If you aren’t a fan of streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu due to their overpricing, you can switch to IPTV. IPTV providers like Insight IPTV offer more live TV channels and on-demand content at cheaper subscriptions. In fact, Insight IPTV is one of the best IPTV services in the UK. It allows you to stream 2000+ TV channels and VOD content with an active subscription. Since Insight IPTV offers built-in APK file, you can install the IPTV app on your device and stream the content.
Update: Insight IPTV has stopped working. Hackers breach the IPTV protocols. Due to this, the IPTV is no longer in service.
Why Choose Insight IPTV
- It allows you to stream more than 1500+ TV channels and 600+ VOD content.
- Watch all your favorite content with various streaming qualities.
- It offers you content with Zero buffering streaming quality.
- You can also get EPG support for most of the live TV channels to provide information about the scheduled programs.
- Test the service with the paid trial of $4.90.
- 3 Months – $27.70
- 6 Months – $47.90
- 12 Months – $91.70
How to Sign Up for Insight IPTV
(1) On your smartphone or PC, visit the Insight IPTV website.
(2) Navigate to the Subscription page and choose your desired subscription.
(3) Enter the Billing address and click the Continue button on the next page.
(4) Choose any payment method and complete your payment to subscribe to the service.
(5) Once you have completed the payment, you will get the IPTV credentials to your registered mail ID.
Why do you Need VPN to Stream Insight IPTV?
IPTV content is not legal in many countries. If you are streaming copyrighted IPTV content from banned countries, you may lead to face legal issues. To get rid of this, you can use a VPN on your device. VPN helps you to mask the IP address and safeguard your private details from hackers and trackers. You can also unblock the geo-restrictions by using the VPN on your device. We recommend using VPN services like IvacyVPN and ExpressVPN to stream the content on Insight IPTV.
How to Install Insight IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch the Settings application on your Android Tablet or smartphone.
(2) Choose Device Management and tap Unknown Sources.
(3) Toggle the button to enable the permission.
(4) Now, launch the browser on your device and download the APK file of Insight IPTV.
(5) After downloading, open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app on your device.
(6) Now, launch the IPTV app and log in with your account credentials.
(7) Once the content has been loaded, start streaming your favorite IPTV channel on your Android device.
How to Install Insight IPTV on Firestick
(1) Set up the Firestick device on your TV and connect it to the WiFi connection.
(2) Click the Search bar from the home screen and download the Downloader app.
(3) Now, go to the Settings of the Firestick and choose My Fire TV.
(4) Select the Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
(5) Choose the Downloader app from the list of apps and toggle the button to enable the permission.
(5) Now, go back to the apps section and launch the Downloader app.
(6) Enter the APK link of Insight IPTV and hit the Go button to download the APK.
(7) Once APK has been downloaded, open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app on Firestick.
(8) After installing, launch the app and log in with the account credentials.
(9) Now, you can stream your desired IPTV content from Firestick.
How to Install Insight IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Download the Insight IPTV APK file from the trusted website on your PC.
(2) Connect a USB drive to your PC and transfer the APK file from your PC to the USB drive.
(3) Once the file has been transferred, eject the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the USB port of your smart TV.
(4) Now, turn on your smart TV and navigate to Settings.
(5) Select Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions.
(6) Open Unknown Apps and toggle the button to enable the permission.
(7) Now, go back to the main Settings and select Apps.
(8) Hit the TV Guard option and choose App Manager.
(9) Click on Install from USB and browse the Insight IPTV APK.
(10) Tap the Install button to install the app on your smart TV.
(11) Now, launch the IPTV app and log in with your account.
(12) Finally, stream the IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Install Insight IPTV on PC
(1) Launch the browser on your PC and download the APK file of Insight IPTV.
(2) Now, download the BlueStacks emulator from the official website.
(3) After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Now, launch the BlueStacks app and click the Install from APK icon from the right pane.
(5) Browse the APK file of Insight IPTV and hit the Install button to install the app on the BlueStacks emulator.
(6) Once the app has been installed, launch the Insight IPTV on the BlueStacks emulator.
(7) Enter your login details to load your IPTV content.
(8) Once the content has been loaded, you can stream your desired IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch Insight IPTV on Kodi
(1) Launch the Kodi app on your device and click the TV option.
(2) Click on Enter Add-on Browser from the home screen.
(3) Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list of add-ons and click the Install button.
(4) After installing, click the Configure button from the bottom left.
(5) Select General from the left pane and choose Remote Path from the Location menu.
(6) Click the M3U Play List URL option and enter the M3U URL of Insight IPTV.
(7) Hit the OK button and click Enable.
(8) Now, go back to the home screen of Kodi and click TV.
(9) Select the Channels option and choose Insight IPTV.
(10) Now, you can stream your desired IPTV content from the Kodi app.
Since the IPTV has shut down, you cannot access customer support too.
Insight IPTV offers top-notch quality services to its users. After the breach, IPTV lost its customers, and many of its existing customers were moved to the alternative IPTV service.
Alternatives for Insight IPTV
Due to the shutdown of Insight IPTV, you can access the IPTV mentioned below to stream the live channels and VOD content.
Evolve IPTV is a premium IPTV streaming service that offers you to stream more than 2100+ premium channels and thousands of VOD content. It allows you to stream content with various streaming qualities. You can also stream the missed content with the 7-Day Catch-Up feature. Evolve IPTV offers 24/7 customer support to clarify your queries.
Thunder TV IPTV
Thunder TV IPTV is a popular IPTV streaming service that allows you to stream 16,000+ Live TV and 86,000+ on-demand content. It comes up with built-in EPG support to provide information about the scheduled programs. You can also enable Parental Control to restrict adult and unwanted content. Since it has a 99% uptime server you can, you can stream the content with zero buffering issues.
Freedom IPTV is one of the finest IPTV services, which allows accessing their content via login credentials and a setup-box feature. It offers you 8,800+ TV channels and plenty of VOD content with various streaming qualities like SD, HD, UHD, and 4K. You can contact customer support via various methods like Telegram, Email, and Telecalling.