Real IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with more than 10,000+ live tv channels, PPV Events, VOD, and more. It divides channels based on categories like Entertainment, Religion, Kids, Sports, News, Music, etc. The app has more than 25,000+ on-demand content like movies, tv shows, documentaries, and more classified based on genres like Action, Comedy, Thriller, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, etc. It has EPG (Electronic Player Support) and has its own third-party media player. It is available on devices like Android, Firestick, PC, MAG, and more. Now, let us know how to install the IPTV app on these devices.
NEED FOR A VPN WHILE STREAMING IPTV
As not all IPTVs are safe, we recommend using VPNs to protect your privacy and security. Even though Real IPTV app doesn’t fall into this category, we recommend you to use VPN. It is helpful in keeping your data and privacy safe in addition to letting you remain anonymous. It also has the function of hiding your IP address and unblocking geo-restrictions. This way, you can stream your favorite content without worrying about being safe.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR REAL IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit the browser (https://realiptv.to/).
2. Search for Real IPTV and choose the official website.
3. Go to the Subscription section and choose the plan you want by clicking on Subscribe Now.
4. Select Order Now on the plan you choose and select Continue.
5. On the Review & Checkout page, select Checkout.
6. On the Checkout page, fill in all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You have now subscribed for the IPTV, and the account details will be sent to you via mail.
HOW TO STREAM REAL IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and enter Real IPTV Player.
3. From the search results, choose the app and select Install to get it from the Play Store.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the app.
5. Sign in using your account details and enter the M3U playlist of Real IPTV to start streaming your favorite content.
HOW TO WATCH REAL IPTV ON WINDOWS AND MAC PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks on the search bar.
2. Choose the official website from the results and click on Download.
3. The Android emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Double click on your BlueStacks app and select Install.
5. Wait for the installation to finish and open the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in using your Google Account and select Play Store on the home screen.
7. Click on the search bar and enter Real IPTV Player.
8. From the suggestion lists, choose the app and select Install.
9. The IPTV app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
10. Open the IPTV app and enter your Real Internet Protocol TV credentials to log in.
11. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your PC.
HOW TO GET REAL IPTV ON FIRESTICK
1. Launch your Firestick and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install third-party apps on Firestick.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Real IPTV apk file on the URL box.
9. Click on Go, and the IPTV app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Select Install and launch the IPTV app once the installation is over.
11. Use your IPTV account details to sign in and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
HOW TO STREAM REAL IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Open the browser on your PC.
2. Click on the search bar and enter the Real Internet Protocol TV Apk file.
3. From the suggestion list, choose a trusted website and select Download.
4. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the apk file to the USB.
5. Remove the USB and connect it to the USB port on your smart TV.
6. On your smart TV, go to Settings and navigate to Security & Restrictions.
7. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the IPTV apk file to your TV and install it.
9. Launch the app and log in using your account credentials.
10. You can now stream the IPTV content on your smart TV.
HOW TO WATCH REAL IPTV ON IOS DEVICES
1. Launch your iOS device and go to App Store.
2. Enter Real IPTV Player on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Get to install the app on the iOS device from the App Store.
4. Once the installation is done, open the app.
5. Enter your Real Internet Protocol TV account details and start streaming your IPTV content on your iOS device.
HOW TO STREAM REAL Internet Protocol TV ON MAG DEVICES
1. Launch your MAG device and go to Settings.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Select Portals and enter the Portal name and URL of the Real IPTV.
4. Tap on Save. You can now stream the content provided by the IPTV on your MAG device.
HOW TO GET REAL IPTV ADD-ON IN KODI
1. Open the Kodi app. Click on the menu and select TV.
2. Select Enter add-on browser.
3. Navigate to PVR IPTV Simple Client and select it.
4. Click on the Configure button and select General.
5. Select Location and choose Remote Path(Internet address).
6. Click on the M3U Play List URL option and enter the M3U URL of IPTV and select OK.
7. Tap on Enable, and after a few minutes, all the channels from the IPTV provider will be loaded.
8. Select Channels and stream all the live tv channels available on the IPTV on Kodi.
In case of any troubles, you can contact customer support through the Contact Us form on the official website. Once the message is sent, you will get a reply within 2-3 business days. You can also try common problem-solving methods like restarting the IPTV app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, checking the internet, and checking whether the subscription period is over.
When compared with other streaming services like cable and satellite, the subscription prices of IPTVs are low. So, subscribe to this IPTV by choosing the plan you like and streaming it on many different devices like Firestick, Smart TV, Android, and more. You can also try other IPTV providers like Scorpion TV IPTV and nVision IPTV.