IPTV is the technology used in Netflix and other similar apps, giving them massive success over cable and satellite TV subscribers. In IPTV, the signals are transferred through the internet only, and it is faster than the regular television networks. Also, you can watch your favorite content at your own time, which gives the users a considerable advantage to switch to IPTV services. Vicom IPTV is also a good service that offers simultaneous streaming of up to 5 devices at a single subscription cost.
Vicom IPTV contains more than 800 HD channels and 120 local channels. In addition to that, you can stream 6000+ video-on-demand content for just $24 a month or $59 per quarter. It can be watched on all devices, and pay-per-view events and sports channels are also included with the premium package.
How to Sign up for Vicom IPTV
1. Go to the Vicom IPTV website.
2. Click the Get it now button under the Plans section.
3. Tap the Add to cart button in the next step.
4. Click Proceed to checkout and then tap Place Order to complete your purchase.
5. Check your email for the IPTV login details.
Use VPN While streaming IPTV
Billions of people use the internet, and it is your responsibility to keep your data safe from hackers and data scrapers. There are many IPTV services available in the market for free and paid, but it is impossible to find whether they are legal or not. So use a VPN like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN to protect your data and stay on the safer side.
How to Watch Vicom IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the Lenox MP apk file on your smartphone.
2. Install the Lenox MP apk file on your smartphone.
3. Now, launch the Lenox MP app from your home screen.
4. In the service ID field, type the ID provided to you by Vicom IPTV.
5. Similarly, enter your username and password in the next steps.
6. If the entered details are valid, then the channels will start loading.
7. Start watching your favorite channels and shows.
How to Stream Vicom IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Open the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for the GSE SMART IPTV app.
3. Select the GSE SMART IPTV app and tap the Download icon.
4. Then, tap Open.
5. Then, click the Plus icon in the bottom right corner.
6. In the popup, select Add M3u URL option.
7. Enter the IPTV URL and click the Add button.
8. Select the channel you want to stream and watch it on your iOS device.
How to Add Vicom IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV and switch it on.
2. Go to the Find tab and click the Search button.
3. Now, search for the VLC Media player app.
4. Select the VLC app from the search list.
5. Click Get or Download button to install the app.
6. Tap Open to launch the app.
7. Select the Browsing option in the left pane.
8. Click the Stream button to open the Network Stream.
9. In the URL box, type the Vicom IPTV URL and click the Stream button.
10. Enjoy watching HD content on your Firestick.
How to Stream Vicom IPTV on PC
1. Download and Install VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Open the VLC Media Player.
3. Press Ctrl+N, a popup window will open.
4. Enter the Vicom IPTV URL in the network URL field and tap the Play button.
5. Then, watch your favorite Vicom IPTV movies and series.
Customer service is only available to the paid customer in Vicom IPTV. So buy a subscription, and you can ask your queries with them via direct email.
We recommend you to take the free trial before purchasing any premium plans as Vicom IPTV is excellent in the US and its surroundings. Still, many users complain that they are facing the buffering issue. So if it works fine in your location, then you can continue using their service. For a buffer-less IPTV, try Titanium IPTV and Marvel IPTV.