Cyberflix TV is a live TV streaming app that is similar to Terrarium TV, which is discontinued a few months ago. It’s like a clone app as its UI is similar to the Terrarium TV app. It has a wide variety of contents and also comes with IMDB and Real Debrid integration. Let’s see how to access and install the Cyberflix app on different smart devices.
In Cyberflix TV, you can get to watch video content from different categories like TV shows, Movies, Recently updated, Trending, Food TV, House TV, Premiers, Airing, and more. Cyberflix also supports for offline download feature where you can download and watch the contents offline.
How to Sign Up for Cyberflix TV
Since Cyberflix TV is a free streaming app, it doesn’t require any accounts to use the app. So, just install the app, and you are ready to go.
Protect yourself with a VPN when streaming IPTV
Cyberflix TV is safe for users who stream the contents using a VPN. We recommend you use a VPN while using the app. Most of the IPTV providers may track the user information and browse history. So, with VPNs, you can mask your personal identity, and no one can track you. Use any of the premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and IPVanish VPN.
How to Install Cyberflix TV on Android Devices
1. Navigate to Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Turn ON to Enable Unknown sources installation on your Android smartphone.
2. Download the Cyberflix TV apk file from any of the Play Store sites.
3. Open the Cyberflix apk file to install the app.
4. Click the Install button.
5. Tap Open to open the Cyberflix app.
6. Click Allow and select any category from the dropdown.
7. Choose a video title and stream your favorite content.
How to Download Cyberflix TV on Firestick
1. Switch on the Firestick device.
2. Navigate to Settings > My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Tap Turn On to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources installation.
5. Go to Home and click the Search icon in the upper left corner.
6. Now, with the help of the remote, type Downloader in the search box.
7. Select the Downloader app from the list.
8. Click Download to download and install the Downloader app.
9. Tap Open to open the app.
10. Click Allow to give storage permission to the app.
11. Enter the apk download URL into the URL box.
12. Click Install to install the app.
13. Click Open to open the app.
14. Start watching Cyberflix on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Stream Cyberflix TV on Smart TV
1. Download the Cyberflix TV apk from any website and copy it to a USB drive.
2. Now, plug the USB drive into any of the USB ports in your Smart TV.
3. Access the USB drive on your smart TV using the File Manager app.
4. Tap on the apk file to install the Cyberflix apk on your Smart TV.
5. After installation, open the Cyberflix app and stream your desired video content.
How to Watch Cyberflix TV on PC
1. Download and install BlueStacks emulators on your PC.
2. Download the Cyberflix TV apk file on your computer.
3. Tap Install apk in the bottom right corner of the BlueStacks.
4. Select the downloaded Cyberflix apk file from your PC and click Open.
5. Now, you can see the Cyberflix app on your home screen.
6. Tap on the app and start using the Cyberflix app on your PC.
The Cyberflix app is updated frequently from time to time. But it depends on what smart device you are using. So, if you are facing any issues and you need to contact the Cyberflix TV support team. You can contact them via Facebook group or by sending a mail to email@example.com.
Cyberflix TV is one of the best IPTV while comparing with IPTV services. It is a free TV with no ads and also with lots of content to watch in HD also up to 4K streaming quality. Just download and install the Cyberflix app on your device and start watching Cyberflix. As an alternative, try TeaTV and Morphix TV.