Cable cords and satellite antennas are going away now. So, we will need some other sources to stream the live TV channels. IPTV providers come for our aid. Without any cable hanging or big satellite antennas, you can stream whatever you want through the internet. IPTV simply stands for Internet Protocol Television. This article is about iSTAR IPTV and its installation guide.
iSTAR IPTV is an Arabic-based IPTV service provider that supports 1080p and 4K quality streaming. It features all Arabic language, live recording, and external players. It also has got a channel guide that shows the everyday program. The APK is compatible with various Android devices, so you can enjoy streaming on Android phones, tablets, TVs, and more.
How to Sign Up for iSTAR IPTV
Use VPN to Stream IPTV Videos
The use of VPN is something that we must appreciate in this world of no privacy. All your data and information are tacked by many agencies for various purposes. But, using a VPN will hide your IP address so that your data and security are kept safe with you. Likewise, you can also bypass geo-restrictions without any copyright infringement.
How to Watch iSTAR IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open Settings app.
2. Choose Security and Restrictions on the Settings menu.
3. Turn on the Unknown Sources.
4. Open any browser and search iSTAR IPTV APK.
5. Select any reliable source.
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Tap the file and choose Install.
8. Open the IPTV app.
9. Enter your username and password to log in.
10. Now, the contents will load for you to stream.
How to Stream iSTAR IPTV on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick from the official App Store.
2. Now, go to Settings > My Fire TV.
3. Choose the Developer Options to gain developer access.
4. Install Unknown Apps should be selected.
5. Enable the Downloader app.
6. Open Downloader and click on the URL field.
7. Then, enter tv.aptoide.com and click Go wait for the Aptoide TV to download.
8. Click Install followed by Done.
9. Open the Aptoide TV app and provide all the necessary permissions. (Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Enable Aptoide TV).
10. Click Search and type iSTAR IPTV app.
11. Now, download the IPTV app on your Firestick.
12. Launch the IPTV app and sign in with an activation code.
How to Stream iSTAR IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download iSTAR IPTV on any PC and copy it to a pen drive.
2. Insert the drive into your Smart TV.
3. Now, open any File Manager and choose USB as a source.
4. Click on the APK File.
5. Install the file on your smart TV.
6. Open the file and sign in with your account.
How to Get iSTAR IPTV on PC
1. Install the BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Open BlueStacks and click on the My Apps tab.
3. Drag and drop the file here to install it.
4. Once the file is installed, open the IPTV app from the My Apps section.
5. Now, log in to your account to start streaming.
There is no dedicated customer support for iSTAR IPTV. You can mention your queries and opinions in the comment section below. We will provide you solutions.
You can enjoy various Arabic content along with living TV channels, VOD movies, and series with the iSTAR IPTV. The IPTV is one of the free IPTV service providers that a new IPTV user can enjoy streaming. Also, check out other IPTV service providers like Game Master IPTV and GSE SMART IPTV.