IPTV service providers are playing an important role in the development of entertainment purposes. They offer TV channels, movies, TV series, shows, news, anime, and more. Now, if anyone decides to cut down the cords, their first option would be an IPTV service provider. There are 100s of service providers emerge around the globe. Here, we are going to look at one of the IPTV service providers from Malaysia. Let us discuss JoyTV IPTV along with its features and installation guide.
JoyTV IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that offer 1000s of live TV channels across various countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, India, the US, UK, Hong Kong, Thailand, and the Philippines. Other than that, various live channels are categorized under Anime, News, Movies, and Sports. It even offers on-demand video content. The subscription costs start from RM 18/month and go up to RM 320 for a lifetime.
How to Sign up for JoyTV IPTV
1. Visit the JoyTV IPTV website.
2. Scroll down and select the pack that you want to subscribe to.
3. Click on the Try button and you will be redirected to your WhatsApp.
4. There, you can chat to JoyTV IPTV customer support and complete the payment.
5. You will get the IPTV credentials to your WhatsApp number.
Is VPN Necessary
With the growing advanced technologies, privacy is becoming a major concern for all of us. There are 100s of reasons why you should use a VPN. Protecting your privacy will be the first. Other than that, using a VPN helps you stream any content anywhere, bypassing geo-restrictions. So use a VPN like PureVPN or IPVanish VPN to safeguard your data.
How to Install JoyTV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Go to the JoyTV official site.
2. Scroll down to the Download section.
3. Click on the Download File button.
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Then, click Install.
6. Then, choose the Install Anyway option.
7. The IPTV app will be installed on your Android device.
8. Provide the necessary permissions by clicking Agree or Allow.
9. Open the IPTV app.
10. Then, choose login.
10. Login to your account and start streaming.
How to Get JoyTV IPTV on Firestick
1. Click Find on the home screen.
2. Choose Search and type Downloader on the search screen.
3. Select the Downloader app from the search results.
4. On the next screen, click Download.
5. Wait for the app to download and install.
6. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
7. Click on Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
8. Turn on the Downloader app.
9. Open the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
10. Type JoyTV IPTV APK URL and click GO.
11. Download and install the IPTV app.
12. Open the IPTV app and login to your account.
13. Stream your favorite TV channel.
How to Download JoyTV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install JoyTV IPTV APK on your Android phone.
2. Copy the URL to your Google Drive.
3. Install and launch the File Commander app on your smart TV.
4. Now, make sure to log in to the Google account. Log in to the same Google Drive account to which you have added the APK file.
5. All the files you saved on Google Drive will appear.
6. Now, click on the IPTV file and install it on your smart TV.
7. Login to your IPTV account and stream the on-demand content.
How to Stream JoyTV IPTV on PC
1. Install the Nox app on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Download the JoyTV APK on your computer.
3. Open the Nox app and add your Google Account.
4. Now, drag the IPTV APK file to the Nox app.
5. The file will be installed on your PC.
6. Open the JoyTV app and sign in to your account.
7. Stream the IPTV content.
You can contact customer support with WhatsApp 011-1084 5880. There is no other customer support option like email or live chat that you can opt for. You will be responded as soon as possible when you contact them on WhatsApp.
You will be getting channels from around the world along with movies, TV series, and anime with the JoyTV IPTV. It is a complete entertainment pack with various features and functionalities. Also, do check out other IPTV service providers like Lion IPTV and PotPlayer IPTV.