TVTube is the best IPTV provider that hosts over 8,000 live channels in various categories. You can get them at $8.33 per month with international, sports, PPV, Entertainment, News, and other channels. This TVTube has various plans and subscriptions according to the connection available. TVTube IPTV can be accessed with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV, which will be easy to watch the needed content.
What are the TVTube IPTV Subscription Plans?
|Cost||Months||Channels and Connections|
|$25.00||3 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$39.00||6 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$59.00||12 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$100.00||24 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
Why Should We Use VPN?
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used mainly to hide online activity. This hides all personal information, browsing activity, and IP address from hackers. Some sites may be harmful to use and lead to various illegal issues, to avoid these kinds of things can be avoided with the help of a VPN. This can be used while using illegal sites and for sites that are not supported.
How to Install TVTube IPTV
TVTube supports the devices like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and devices with Android OS. To get this TVTube on your device, you must register for their subscription from their official website. It is important to use the VPN while IPTV services hide all online activities. Another way to install the IPTV is by installing the stand-alone application without an IPTV player. For that purpose, you have to install the Downloader app on your device you can follow the information to install the TVTube IPTV. This IPTV will also offer 24hr free trial before paying for the subscription.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Android
TVTube does not have a separate app in the Play Store or App Store, here you can install the TVTube with the APK downloader on your Android.
1. First, open your device and connect it to the network.
2. Switch on the Android device, and go to the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Install Unknown Apps, and enable the toggle switch near the browser to install the APK file.
4. On any default web browser of your smartphone, search for the TVTube APK.
5. From the search result, locate the reliable APK file.
6. Now, install the APK file on your Android device.
7. Launch the TVTube IPTV and sign in using the associated credentials.
8. Finally, select the desired content that you wish to watch on your Android device.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and move to its Home page.
2. Then, click on the Find tab from the menu.
3. Select the Search option given on the screen.
4. Search for Downloader and select the Downloader app that appears.
5. Click on the Download option for the installation process.
6. Now, move to the Settings option on the Firestick.
7. Choose the My Fire TV from the given menu.
8. Tap the Developers option and select Install unknown apps.
9. Enable the Downloader app to install apps on the device.
10. Move back to the Home screen and Launch the Downloader app.
11. After this process, enter the APK URL link of the TVTube.
12. Select the Go to Download the app APK file.
13. Click on the Install app and launch the IPTV app on the Firestick device.
14. Once the process gets over, Sign in to your IPTV account and enjoy streaming TVTube on your device.
How to Watch TVTube IPTV on your Smart TV
1. By using any default browser on your PC, search for the TVTube IPTV APK file.
2. Download the TVTube APK on your PC from a trusted website
3. Connect the USB drive to your PC, and move the APK file to it.
4. Now, you can unplug the USB drive from the PC and connect it to the Smart TV’s USB port.
5. Turn On the Smart TV, and go to the Settings tab.
6. On the Smart TV, click the Device Preferences and go to Security & restrictions.
7. Click on the Unknown sources, and enable the same.
8. Now, move the downloaded APK file to the Smart TV and install it.
9. Finally, launch the TVTube and stream entertaining content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream TVTube IPTV on a PC
1. Before starting the process, install the BlueStacks from their official website on your PC.
2. Also, download the TVTube APK file on your device.
3. Open the BlueStacks and login in using the Google account credentials.
4. Click on the [+] to install the APK button.
5. Select the APK file and click open to install the app.
6. After the process, wait for the IPTV app to get installed.
7. Select the IPTV icon to launch the IPTV app.
8. Finally, open and watch TVTube on your PC.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Kodi
1. First, power on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. From the Kodi Home screen, move to the Settings icon.
3. Then, click the System and select the Adds-Ons. Enable Unknown sources under general.
4. An Warning pop-up window appears on the screen, now press the Yes button.
5. Return to the Settings menu and open the File Manager.
6. Now, select the Add source and then click on None.
7. Enter the APK URL of the TVTube and select OK.
8. Type the Repository name in the enter a name for this media source section and click OK.
9. Choose the Add-Ons on the Home screen and select the Open-box icon.
10. Press on the Install Zip file and click on OK to install the repository that you have installed. And select the install from the repository.
11. Select the Video add-ons and click the TVTube IPTV add-on from the list.
12. Choose the Install button and wait until the installation gets over.
13. On the Kodi home screen and select the Adds-Ons and Choose Video add-on.
14. Select the TVTube IPTV add-on and enter your IPTV account details to log in.
15. Start streaming Live TV channels on your Kodi device.
If you face any issues are need any information regarding the app, just mail to the official site of the IPTV. This has 24/7 service for the customers if you face any issues regarding TVTube, go through some troubleshooting methods for fixing it. You can restart and update the app for a better experience.
TVTube is an IPTV service this offers several plans and subscriptions in it. You can get the TVTube and enjoy streaming on your device. It provides your 24-hour free trial and 24/7 channels. Provides one connection with the standard plan. TVTube is easy to use and also user-friendly.