IPTV content requires an internet connection, it is mandatory to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy.
How to Watch TV Subscription IPTV
You can get the IPTV channels from this IPTV providers using the devices mentioned below:
- Android Smartphone
- iOS Smartphone
- Smart TV
- Windows PC
- Enigma 2
How to Watch TV Subscription IPTV on Android Smartphone
1. Install the IPTV Pro app from the Play Store.
2. Launch the IPTV Pro app after installing it.
3. Tap the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
4. Then, click on the More option and choose the +icon in the top right corner.
5. Press the Add URL from the new pop-up screen that appears.
6. Enter the M3U URL of the TV Subscription IPTV and press the OK button.
7. Now, the IPTV content will be loaded, and you can start streaming the IPTV content on your Android smartphone.
How to Watch TV Subscription IPTV on iOS Smartphones
1. Launch the App Store and install the 247 IPTV.
2. Open the 247 IPTV app after installing it.
3. Enter all the details like the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the TV Subscription IPTV.
4. Hit the Login button to load the IPTV content.
Now, you can start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your iOS Smartphones.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick and select the Find option on the home screen.
2. Move to the Search bar and search for Downloader.
3. Click on the Downloader from the search result.
4. Choose the Download option to install the app on the device.
5. Go back to the home page and select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknow Apps > Downloader.
6. Select Downloader from the list and turn it on.
7. After that, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK in the URL box.
8. Press the GO button to download the Tivimate app on Firestick.
9. After the app download is complete, select the Install button.
10. Once the installation process gets over, open the Tivimate IPTV app and select the Add playlist option.
10. Press the Enter URL and type the M3U URL of the TV subscription IPTV.
11. After adding the M3U URL, it will take some time for the IPTV content to load.
Once the content is loaded, you can start to stream the IPTV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch TV subscription IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and click on the Settings icon.
2. Choose the Addons tab from the list of tabs.
3. Next, select the Install from Repository option.
4. Hit the Kodi Addon repository.
5. Scroll down and select the PVR Clients option.
6. Navigate to and select the PVR IPTV Single Client.
7. Hit the Install button, and the PVR IPTV client will install on your Kodi.
8. After installing the PVR IPTV simple client, hit the Configure button.
9. Select the general tab from the left pane and choose the M3U Play List URL.
10. Enter the M3U URL of the TV Subscription IPTV and click OK.
11. Next, hit the Enable button.
12. Go to the home screen and select the TV option from the left pane.
13. Hit the Channels tab, and you can now stream the IPTV channels live.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on MAG devices
1. Power on your MAG devices and go to the home page. Next, select the Settings option.
2. From the list of options, select System Settings.
3. From the System Settings, choose the Servers option.
4. Now, select the Portals option.
5. On the Portal 1 name, enter your IPTV provider name.
6. Enter the M3U URL of in the Portal 1 URL.
7. Press the OK button on your remote.
8. Now, the IPTV content will load on your MAG device.
Enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Enigma.
How to Stream TV Subscription IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Switch on your Enigma 2 device and select the Settings option.
2. Then, choose Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter.
3. Click on Settings and note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
4. Move to the web browser on your Windows PC and visit Putty’s official website.
5. Download and install Putty on your Windows PC.
6. Launch the Putty app and enter the IP address of your Enigma 2 device.
7. Next, select the Connection type as Telnet.
8. Next, hit the Open button.
10. Enter the default login as root and press the Enter key.
11. Copy and paste the M3U URL you receive from TV Subscription IPTV. Next, press the Enter key.
12. Type reboot and hit the Enter key.
13. Now, the IPTV content will get loaded to your Enigma 2 device.
You can now stream any live IPTV channel you want.
How to Watch TV Subscription IPTV on PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Move to the Home page and select the Media option from the following menu.
3. Click on the Open Network Stream option.
4. Hit the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of the TV Subscription IPTV.
5. Select the Play button and start streaming the IPTV content on your Windows PC.
How to Get TV Subscription IPTV on Smart TV
1. Go to the App Store of your Smart TV and install the IPTV Smarters app.
2. Hit the Add User button.
2. On the next window, select the Load your Playlist or File/URL option.
4. Enter the M3U URL you received from TV Subscription IPTV and select the Add User button.
5. Now, the IPTV channels will start to load.
6. After the IPTV channels are loaded completely, you can stream the IPTV channels of your choice.
Customer support is available 24/7 that helps you to fix all the issues you face while streaming the IPTV channels. You can explain all the issues and queries that you face using the email or through the online form. They will guide you with some basic troubleshooting methods.
TV Subscription IPTV is an IPTV service provider that offers popular channels around the globe using the IPTV technology. This service is user-friendly and offers standard plans. Even the 24/7 customer support team help its users with streaming issues on the IPTV channels. So, choosing this IPTV provider is a best choice.
Alternatives to TV Subscription IPTV
In case you are not satisfied with the IPTV content offered by this IPTV provider, you can anytime cancel the subscription and get a refund. After that, you can also check out the alternatives to watch the IPTV content that is mentioned below: