IPTV is gradually getting increased users as it can stream live TV channels without cable. With the number of people increasing for cutting the cords they are all switching towards the IPTV Service provider. There isn’t any cable or satellite or any contracts while streaming with an IPTV provider. You can enjoy all your favorite live TV channels along with the on-demand content. Here we are going to discuss Lion IPTV.
Lion IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that features 3000+ live TV channels. The channels categories include News, Premium Movie Channels, Sports channels, Kids, Movies, and more. Apart from that, you will also be getting a wide array of on-demand content to stream. The service provider is compatible with various devices. It is a subscription-based streaming service provider that costs $35/month for an individual plan and $60/month for a family plan.
How to Sign Up for Lion IPTV
1. Go to the Lion IPTV official site.
2. Choose the plan that you want to subscribe and click Order Now.
3. Check your subscription and click Continue.
4. Then, click on the Checkout button.
5. Fill in the mandatory details on the registration form.
6. Enter the password and choose the payment method.
7. Click on Complete Order and proceed with the instructions provided further.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
Yes, VPN is required to stream with an IPTV. You don’t need to worry about your privacy and security while using a VPN. VPN will hide your IP address and geo-location so that none could trace your online presence. So using VPN will add security and it will also help you to bypass geo-restrictions. Get any premium VPNs like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN.
How to Install Lion IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android smartphone, open the Settings app.
2. Then, choose the Security and Restrictions option.
3. Turn on the Unknown Sources on the next screen.
4. Open any web browser and search Lion IPTV Stream APK.
5. Select any APK source which is reliable.
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Now, open the Downloads folder.
8. Tap the IPTV app and choose the Install option.
9. Open the IPTV app and log in with your account.
10. Start streaming the IPTV content.
How to Install Lion IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Open your Apple App Store and search for 247 IPTV.
2. Select the 247 IPTV app from the search results.
3. Install the 247 IPTV Player app on your iPhone or iPad.
4. Open the IPTV Player and sign in with your Lion IPTV account.
5. Select Login and choose the Yes, Please option.
7. Now, you can stream Lion IPTV on your Apple device.
How to Install Lion IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to Firestick App Store by clicking the Find > Search.
2. Type Downloader and select the same.
3. Click on the Download button.
4. Go back to the home screen and choose Settings > My Fire TV.
5. Now, choose the Developer Options.
6. Click on Install Unknown Apps.
7. Turn on the Downloader app.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Filelinked app (https://bit.ly/fl-firetv).
10. Install the Filelinked app on your Firestick.
11. Open the Filelinked app and enter 52697490 in the code field.
12. Click Continue and choose the Lion Stream IPTV app.
13. Download and install the IPTV app on your Firestick.
14. Open the app and stream the TV channels.
How to Install Lion IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Lion IPTV APK on your PC.
2. Copy the APK file to a USB Drive.
3. Insert the USB Drive into your TV.
4. Open the File Manager and choose the USB Drive as the source.
5. Select the APK file and install it on your smart TV.
6. Open the app and log in to your account.
7. Watch all the Lion IPTV content on your TV.
You can visit the official site of the Lion Stream IPTV and choose Contact Us. Then fill up the Get in Touch form. You will be entering your name, email address, and message. Then click on the Submit button. You will be contacted back. You can choose to Submit a Ticket option where you can provide all the necessary info with attachments.
You can get nearly 3000+ live TV channels with HD sports content and PPV events from all major TV Networks. The IPTV service provider is compatible with most of the devices and offers a stable server for streaming. With all the features and functionalities, it is one of the best service providers to stream internet television. You can also check out some other IPTV providers like Taj IPTV and Pekan IPTV.