IPTV Jungle includes over 3,500 channels allowing two connections at a time, and they also offer VOD content. It is available at $9.95 per month and includes international, sports, PPV, entertainment, news, and other channels. Fortunately, this IPTV is compatible with most streaming devices, including Android, Firestick, PC, MAG, and many more.
Why is VPN needed to Access IPTV Jungle?
VPN is necessary while using an IPTV service that hides all your online activity and ensures data security. As we know, there are several dependable VPNs available. So, we can select the best one that suits us; some of them include NordVPN or ExpressVPN. We can hide our IP address and location using a VPN service, maintaining our anonymity. So, we can use the IPTV Jungle safe from illegal issues.
Subscriptions Plans of IPTV Jungle
|$9.95||1 month||over 3,500||2 connections|
|$24.95||3 months||over 3,500||2 connections|
|$49.95||6 months||over 3,500||2 connections|
|$89.95||12 months||over 3,500||2 connections|
The IPTV Jungle is a popular IPTV provider offering entertaining content and different categories. You can install the service on various devices like Amazon Firestick, Android TV boxes, Fire TVs, Tablets, etc. Install and get the service with the subscription available on the IPTV Jungle. This IPTV provides M3U URL to access content using some IPTV players, depending on the devices.
How to Get IPTV Jungle on Android
1. First, turn on the Android device and move to the Play store.
2. Select the Search bar and type IPTV Pro.
3. From the search result, choose the appropriate IPTV Pro app and install it.
4. Open the app after the installation gets over.
5. Select the Menu icon from the Home page and click More.
6. Click on the (+) icon from the top right corner.
7. Choose the Add URL from the new pop-up window that appears.
8. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Jungle and click on the OK option.
9. Once the process gets over, the content will be loaded.
10. You can enjoy streaming the content that you need.
How to Watch IPTV Jungle on PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Move to the home screen and select the Media option from the menu.
3. Choose the Open Network Stream option.
4. From the Open media window, select the Network option.
5. Then, enter the Network URL field and type the M3U URL of IPTV Jungle.
6. Click on the Play button and enjoy streaming.
How to Watch the IPTV Jungle on Firestick
1. Switch your Firestick and choose the Find tab on your Screen.
2. Select the Search bar and search for Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the available devices list.
4. Download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. Move back to the Home page and navigate Settings.
6. Click My Fire TV >Developer option > Install Unknown Apps> Downloader.
7. Select the Turn on the toggle to grant access to install apps from unknown sources on your Firestick.
8. Launch the Downloader app, and enter the URL of the IPTV Blink Player APK in the APK bar.
9. Press Go to download the IPTV APK file on your device.
10. After installing the IPTV Blink Player app, open and move to Add playlist option.
11. Now, click Enter the URL and type the M3U URL of the IPTV Jungle.
12. Once the process gets over, you can stream your favorite content.
How to Get IPTV Jungle on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and select the TV option from the Home page.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV simple client from the list.
3. Now, click Configure and select the General option.
4. Move to Settings and select the Remote path from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the OK button and choose the M3U playlist URL from the available list.
6. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV Jungle in the given section and press Ok.
7. Choose the Enable option, then select the channels under the categories.
8. After these processes, the channels will be loaded to your device to access them.
How to Watch IPTV Jungle on MAG devices
1. Turn on your MAG Device and move to the Settings option.
2. Select the System settings and press on the Servers.
3. Click the Portals and enter the IPTV Jungle in the portal 1 name section.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV in the Portal 1 URL and Click on the Save option.
5. Once the process is over, the device will restart and load the content.
6. You can enjoy streaming your device with Jungle.
How to Get IPTV Jungle on Enigma
1. Power on your Enigma device and open the Settings menu.
2. Select Setup > System Network Devices > Setup Adapter.
3. Choose Settings and note down the IP address that occurs on the screen.
4. Then, open the Putty official website and install the Putty app.
5. Now, enter the IP address in the field and select Telenet.
6. Tap the Open and set the Default login as root.
7. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Jungle in the required field.
8. Click on the Reboot, and press Enter.
9. After this process, your device gets restarted.
10. Finally, you can start streaming your favorite content in Enigma.
How to Watch IPTV Jungle on Smart TV
1. Launch the App store on your Smart TV.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters, and select the official app from the result.
3. Hit the Install button to get IPTV on your device.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter all the required information like the Username, password, and M3U URL of IPTV.
5. Click the Add User button and start streaming.
How to Get the IPTV Jungle on a Formular device
1. Before starting the process, launch the MyTVOnline app on your device.
2. You will find a MAC address on the screen, which you must note down.
3. Select the Add portal and type IPTV Jungle as a portal name.
4. Now, you have to enter the M3U URL of IPTV in the portal URL section.
5. Finally, click the Connect button and watch all the channels you need.
How to Get IPTV Jungle on iOS devices
1. Power on your iOS device and open the app store.
2. Move to the search bar and type IPTVX and choose the app.
3. Select and Get to install on your device.
4. Launch the IPTVX app on your device and use the IPTV Jungle login details.
5. Sign in and enjoy streaming.
IPTV Jungle customers can contact them through email regarding any issues that occur. They will guide you through the problems you face while watching IPTV Jungle. You also go through the basic troubleshooting methods if needed. For more details, you can contact the IPTV service, which is available 24/7.
This IPTV Jungle plan starts at $9.95 monthly with a 24-hour free trial. You can get the popular news networks and also manage all your favorites. Get the IPTV service on your device and enjoy the channels and contents. We can also try similar IPTV to check if the content they offer suits you, RawSave TV IPTV or VK IPT.